Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Relocation To Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relocation To Ibadan (870 Views)

Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. / A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him / Laundry Dryer For Sale In Ilorin- Delivery To Ibadan Lagos Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Ibadan by DeePsychologist(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
So I am looking to move to Ibadan with my family asap from Lagos. I need suggestions on areas that enjoy light cos I have children who would need to be occupied by the tv during the day while I'm at work. I have been told the light in Ibadan is bad but even then I know some areas will still enjoy constant light... those are the areas I'm interested in...

Please help!!!

@RoyalRoy help move to right section if wrong and if possible front page for better answers. Thanks chief
Re: Relocation To Ibadan by marrakech(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
You could try ashi, Iyana olopa, oluyole, ijokodo, akobo. I'm certain about those areas, if nithing has changed

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To Ibadan by Crossroad1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
DeePsychologist:
So I am looking to move to Ibadan with my family asap from Lagos. I need suggestions on areas that enjoy light cos I have children who would need to be occupied by the tv during the day while I'm at work. I have been told the light in Ibadan is bad but even then I know some areas will still enjoy constant light... those are the areas I'm interested in...

Please help!!!

@RoyalRoy help move to right section if wrong and if possible front page for better answers. Thanks chief
depends on your budget but I will advice you add all these ibadan groups on Facebook, just type ibadan..
We rented an apartment back then at akala express way and light there is manageable

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Ibadan by gasparpisciotta: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
DeePsychologist:

Please help!!!

Oke Ado/Oluyole area have good power supply.

Having lived in Lagos you will find Ibadan less stressful but be wary of the average Ibadan man. They are very cunning.

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To Ibadan by DeePsychologist(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks. Will try to be careful �

gasparpisciotta:

Oke Ado/Oluyole area have good power supply.

Having lived in Lagos you will find Ibadan less stressful but be wary of the average Ibadan man. They are very cunning.

Re: Relocation To Ibadan by DeePsychologist(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Crossroad1:
depends on your budget but I will advice you add all these ibadan groups on Facebook, just type ibadan..
We rented an apartment back then at akala express way and light there is manageable

Back then? Meaning you are no longer in Ibadan?
Re: Relocation To Ibadan by DeePsychologist(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
marrakech:
You could try ashi, Iyana olopa, oluyole, ijokodo, akobo. I'm certain about those areas, if nithing has changed

Ijokodo is closer to my office so I'll look into that... Thanks
Re: Relocation To Ibadan by Crossroad1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
DeePsychologist:

Back then? Meaning you are no longer in Ibadan?
nope
Re: Relocation To Ibadan by Tmex(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Akobo is your best bet

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Ibadan by yemmit90: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oluyole, Akobo, Elebu and it environments,Oni and son, Vodacies.

All the above mentioned areas get good power supply.

Dont mind someone telling you Ibadan people are cunning( they are still leaners compare to what you get in Lagos). Just dont mingle with them locals. Dont be too attached to anyone no matter how nice they are to you, at least till you are sure of who they are.

3 Likes

Re: Relocation To Ibadan by DeePsychologist(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
yemmit90:
Oluyole, Akobo, Elebu and it environments,Oni and son, Vodacies.

All the above mentioned areas get good power supply.

Dont mind someone telling you Ibadan people are cunning( they are still leaners compare to what you get in Lagos). Just dont mingle with them locals. Dont be too attached to anyone no matter how nice they are to you, at least till you are sure of who they are.

Thank you
Re: Relocation To Ibadan by DeePsychologist(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tmex:
Akobo is your best bet

Thanks
Re: Relocation To Ibadan by Hayastark: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Also try and upload your present place in Lagos on the rent tread above you,if your present place will be vacant

(1) (Reply)

Funny Kids (cute) ! / Process To Adopt A Child In Nigeria For Married Couple Living In Abuja / Mums To Be Or Friends Of Mums To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.