Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (79696 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
4llerbuntu:

yeeeaaahahhhhh!!+1
happy times are here again.

shey u pple have contracted CEECC to reconstruct the bridge shey grin grin grin grin
may it never last long ooo. amen cool cool

One of Dayo's apprentices. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
easy guys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 195(f): 3:28am On Dec 15, 2011
on 2nd tot

i am getting fed up of listening to how important torres is to chelsea - he has well past his best before date and should be sent back to wherever he came from for free . he has upset the pattern of chelsea's strikers and clearly the evidence of late showed how much better the other strikers perform without torres in the mix. chelsea should spend more time nurturing mata and sturridge who are turning out to be a force to beckon with ; these two plus drogba are clearly united and could be the key players if chelsea are going to win anything this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:45am On Dec 15, 2011
Chelsea will listen to offers for £50million flop Fernando Torres in next month's transfer window.
The £150,000-a-week striker has scored just three Barclays Premier League goals since his move to Stamford Bridge from Liverpool on January 31.
Chelsea considered sending him on loan to rebuild his shattered confidence, but they are now prepared to sell.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2073746/Fernando-Torres-sold-20m.html#ixzz1gZFexSUt

The failure.

Yakubu, Demba Ba, Ivan Klasnic, Steve Fletcher, Morrison etc all those lesser heralded players have performed way better than Failure Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:46am On Dec 15, 2011
The club will have to take a massive financial hit on the most expensive player in British football history, but they have almost exhausted their other options.
Instead they will listen to any club prepared to offer around £20m and match his huge salary demands next month.
When Andre Villas-Boas became Chelsea boss in the summer he was convinced Torres could recapture the form that turned him into one of the most feared strikers in world football.
The manager hoped signing Juan Mata from Valencia would improve Torres's game, but even that has failed to spark the Spaniard back to his former glories
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2073746/Fernando-Torres-sold-20m.html#ixzz1gZFq7jk6

Confirmed FAILURE. The team ready to cut their losses?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:48am On Dec 15, 2011
Chelsea have been patient with the 27-year-old, but the feelers are already out in Europe to find Torres a top club to take him in January.
The World Cup winner has been a disaster since moving to the Bridge and is now behind Didier Drogba and Daniel Sturridge in the pecking order.
He did not even get off the bench against Manchester City on Monday night and stayed immobile in the dug-out as the rest of the substitutes, along with the backroom team, celebrated Frank Lampard's late winner from the penalty spot.

The arms go up, the roars bellow out. Manager Andre Villas-Boas leads Chelsea’s celebrations as the final whistle blows on Monday night.
But take a closer look, one player doesn’t appear to be in victory mode.
£50million man Torres (circled) appears glum after another match on the bench watching his team-mates shine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2073746/Fernando-Torres-sold-20m.html#ixzz1gZG68XGR

He is definitely PMSing and cant even celebrate the victory, Does he really wish the team well?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2011
coogar:

like i said on the other thread. the people who take what dailymail write as the gospel truth are tools who drive white vans and sleep with pr[i]o[/i]stitut[i]e[/i]s.

Ha! You just mad cos DM reported that Chelsea is sell the £175k a week liability called Torres for £20m.

Tommy Smyth of ESPN agrees with you though. According to Tommy, the story is rubbish. . . . cos the price shoulda been £5m!  grin grin grin

I think Tommy's wrong though. Chelsea might have to let him go for free plus subsidise wages at his new club.  grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2011
dayokanu:

David Luiz came to the field to celebrate with the team

Where is the shekpe keeper? Looking for those who would speak Spanish to him

What a waste

This was what I said as the game ended
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2011
dayokanu:

He is definitely PMSing and cant even celebrate the victory, Does he really wish the team well?

You score 5 goals in a calendar year and you still get mind to vex because dem bench you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2011
Ibime:

You score 5 goals in a calendar year and you still get mind to vex because dem bench you?

Don't mind him i used to believe torres will deliver but he's now a failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ibime:

Ha! You just mad cos DM reported that Chelsea is sell the £175k a week liability called Torres for £20m.

not even abramovic is that silly.
torres won't leave in january and he won't leave in the summer. . .  .and if your erratic owner is that silly. . .abeg kindly direct torres to old trafford.
i am sure fergie would turn him into a goal monster.

Tommy Smyth of ESPN agrees with you though. According to Tommy, the story is rubbish. . . . cos the price shoulda been £5m!  grin grin grin

i laugh in espn. £5m for nando torres?

I think Tommy's wrong though. Chelsea might have to let him go for free plus subsidise wages at his new club.  grin grin grin

please drive torres to old trafford in january. he would be the best new year gift for united fans.

--------torres--------
--young----rooney----nani-
-----cleverley---carrick-----
evra---jones---rio---smalling

this team would win the league by march!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
Not while Chicharito is still breathing

Hernandez is way better than Failure Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2011
dayokanu:

Not while Chicharito is still breathing

Hernandez is way better than Failure Torres

torres will be better at holding the ball upfront and playing intelligent passes to his runners(rooney, nani and young).
it's no calculus. the 2 teams where torres would flourish are man utd and tottenham.

chelsea have a knack of mismanaging strikers.
kezman check! crespo check! shevchenko check! torres check!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
Rather Torres has a knack for mismanaging good teams

Spain check, Chelsea check

Chicharitos scoring record shytes on Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
dayokanu:

Rather Torres has a knack for mismanaging good teams

liverpool? athletico?

Chicharitos scoring record shytes on Torres

cos we play to chicharito's strengths.
he gets good service from tireless/selfless united players. . . . .i cannot say the same @ chelsea.

was shevchenko shyte too? was kezman? was crespo?
chelsea are a useless side. only drogba justified the £24m chelsea paid for him and he took him 3 seasons to find his feet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
coogar:

liverpool? athletico?

Whats good about these clubs? Did he win any titles for these clubs?

Strikers who came good at Chelsea includes Anelka, Drogba

cos we play to chicharito's strengths.
he gets good service from tireless/selfless united players. . . . .i cannot say the same @ chelsea.

was shevchenko shyte too? was kezman? was crespo?
chelsea are a useless side. only drogba justified the £24m chelsea paid for him and he took him 3 seasons to find his feet.

Sheva was old and past it when they bought him, even when he returned to Milan he couldnt perform like the Sheva of old

Kezman was he good? Where else did he perform outsude PSV? What makes him better than Alfo Alves who had the same Eredivisie pedigree

Crespo too was getting old at that time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
Torres, 27, has scored just five goals in 35 games since arriving at Stamford Bridge from Liverpool for a British record fee of £50 million in January and has not started a Premier League game for the Blues since their 5-3 home defeat to Arsenal in October.

An average of 1 goal in 7 games for a 50m striker

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2011
Crespo wasn't that bad.

Funny enough i don't want Torres to be sold.

I have the feeling that he will pick up someday.
He may never be world class again but he may score some very important goals for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2011
Bluediva you are right

Crespo scored 20 goals in 49 Chelsea appearances

Torres has 5 goals in 35 appearances

Nigga, I cant divide shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 195(f): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2011
dayokanu im personally reporting you to torres angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by ritchboy(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2011
Thomas Vermaelen has a better goal-ratio than Torres grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2011
Bluediva you are right

Crespo scored 20 goals in 49 Chelsea appearances

Not bad at all!
How can anyone defend Torres' underperformance and use Crespo as an example?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2011
Talk about the under-performance of your own all you like but don't resort to mockery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2011
Torres will put all haters to shame in Jan. when Drog goes for the ANC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2011
ritchboy:

Thomas Vermaelen has a better goal-ratio than Torres grin grin grin

What about the Own Goals? - Surely, Thomas is an Own Goals Supremo grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2011
BlueDiva:

Torres will put all haters to shame in Jan. when Drog goes for the ANC.

I doubt that. . the nukka's Attitude stinks most times, . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2011
So we can only face Napoli, CSKA Moscow, Basle, Lyon, Marseille, Zenit or AC Milan.
I want Milan or Napoli.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2011
It's Napoli baby.
Let's show City how it's done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 195(f): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
CAVANI ABEG OOOH!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
Napoli got nada on us. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
See all of una!. . All this confidence from nowhere. . . Dont forget the issue of Mr Lampard and Drogba can still hurt us in the long run. If you think all is well at CFC then you need a reality check! all is far from well.

Lampard particularly is being selfish! Making it look like chelsea is treating him bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Bayern Munich Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.