Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? (2769 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by ultiabaz36(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

I have this beautiful female soldier in my area here in Lagos and I have feelings for her but my fear is not just female humiliation but I want to avoid been beaten.

I usually stare at her each time she passes through my side. Both in uniform and mofti, this babe is beautiful.

Help me guys with the clue I can use to have her hand in marriage .
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Aniboo: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Get balls
Just know her location
When she’s back from work
Try be friendly
Caring and boom

You good to go

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by donbachi(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Starterpack will be needed.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Mogajunior(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
cool
Exactly the way you will ask out any other lady out there. Just be confident. I am currently bleeping one here in Kaduna.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2021
U dey play with fire. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by yungz: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2021

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by ultiabaz36(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Aniboo:
Get balls
Just know her location
When she’s back from work
Try be friendly
Caring and boom

You good to go

Hmmmm... Oh Lord of mercy, follow me o
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Dear Nairalanders,

I have this beautiful female soldier in my area here in Lagos and I have feelings for her but my fear is not just female humiliation but I want to avoid been beaten.

I usually stare at her each time she passes through my side. Both in uniform and mofti, this babe is beautiful.

Write her a letter with your phone number grin grin grin grin.....
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by ultiabaz36(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
donbachi:
Starterpack will be needed.

That is why I want an OT from you.
yungz:
military mentality, if you HURT one, you HURT all.

Op forget that beauty wey u dey see, if you break this girl heart she fit carry the whole army wey dey barracks come your door.

I can't even break her heart cos at least I have seen and know who she be before I make d move.
Mogajunior:
cool
Exactly the way you will ask out any other lady out there. Just be confident. I am currently bleeping one here in Kaduna.
Bro you be confirm niggah
Beebah2000:
U dey play with fire. grin

Which I don't want to but I like the babe walai.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by ultiabaz36(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Write her a letter with your phone number grin grin grin grin.....

How will I deliver it. And moreover, that could be dangerous cos it looks childish.
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2021
ultiabaz36:

How will I deliver it. And moreover, that could be dangerous cos it looks childish.
u are smart, send a child or even an adult grin
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by posty56: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2021
grin hand never touch you for long, good luck though.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by samuel051: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Promax beating loading....we will watch d video on front page soon.this I predict over 2.5.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Spending123: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2021
ultiabaz36:

I can't even break her heart cos at least I have seen and know who she be before I make d move.

My brother love the clear for eyes ooo.
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by SporaD8: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2021
If she no like you, you go chop beating.
If she con like you, las las you go still chop beating.
That beating you are destined to chop can never flow past you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by LordIsaac(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Be her friend... Compliment female soldiers to her hearing... Then, the rest shall be added unto u grin
But, don't just go direct and profess love o... I repeat don't o! Tor... Cos, Nigerians in authority are semi insane.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Exjoker(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
The truth is make sure you have enough class before making a move for her. That way you will minimise the beating you are to receive for asking her out self...
With class you Can approach any girl without been afraid... Do you have the class to stand before her and profess yours feelings to her

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Truvelisback(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
A bloody civilian in luv with a soldier.

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by tivhador: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Dear Nairalanders,

U sure say you wan truly marry am, or you just wan run her package? cool
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by ForestHill: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stereotypes
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Whazar(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
SporaD8:
If she no like you, you go chop beating.
If she con like you, las las you go still chop beating.
That beating you are destined to chop can never flow past you.

haha bad guy
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by YoungLionken(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
At this level, you're still afraid of a female soldier that you claimed to have feelings for? That's childish( in fact, too childish)..

I'm not trying to project rape but, I want to let you know that,some female soldiers sometimes get gagged and raped by dirty stinky bandits..

You must be from the south, as southerners cower at the sight of uniform men(especially army, defunct SARS), unlike the north where we see military and paramilitary as normal..

If you really want something with the lady(serious or not), then proceed, just like you would with any other lady. It is normal...

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Cokahot: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Just drive a clean car and hoot, she go look back. Signal am, say hi,start one or 2 convo,collect nos zoom off. In my own world,one thing no dey exist and na
No time
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
You mean to say how do you step on a mouse trap without been struck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Forget the camou, most of them are emotionally weak. If you know it's chop and clean mouth you want to do. It's advisable you avoid wahala if your not financially stable to fight wahala.
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by OGWILLS123: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Falseprophet1 Don't just view and live cry.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by talk2hb1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Approach her now, double or nothing!
Either She Agree Or She No Agree, na interest you dey interested you no kill person pikin
ultiabaz36:
Dear Nairalanders,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by GOFRONT(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wahala be like G string.

Op, go and seek advice from militarylady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Aniboo: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Hmmmm... Oh Lord of mercy, follow me o

They are lovely
Caring but lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by mytime24(f): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bloody civilian slap loading cheesy
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Pumpumking: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Dear Nairalanders,

angry
Re: How Can I Ask A Female Soldier Out Without Beating? by Pumpumking: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Dear Nairalanders,

bro..juss tell her u roll with millionare Mr Cork from peckham, London everytime u fly 1st class to London Scotland...& truss me....tha punnnny is yors & yors only sir. I always use same line sir!! (True story) wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Chick Is Demanding: What Can I Buy For My Girlfriend For Valentine? / Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? / 23 Funny Facts About Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.