Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic (41287 Views)

[BREAKING] Igboho: Yoruba Monarchs In Benin Republic Meet / Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Sirjamo: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
biafranrealson:

You are a fooooool ode
Are we talking of parry thug here ?
You said Benin buys electricity from the Zoo and yet that's have more power supply than the owner ....
Is this not madness?
Ordinarily, it is madness, but you need to go deeper to know why we sell, but Kanu has looted your brain.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by mutvy: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Social media soldiers, why have you not declare Yoruba nation for so long? Are you afraid of death like your pagan kinsman Sunday Igboho? Declare Oduduwa republic and let see what happens. All of you no go die well!
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Cokahot: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
U sef see say to dey buy diesel,na loss. Fool. I thought big man na by mikano, till my bank account less,them no tell me b4 I rush buy sumec gen, till the gen off,I no dey bothered, no be petrol. Diesel kor,up nepa ni
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Matrixoba: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
You sell and you don't have any to use. See your life. This own no be juju?
Sirjamo:
Benin republic buy some of their electricity from us, a PDP thug like Igboho will not know
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by donnie(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Governments you mean, because we've been selling to them for like 300 years.

Go and check out the reason why we sell despite shortage, I don't have the time or the will to be educating daft people.

Yes you sell and they are not rationing it. It's seems sufficient, that's because its well managed. Can you say the same about your country? Or you think the country can't afford it? Only Abacha loot can settle the issue, talkless of those of OBJ and your Mr. integrity who happens to be the heavy weight champion of looting.

Abeg rest, na you type nor want make things change because you think say you dey gain.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Benin republic buy some of their electricity from us, a PDP thug like Igboho will not know

Odudwa Republic will also get some of their electricity from us.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Dotez: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Despite that, isn't it worrisome that they still enjoy that same power supply more than we wey sell give them undecided
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by kindlyheart: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria will surely divided peaceful.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by GeneralPula: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
Na inside prison Igboho talk this one? Yoruba be careful of fake news of IPOB. They want to be using Yoruba to fight proxy war with buhari, avoid them......they keep doing this so you will not see their atrocities. Ibos are more dangerous to yoruba than fulani. The Isreal Palestine war, will soon happen in Yoruba land, no be you go fight am, na your innocent grand children, better sit up!

You may be right..
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by LyfeJennings(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Even this whole Benin republic arrest was staged
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Jsucre(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
No body is going anywhere, until we pay the money we borrow from China.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Bigchristo: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
between you and this Sunday Igboho who is more wiser? He is wishing good things for his nation while you’re out here being so senseless to say Benin republic buy electricity from Nigeria forgotten that the said Nigeria is not having uninterrupted power supply. You applaud a government who sold out what you’re supposed to be enjoying to a foreign country..your mumu is at its peak
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by ruggedtimi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
it doesnt change anything....they have steady light you no get steady light.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by UncleJudax(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
You no de shame say you de sell wetin you no get.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Brushstrokes20: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Spot on!... I rep odua Republic!
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by kaptaintintin: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Alaye counter me if I lie. Is Igboho not a PDP thug? All the money he's flaunting today, he made it from Ladoja and Makinde.
Pls get the message,he is trying to tell u something that will better the lives of u,ur children,ur children's children,ur children's children's children and so on and so forth. As youths we should try and listen to learn and no jus to talk out of context. Thank u. Pls don't quote me,cos am jus advising u.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Iamolukorede(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tbh, I like mr Sunday activism as an agitator for oduduwa nation or Yoruba nation, a Dodged spiritmanship who won't stop at nothing until it is done.

Lemme shock you none of this either ibop or oduduwa nation will stand or let me say it won't work because the country is not yet ripe for such division, I jus smile when I see pple comments and the agitators making noise over the media, street and other avenues.

Forget it, it won't work and yet this current administration and next will never allow it to happen under their nose. Besides if all economy sectors in the country are doing well, I don't think any thug or self agitators will emerge from anywhere. Conversely, the country is in shambles and sick, Nigeria is right in ecu and needs urgent attention quickly.

Is it not time we plan to restructure this zoo called Nigeria ?, Before restructuring forces itself on us, the youth are the tool of change but I don't see the youth ready yet, rather this one's are chasing fast life, cars money and woman and we still Carr y on Asif life is okay on this side..

However, referendum, restructuring is the way to go, that no election come 2023 until we restructure this country, this administration are all monumental failure and still failing and it can only become worse if the youth don't wake up from their slumbers by joining politics.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by membranus: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:

So if they buy from you, why are they enjoying it while you experiencing constant darkness?
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by dododawa1: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
But himself is enjoy PDP government during LADOJA regime,why can't him tell them then.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Litmus: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
ericuzor:
but they have steady light and we don't here in Nigeria so who is fooling who.

They don’t have steady light in Brazil, India, Australia (surprisingly (I think it was Austerlia), and many other Nations besides. Let’s be glad for Benin Republic’s steady electricity and discourage them from relying on France and Europe for Survival Aid.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by membranus: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Alaye counter me if I lie. Is Igboho not a PDP thug? All the money he's flaunting today, he made it from Ladoja and Makinde.

If he makes money from polithiefcians, where are you making your own money as an hardworking BMC? Is it not from the same set of rogues?
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by membranus: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Litmus:

They don’t have steady light in Brazil, India, Australia (surprisingly (I think it was Austerlia), and many other Nations besides. Let’s be glad for Benin Republic’s steady electricity and discourage them from relying on France and Europe for Survival Aid.

Where do you get this lie? I was in Bengaluru (Bangalore) in India for six months, and we never experience a single day darkness.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Sirjamo: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
membranus:

If he makes money from polithiefcians, where are you making your own money as an hardworking BMC? Is it not from the same set of rogues?
That's according to you
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Litmus: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
membranus:

Where do you get this lie? I was in Bengaluru (Bangalore) in India for six months, and we never experience a single day darkness.

The reason for India's massive blackout problems

https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-07-31/reason-indias-massive-blackout-problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17fgS-vhRIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsKpOnBEdc8

How Darkness Sheds Light: India’s Democratic Dysfunction India’s recent power

https://thediplomat.com/2012/08/how-darkness-sheds-light-indias-democratic-dysfunction/
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Voiceofthestree: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:

Yes the buy electricity from Nigeria but yet they have constant light even more than Nigeria if you carry I generator for Benin republic you will be arrested nah contract band product receive sense ooo boi before 2015 one thousand naira is exchange for 3,000cefa now if you give them 1000naira they will give you 1250cefa Nigeria Is doomed
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Blackdisciple(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yoruba nation must happen to enjoy electricity like Benin Republic – Igboho speaks from prison

Baba don dey that side see say even Benin Republic enjoys light more than Nigeria they called giant of Africa.

Nigeria= Shit hole.

Am sure Haiti enjoy light more than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Sirjamo: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Voiceofthestree:

Yes the buy electricity from Nigeria but yet they have constant light even more than Nigeria if you carry I generator for Benin republic you will be arrested nah contract band product receive sense ooo boi before 2015 one thousand naira is exchange for 3,000cefa now if you give them 1000naira they will give you 1250cefa Nigeria Is doomed
If Nigeria is doomed, you should pack yourself and all your present generation to South Sudan

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Litmus: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
In Brazil, Electricity Is Not a Social Right

https://rioonwatch.org/?p=66123
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by KingWarri: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
uBuNiT:
Rora se, rora se, rora se o, anybody toba fe s'oore.
Sunday God don bless you, you conquered poverty and your generations will not want again. But you choose to fight for your people who are ingrates, lilly livered, and only make noise.
Igboho let me tell you, somewhere in Agege I heard your people saying you are an ordinary smuggler, you sponsor crimes, even Modakeke wants your head now and etc tc tc tc.
Igboho these people are animals dont fight for them again.

IGBOHO JUST LISTEN TO THE GUY BELLOW ME
He is now your Lord.. AaammmaaaaZzzing
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by KingWarri: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Litmus:
In Brazil, Electricity Is Not a Social Right

https://rioonwatch.org/?p=66123
So, What are you trying to imply here?
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by KingWarri: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Yoruba nation must happen to enjoy electricity like Benin Republic – Igboho speaks from prison

Baba don dey that side see say even Benin Republic enjoys light more than Nigeria they called giant of Africa.

Nigeria= Shit hole.

Am sure Haiti enjoy light more than Nigeria.
Keyboard warriors.... We know your type... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.