Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,480 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (80826 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
debosky:

This is not grammar - that's the only intelligent part of that post. It is, yet again, a shocking lack of logical reasoning by Nateevs.

If you have the best midifield and defence, this should show when you face your biggest rivals - the evidence from last season does not support your ludicrous assertion.

Since we're talking about 'finishing on top' and 'winning trophies' - you did neither last season, in fact you didn't even make a single final so again, where is the evidence/basis for such a ridiculous claim of having the best midifield and best defence?

As usual you just write rubbish and hope no one will notice - sort of reminds me of the Barca no wingers gaffe of a few weeks ago.

Abeg go siddon.
Talking about finishing on top doesn't only mean ending on top. It also means talking about how close.
And you have no business with that.

As who has the better midfield or defence, check out the stats.
According to you, it's impossible to have the best defence and still lose games.
Why do games against rivals have any more significance in adjudging the best defence?

That's a statement bereft of common sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
You are simply too daft for words - where did I say you can't have the best defence if you lose games?

Manchester City clearly had the best defence in the EPL - any m0r0n would know that goals conceded alone is not a sufficient measure of having the best defence.

Both Citeh and United had more clean sheets, and with Citeh also achieving the same number of goals conceded as Chelski, it is abundantly clear that Man City has a better defence than Chelski.

Go ruminate on that you dimwit. grin

As for finishing close, Arsenal finished closer to the Carling Cup than your useless Chelski did, so again, what nonsense are you going on about?

Time and time again, your blatant stupidity is exposed yet you keep coming back for more. You must be a real sucker for punishment. grin

I'll stop there and refer you to the community shield thread  - the ludicrous nature of your assertions is already being exposed there. I'll leave hell boy and sharon to expose your idiocy even further.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
Nateevs says we have the best midfield, next minute we need to change all our midfielders. If our midfield is the best, then why is he always focused on improving the midfield. If your midfield is "the best" and you still can't win the league, the rational decision would be to improve the wingers (or any other part of the team that let you down).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ibime:

Nateevs says we have the best midfield, next minute we need to change all our midfielders. If our midfield is the best, then why is he always focused on improving the midfield. If your midfield is "the best" and you still can't win the league, the rational decision would be to improve the wingers (or any other part of the team that let you down).

Because 'Lateef is a phat phooool' according to Ritchboy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2011
Ibime:

I am sorry but that is just a very s.tupid accusation. How dare you say that?
Can you fetch out post where I want "All our mid-fielders" changed?
You are a damn right phocking dim-wit for coming out with such delirious accusations in the middle of something much more serious. Anoufia.

And yes, you can have the best midfield and still replace one player (Lampard). In case you haven't heard of the word, it's called "improvement".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 12:41am On Aug 08, 2011
nateevs:

I am sorry but that is just a very s.tupid accusation. How dare you say that?
Can you fetch out post where I want "All our mid-fielders" changed.
You are a damn right phocking dim-wit for coming out with such delirious accusations in the middle of something much more serious. Anoufia.

And yes, you can have the best midfield and still replace one player (Lampard). In case you haven't heard of the word, it's called "improvement".

Cool down bro. . . . all this insult just for me?  grin

You can have the best midfield and replace one player (Lamps). . . . . . but you said this earlier today. . .

nateevs:

I don't know why but I can't stand Ramires putting on a Chelsea shirt.

And we already know you have problem with Essien. . . .

So I guess Mikel, Benayoun and Josh McEachran constitute the best midfield in the Prem. . . .  grin grin grin

Nateevs! Nateevs! Nateevs!

How many times I done call your name? I thought the likes of Ritchboy and Chamotex were just being mischievous by labelling you a scattermouth BUT NOW I SEE THEY HAVE A POINT!!!  grin

Stop typing. . . . and take record of all you have typed today!

You too emotional ninja!  grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2011
Ibime:

Cool down bro. . . . all this insult just for me?  grin

You can have the best midfield and replace one player - Lamps, but you said this earlier today. . .
And we already know you have problem with Essien. . . .
So I guess Mikel, Benayoun and Josh McEachran constitute the best midfield in the Prem. . . .  grin grin grin
Nateevs! Nateevs! Nateevs!
Stop typing. . . . and take record of all you have typed today!
You too emotional!  grin

Dude there is clear difference between what I cannot stand and what the manager wants.
Ramires may not be my kind of player. Lamps may not be my kind of player.
They may not tickle my fancy but that has not got anything to do with not being effective.
I don't have a problem with Essien. We both understand why he should move on.

Is it impossible for things to be seen this way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:48am On Aug 08, 2011
I mean this is like saying I do not agree that Chelsea were the best team in the land when JM was manager despite the fact that I couldn't stand the style of football we played. He was effective. He won games but I could not stand his type of football. What has one got to do with the other?

Is this what you are getting at?

Jeez. I am out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2011
:d

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2011
@ Nateevs

Still clutching straws you have the best defence? grin

'Phat phool' cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
debosky:

@ Nateevs

Still clutching straws you have the best defence? grin

'Phat phool' cheesy cheesy

You sha want to draw me into an argument. grin
I swear I am not gay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2011
nateevs:

I swear I am not man-lover.

are you in fulham welcoming lukaku?
i saw a dude looking like you with nateevs printed at the back of his chelsea shirt.
is that you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
coogar:

are you in fulham welcoming lukaku?
i saw a dude looking like you with nateevs printed at the back of his chelsea shirt.
is that you?

Certainly not me. At this time, I am earning for a living.
I am not like Debosky.  grin grin

And WTF do you mean by "looking like me"? Niggah you don't even know what I look like.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2011
nateevs:

I swear I am not man-lover.

Not at all nat. All I want is an admission of folly. cheesy

nateevs:

I can relax and post on nairaland since my new single 'You've only come to see Eboue' made a debut at No 1 on the football anthem charts. cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2011
nateevs:

debosky is self-employed.
a contractor who gets paid per hour like these football players. . . . . don't mess with debo.
his newsmedia deboskysports.com is about to launch on sky channel-666

And WTF do you mean by "looking like me"? Niggah you don't even know what I look like.

i know you na. . . . . . .i saw your pic once on this forum.
you have this big dome on your undulated head plus 4 tribal marks on each cheek grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
coogar:

i know you na. . . . . . .i saw your pic once on this forum.
you have this big dome on your undulated head plus 4 tribal marks on each cheek grin cheesy

If that's what you saw, you should have gone to spec savers.

coogar:

debosky is self-employed.
a contractor who gets paid per hour like these football players. . . . . don't mess with debo.
his newsmedia deboskysports.com is about to launch on sky channel-666

Debosky Sports is DOA. What's he gonna talk about? Types of muscles? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
nateevs:

Debosky Sports is DOA. What's he gonna talk about? Types of muscles? grin

deboskysports is gonna be the next big thing in sports broadcasting. cool cool

I can offer you a part-time role as Chelski correspondent. . . .I'll match your current wages for fewer working hours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
I Just Spoke Wiv Abramovich!!

He's Considering Luring In Peter Rufai as Our Keeper Trainee!!
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2011
I swear to almighty God, if we pay more than £30-33 million for a midfilder (modric) i will quit chelsea!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbe(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
ol boy, then i guess its time to say your goodbyes and start supporting west bromwich albion.

has it just come to your attention that the owner of CFC is a hopeless money miss road with more money to blow playing fantasy football in real life/laundering cash for his fellow russkie criminals?

abi u think without making buys such as this chelsea would have even smelt a trophy?

i dont even have to be a chav to tell u you are blowing kolanuts outta ur azz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mykali(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
4llerbe:

ol boy, then i guess its time to say your goodbyes and start supporting west bromwich albion.

has it just come to your attention that the owner of CFC is a hopeless money miss road with more money to blow playing fantasy football in real life/laundering cash for his fellow russkie criminals?

abi u think without making buys such as this chelsea would have even smelt a trophy?

i dont even have to be a chav to tell u you are blowing kolanuts outta your azz

who the funk is this switch wannabe?
don't you lot have better things to do with the money you spend going to cyber-cafes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by AndreUweh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2011
El Guapo:

:d
Why was he presented with the old Chelsea shirt?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by AndreUweh(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Why was he presented with the old Chelsea shirt?.
Oh that was when he visited S.Bridge last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by AndreUweh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
Any news on the extent of Torres ankle injury while playing for Spain against Italy today?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2011
mykali:

who the funk is this switch wannabe?
don't you lot have better things to do with the money you spend going to cyber-cafes?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chavs just have them all, na wah o, im sure english comprehension is'nt one of your strongest points.

was that a switch-type rant? or you are just suffering from persecution mania?

or what part of the statement was not true?

even your fellow chavs admit readily that your owner has little or no sense when it comes to footballing matters. and surely even jeremiah in the bible knows that you blokes were nothing and will be nothing without romans cash!

so lets just say you are a good nateev's disciple, only that u are a lot less intelligent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
Inkoom to Chelsea? I'd be happy with that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^ Yeah Putting Bosingwa and Co at Unease!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
Whats the point of getting another African player na? ANC coming up and we'll loose key players again! Heard that the ANC will be held 2012 and 2013 then after every 2years so it doesnt coincide with the years the world cup is held.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
It's a rumour jooor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mykali(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2011
4llerbuntu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chavs just have them all, na wah o, im sure english comprehension is'nt one of your strongest points.

was that a switch-type rant? or you are just suffering from persecution mania?

or what part of the statement was not true?

even your fellow chavs admit readily that your owner has little or no sense when it comes to footballing matters. and surely even[b] jeremiah[/b] in the bible knows that you blokes were nothing and will be nothing without romans cash!

so lets just say you are a good nateev's disciple, only that u are a lot less intelligent

see this mumu wey no fit even sabi punctuate dey yarn me say i no fit comprehend English.
YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOL!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2011
4llerbe:

i dont even have to be a chav to tell u you are blowing kolanuts outta your azz

This is one horrible way of writing anything. Why do you write at all? No upper case letters, hardly any punctuation.
Do you not know the difference between its and it's?
And my name is Nateevs not nateev.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100)

Bayern Munich Fans / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.