Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

How Do You See The Lagos Dating Scene - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See The Lagos Dating Scene (259 Views)

Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See The Lagos Dating Scene by Chuky7(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Well in summary I think it's really wild compare to so many regions around the world and yes most importantly toxic I say that both to the man and woman. imagine a scenario where a guy takes a lady out. this is someone he saw maybe she has a big backside and liked it goes after her throwing all stunts then finally gets her. During they outing it is now a must that you sleep with her on a first date because you spent above your budget to impress. From the ladies side you see something like a lady meets a guy for the first time and suddenly he turns to an ATM. requesting sporadically. like someone without home training.

Let just stop here as to avoid long epistles. my point is that this can all happen without all this gra gra.

And share your view on the lagos scene it doesn't have to be from the perspective of what I have written.
Re: How Do You See The Lagos Dating Scene by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Chuky7:
Well in summary I think it's really wild compare to so many regions around the world and yes most importantly toxic I say that both to the man and woman. imagine a scenario where a guy takes a lady out. this is someone he saw maybe she has a big backside and liked it goes after her throwing all stunts then finally gets her. During they outing it is now a must that you sleep with her on a first date because you spent above your budget to impress. From the ladies side you see something like a lady meets a guy for the first time and suddenly he turns to an ATM. requesting sporadically. like someone without home training.

Let just stop here as to avoid long epistles. my point is that this can all happen without all this gra gra.

And share your view on the lagos scene it doesn't have to be from the perspective of what I have written.

All I know is if u want a decent woman, be decent and highly disciplined yourself.. don't sleep with any body on the first date or during dating..also watch their dressing and utterances...holy spirit will help u

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please What's NFT And How To Make Money From It / Let's Clarify This REDPILL STUFF / Tie Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.