Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

His Girlfriend Left Without Saying Goodbye... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Left Without Saying Goodbye... (373 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Left Without Saying Goodbye... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is one sad love story we all can learn from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoBxwSMdYiA
Re: His Girlfriend Left Without Saying Goodbye... by lilvicky68(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lol
Re: His Girlfriend Left Without Saying Goodbye... by Sonnobax15(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh...no need to weep..... heartbreak na sure plug for everybody...Na who no expect am dey shed tears......

Even myself,my banny just left me last week without saying goodbye or badbye....She just posted a pic on WhatsApp of her hugging another guy,and even captioned it--"Very good friends" shocked

Well,I wasn't surprised at all...Via say I don kukuma program my heart in such a way that Whenever I'm in aby relationship,I don't just go into it with my heart alone but also with my head.,in case if any fvck up xup,I go just reason am say na normal level cool
Re: His Girlfriend Left Without Saying Goodbye... by Goldbw122(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Is good without the good-bye, so that the voice will not be repeating in your head like Good-bye, Good-bye and continuously... angry cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Nairaland Turn Me Too / What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.