Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic (41294 Views)

[BREAKING] Igboho: Yoruba Monarchs In Benin Republic Meet / Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Akuruoulo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Two category of people are against Igboho, those APC miscreants and those other tribes that are intimidated

No Igbo man hates or go against Igboho just that Yoruba TRIBE laughs at Mkn for wanting referendum, and now they want the same
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by BluntCrazeMan: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2021
wirinet:

I am not interested in the the source of electricity in Benin Republic, Ghana, China or any other nation. What I have known for decades is that Nigeria is obliged to sell some electricity to Benin Republic, Togo and Niger for the privilege of building a dam on the River Niger.
Now You're back to the main comment of mine, which you tried to deviate with your long ranting.
Nigeria is the source of Electricity in Benin Republic. Yet the Benin Republic managed the same Electricity to the extent that it is constantly there non-stop.
Yet, Nigeria that is the source of the Electricity in Benin Republic cannot even give themselves the same Electricity non-stop.
Was that not what my original comment was implying?? Ok.. I used the term “supply”, and it got you confused? Then answer this...
If you're the main source of “something” that I am constantly and frequently in need of, and also, whenever I need that thing, I pay you for it and you get it delivered to me; tell me, are you not the supplier of that “something” as far as I am concerned??
Or do you still have more comments??
(I hate it so much when people dabble into comments they don't fully understand, and end up making a big fool of themselves)
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2021
yoruba-nation-must-happen-to-enjoy-electricity-like-benin-republic-and-freedom-like-americans-igboho-speaks-from-prison.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Benin republic buy some of their electricity from Nigeria. Yes we know. Because they know how to buy without being corrupt in buying.

A PDP GENERAL AND A SQUARE PLUG IN A SQUARE SOCKET like Igboho knows
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
My man has said it and no going back. Nigeria is existing illegally. Nigeria is dead.

No going back.
#ReferendumNowNow
#NoMoreElections except referendum vote.

AS A MATTER OF FACTS, 1963 &1979 CONSTITUTIONS ARE NOT REPEALED, SO THEY REMAIN VALID AND OPERABLE.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2021
YES.

1963, 1979, & 1999 CONSTITUTIONS ARE CONCURRENTLY APPLICABLE AND OPERABLE.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2021
YES.

1963, 1979, & 1999 CONSTITUTIONS ARE CONCURRENTLY APPLICABLE AND OPERABLE.

BUHARI SHOULD REPLACE TANKO WITH AKEREDOLU NOW.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2021
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND AN AMEBO.

SUNDAY IGBOHO IS "LASISI AKIN-EKUN".
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Sirjamo:
Alaye counter me if I lie. Is Igboho not a PDP thug? All the money he's flaunting today, he made it from Ladoja and Makinde.

Sirjamo keep on misfiring like an unmitigated Scoundrel. SUNDAY IGBOHO IS LASISI AKIN-EKUN IN YORUBA LAND. ODU-DU-IWA HAS MANY "AKIN-EKUNS" SPREAD IN SW STATES.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2021
ericuzor:
but they have steady light and we don't here in Nigeria so who is fooling who.

uBuNIT is fooling Sirjamo.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Two category of people are against Igboho, those APC miscreants and those other tribes that are intimidated

They're IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2021
realstars:
Igboho Is Talking.

ALL "KURAS" MUST SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2021
AntiBMC:
One nijeriya is existing on borrowed time. The clowntry needs to be divided if we want to progress.

Or SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF DECREE 24 AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by orisa37: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2021
AntiBMC:
One nijeriya is existing on borrowed time. The clowntry needs to be divided if we want to progress.

Or SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF DECREE 24 AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.

UNTIL THIS IS DONE, ONLY THE MILITARY SCHIZOPHRENICS WILL HOLD SWAY.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by gaskiyamagana: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sirjamo:
Benin republic buy some of their electricity from us, a PDP thug like Igboho will not know
Sharap, Shatap
Shame on you that your customer, the buyer is enjoying a product more than you the seller.
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Voiceofthestree: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sirjamo:
If Nigeria is doomed, you should pack yourself and all your present generation to South Sudan
Why can’t you just use your sense for once’s
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by donnie(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Modrov:

The agreement to sell power to Benin was in place long before Buhari took office

And he was voted in to perpetuate the impunity?
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
donnie:

And he was voted in the perpetuate the impunity?

That's why you guys should put pressure on your senators and reps to do the needful

As should i
Re: Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic by igbesachick: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Goel:

They are big cities which barely face outages. This is a problem in India's small cities that even at smaller.

I live in a small Indian city. 10 years ago, we used to have power cuts 2-3 hours average on a day, even 5-6 hours during summer season. However, now it's not even 2 hours a week. India's power generation has increased manifolds. So, such problems are only at small scale now. My brother in Delhi never faced an outage for 2 years.

you are an honest indian.. at least, i appreciate you for this.

i have been to india in 2018, a big roundabout tour, from kolkata to ramanswara then Westward to mumbai and to check out the little tibet in delhi and the border ceremony in amritz , stay in vanarasi for 4 nights, and back to kolkata.

your indian trains are sooooo hot, stuffy, dangerous, smelly, ugly, dirty, chaotic. but i enjoy them a lot. It is more like an adventure for a city boy from GZ , china.

i meet more than 100 indian people in my journey. the east coast line people are comparatively better and more humble. the West coast line are greedy and the north are a total mess. i meet a few friendly indian, for sure, helpful and being truly like a human,but also a lot more bad indian .

you guys know sooooo little of china. chinese visas not easy for an average indian, while we chinese visit india with e-visa. as to me, i dont care the stereotype of india. my final dream is West papua trekking. so, what is the big deal of india ? i am not that squeamish as other chinese.

and , you guys NEVER watch my eyes after i say i am a chinese. you look at the ground or other places. an impressive finding in india . you guys also refuse to let me stay in any hotel in kerela state, a crazy place. i have to present my passport and ask your policeman to book a hotel for me. is It racism or regulation of foreigners? so backward, like policies in china in
1980s. .

your indian food is a horror that stops most chinese tourists. why all are curry slush that looks like salvaged from toilets ? actually, i get diarrhea every second day in india. and toilet paper is a scarcity , which costs me 70 rupees. india quality, very bad. in china , 20 rupees, toilet paper soft like milk.

as you see, even a chinese who speaks english and been to couples of countries, shows a certain amount of contempt to India,how do you think the ordinary chinese think of you ? and you need to concern how the people of the demi-superpower think of you , instead of how we concern you. we miss nothing if we know nothing of india. we can afford the ignorance. but you indian can not. pathetic for your brainwashing media that twists the facts and fools yourselves. you are a big excuse for CCP to justify its eligibility as the government in the one party country. CCP just points india to our eyes and says, look, that sheethole is democratic.

finally, both educated chinese n less educated ones dislike (not hate) india. for the lower class, they dislike india more due to the border clashes and the propaganda accordingly, for the educated free thinking and well travelled chinese, it is their india experience that confirms their notion of India, a big sheethole, with tons of sorry face people.

out of humanity ,we should pity india. but, there is less than enough resources in this planet. we will firmly stamp on the skull of india. it is an age long game, as long as human's , or even animals' history, which is the strongest survive. we chinese are Darwinists ,we believe the weak should die, we chinese are opportunists , we dont care how to be strong and rich, we take chances, and most times we win the lottery, we chinese are confucian, we respect the hierarchy (caste system), we worship the strong races, if you are stronger than us chinese, we will submit and worship you too. we are everything, but communists. keep this in your indian minds, you are too obssesed with pakistan / muslim religion and china politics.

oh yeah, back to the outage in india. every single hotel cuts my power off and forces me to check out at 7am . it is unheard of in china or even in nepal. you dont have coals, which china has 50% world reserve.you dont have oil, which is in the hands of muslim
, your foes. russia only sells weapons to you , not gas . sorry, india .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO' / We Can’t Walk Freely Again — Police / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.