Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

“No Matter How Hard It Is, There Is Always A Positive Side". Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “No Matter How Hard It Is, There Is Always A Positive Side". Do You Agree? (377 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“No Matter How Hard It Is, There Is Always A Positive Side". Do You Agree? by lolly61: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Meet Sinikiwe Nikki Kademaunga, a 26-year-old, who was brought into the world without hands, knees, and feet but made waves in the motivational speaking and beauty blogging world. Life was difficult for the young lady, who hails from Zimbabwe. Sinikiwe Kademaunga was brought into the world with a condition known as Acromesomelic Dysplasia, an uncommon skeletal issue that outcomes in a specific form of short stature known as short-limb dwarfism.

“For us people living with disabilities, it is hard out there to compete with able-bodied people. Looking for jobs and other opportunities. But I want to say to the people living with disabilities, keep on working hard, it’s not the end of the world because you are living with disability and never look down upon yourself.” she said.

“Everything that has happened in my life, I take it as a learning opportunity. I take it as a learning curve that has led me to be the person I am now,” she said.

Read more ,Watch video and photos of her Here:

https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/09/02/no-matter-how-hard-the-condition-there-is-always-a-positive-side-to-every-situation-do-you-agree/

Re: “No Matter How Hard It Is, There Is Always A Positive Side". Do You Agree? by lolly61: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
God is good
Never give up have hope always
Re: “No Matter How Hard It Is, There Is Always A Positive Side". Do You Agree? by Youngpo413: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
DARE TO LEAP....atleast,never give-up!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Left Without Saying Goodbye... / Today My Birthday Friends Wish Me Well / If You Are A Lady And You Need Someone That Will Be Greasing Your V.j FREELY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.