Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) (4104 Views)

10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos / LASTMA Issues Travel Advisory About Lagos Women's Run Which Holds This Morning / 6 Things About Lagos That People From Other Cities Exaggerate About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by Stephanie2021: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Amazing lifestyle vlogs.
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by Stephanie2021: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nice videos!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by Stephanie2021: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2021
In case you’re looking for somewhere nice to visit this weekend, kindly check this YouTube channel for some recommendations. Click the link above! Awesome review of places to visit in Lagos. You should watch that review on Marriott hotel!

Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by Tasty2021: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Interesting videos! You know lot of affordable places in Lagos! Wow! Keep it up
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by Tasty2021: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nice videos.
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by Tasty2021: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
I would visit! I love your reviews! Awesome.
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2021
My lovers! I’m a Lagos based YouTuber that places you the good places in Lagos Nigeria. Come have an adventure on my YouTube channel! Kindly subscribe to my channel- Stephanie Ukandu. Link is above
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
My lovers! I’m a Lagos based YouTuber that shows you the good shows in Lagos Nigeria. Come have an adventure on my YouTube channel! Kindly subscribe to my channel

Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nice videos
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nice videos
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
The truth about Nigeria!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 6:00am On Sep 15, 2021
What are your expectations about Lagos Nigeria?! In this video I bring to you the Living in Lagos Expectations VS the actual realities!
Kindly click on link below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFeZ86j38YE
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Nice guide to Lagos.
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
The reality about Living in Lagos! The truth about life in Lagos! Trust me you would laugh a lot while discovering some truths about Lagos life!!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
The best places reviewed!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
New guide in Lagos life!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2021
I’ve been living here for many year now and all my expectations are yet to come true! Here are the realities in facing in Lagos!

Click on the link above!!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Amazing Living In Lagos contents
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Just the honest reality about Living in Lagos! The truth about life in Lagos! Trust me you would laugh a lot while discovering some truths about Lagos life!!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Are you looking for fun things to do in Lagos this weekend?!
Check out a list of restaurants and fun centers I’ve reviewed and explored here in Lagos
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Qfq8GiaXO8-KIvD7jEdQvAuQ_hiy0Xp
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hiii!! In this vlog! I highlight my experience in a restaurant as a single lady in Lagos!!

Would I have been treated this way if I went out with a male date?! Would I have experienced all this if I had a man with me?!

It’s sad!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAVzdmZW98
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
The best guide for you to navigate Lagos!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
You need to see this!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
The perfect Lagos guide!!
Re: My Guide To Lagos Nigeria! (things To Know About Lagos State Before Moving Here) by 1stExplorer: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
I decided to review some cheap/affordable restaurants on the island, and I found some really nice restaurants you can spend 2,000 Naira and still go home with some change o!

Click on the link below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uajf1_hkEr8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Australia Man Advises Those Leaving Nigeria / Visa Lottery Photograph Dimension / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.