Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? (16266 Views)

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? / Chief Ezekiel Afukonyo Says Nigeria Has Made Tremendous Progress Since 1960 / What Major Set Back Have You Ever Experienced In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Mrkumareze(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
My erection is no longer what it once was. Time to get married I guess...

Werey, no go use weak sperms born your children oh

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bought myself a nice ride

11 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
excellence44:

I just discovered hierarchically, that the most loyal to a man is
A. My dog: rot
2. Man
3. Woman
No. 3 will betray you 3 times before no.1 and 2 times before no.2
True
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
These days, I've drastically reduced the way I call people on the phone and how I pick calls also...I no dey call again and I hardly pick peoples calls too....
Only today,I've had over 12 missed calls....

Come on, what's the essence of wasting my airtime calling to check up on people who won't be there for me when I need them?

I just wor dey on my own for now Abeg.. Apart from business related calls and hang outs, please count me out undecided
Haha
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by rosalieene(f): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Ajilenu:
in your last line, it's either I see a picture of you or adonbelivit
lol, not necessary.
Even if you don't believe, nothing changes grin

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by IghravweIG(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Meh back then I could complain about everything. Thank God now I have learned to handle my shit head on. I barely share my problems with anyone and that's fine by me.

Also nothing takes me by surprise anymore. I expect everything and nothing from people.

Also I don't rate people that much anymore. If you like be Obama, I see you as just flesh and blood. I'm more confident and I'm making my money.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by beardedboy(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
Grown taller than I was a year ago and more beards... Also I now have more sleepless nights and endless worries.

It's hard to balance morals and trying to escape poverty. Perhaps crime is necessary
No, it's not. Invest in yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by chatinent: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2021
I was robbed recently. Realised short is life. Was traumatic.

4 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Makaveli888: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Things Don't interest me Like Before,Like BBN,Girls,parties Movies,I just find many things uninterested

3 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by solosecky(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2021
I recently realized that life is full of lies and deciet. But can never deceive itself. People pretends, just learnt to be myself, face myself, remain myself, work and focus on what I believe in even when people see me as a time waster. Never to give up because they will talk you down and when you give in, you will be laughed.

11 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by NEROSKY(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Nairaland becoming shadow of itself, so biased currently
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Alaganature09(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2021
I don't trust anymore... most especially ladies...
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by bluefilm: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Razaneli:

Bon
Félicitation
N’arrête pas
Tu as écrit DELF/DALF ?

Non.

Je l'apprends juste pour le plaisir.

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2021
I made more than I have ever made in my entire life...

The year has been good!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by iezeiyida(m): 12:43am On Sep 10, 2021
I have learn to double my carefulness, dealing with anyone, no matter how close the person is to me bcoz of experience and the deep fact that things are not always what they seem.
I have learn that humans' are emersed in evil.
I have learn to strongly trust in God's help and grace in any situation.

Finally, I have learn that money is very very very important in a person's life!

19 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2021
GeneralKoko:
I really want to know because I have a lot to share .

Just last year here, I didn't have an esteem . I didn't believe in myself.i didn't love myself one bit. But now I'm confident. I'm not yet at the permanent site but I'm getting there.
A lot has changed really . I've learnt to love myself, I've learnt to keep things to myself and I also realized I need myself more than friends.

I'm no longer depressed and I'm now so focused on chasing my dreams .
Ohhhh I also realized "School is not a scam" but hoping on your certificate as a source of livelihood after school is stupid.

I've learnt a lot.
Share yours.

Really, were you this shy non confident before??
It's currently happening to me
Low self esteem and FEAR.does that mean you outgrown it?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by spartan117(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Learnt how to code during the lockdown last year and got 2 well paying software development jobs this year. I work less than 7 hours a day, sometimes I just defer my work to the night and sleep all day long grin or go out. Working both jobs didn't turn out to be as stressful as I envisaged, though there are some really stressful days or weeks especially when I have to deliver a difficult task and the deadline is fast approaching.

On the relationship aspect I'm learning to smile more and genuinely care about the well being of those around me. I've also learnt to be friendlier and chit chat more often with the opposite sex, this has always been a challenge for me as I'm a very introverted (not shy though) person I've always seen talking to others and sharing your life with others as a waste of time. But I'm beginning to see the benefits, I guess there is a balance somewhere.

It's been God all the way...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by FMAKJ: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2021
I have learnt to always reason first, if possible give it time before saying something or taking action.

I have also learnt that not everybody loves you. Just be yourself and love yourself.

Finally before you render that help to the other person. Tell him or her that you will reach back, then think about it again either to say YES or NO. Mind you, there are some YES you would say that will come back to hunt you, kindly say NO to that. If you are unsure about the help, kindly say No. Saying NO is not a crime. Saying NO will help you miss several shots to your head.

12 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:56am On Sep 10, 2021
arthurwillia:
Im a very dark complexioned guy, I let it define me in 100 till 300level, I will not walk in crowded places, I won’t stay in crowded place. Lol self esteem wan finish me but then 400l till I finishe, I started making conscious efforts to overgrow it, which I did eventually. I’m glad I overgrew it went for service, struggled with crowds at first but then still integrated, talked to an online therapist. It’s not easy Mehn
I'm currently in this situation bruh, embarassed embarassed embarassed it's been hard for me plus FEAR. recommend an online therapist pls cry

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by tiger28: 12:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Closeness to my Creator............it's liberating.

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by arthurwillia(m): 1:00am On Sep 10, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
I'm currently in this situation bruh, embarassed embarassed embarassed it's been hard for me plus FEAR. recommend an online therapist pls cry

+234 814 459 7995 Talk to this guy, tell him you need a therapist, that you saw mental awareness on Twitter so you’ll like him to talk to you.

If you are a young guy, no fear, it will pass and you’ll outgrow it!

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by FMAKJ: 1:04am On Sep 10, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:

I used to be a quiet person too back in the days but all of a sudden I started speaking more and ridding flows. Dont worry time will help you out ok.

First thing to do is to make yourself happy cos happy mind tends to speak out easily.
Secondly, always view people as the same human you are. We all the same human.
Say the president is right infront of me today and speaking with me, I will rather view him or her as human and not president, that way I can gain my self confident too and speak back appropriately. In fact is better I leave him standing and the end of the convo before he leave me right there. Go and gain the confidence bro.

Now,here is a test for you: Quote me and talk to me like a super human.
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by maysimsimple(m): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2021
I don't longer fall in love
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2021
FMAKJ:

I used to be a quiet person too back in the days but all of a sudden I started speaking more and ridding flows. Dont worry time will help you out ok.

First thing to do is to make yourself happy cos happy mind tends to speak out easily.
Secondly, always view people as the same human you are. We all the same human.
Say the president is right infront of me today and speaking with me, I will rather view him or her as human and not president, that way I can gain my self confident too and speak back appropriately. In fact is better I leave him standing and the end of the convo before he leave me right there. Go and gain the confidence bro.

Now,here is a test for you: Quote me and talk to me like a super human.
okay,bruh.i won't let no one have control over my mind.
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by FMAKJ: 1:07am On Sep 10, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
okay,bruh.i won't let no one have control over my mind.

Correct!!!
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2021
arthurwillia:

+234 814 459 7995 Talk to this guy, tell him you need a therapist, that you saw mental awareness on Twitter so you’ll like him to talk to you.

If you are a young guy, no fear, it will pass and you’ll outgrow it!
WOW thank you.im just 19 FEAR wan kill me bruh, wondering if I'll ever be happy.check my bio bro to see what I'm talking about embarassed
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by soshegzz(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Bros u don reach here. ��

Bon
Félicitation
N’arrête pas
Tu as écrit DELF/DALF ? [/quote]
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by alexvic12: 1:17am On Sep 10, 2021
This year, I learned on a deeper level that my life is in my hands!

Meanwhile, learn to write better! Click the link in my signature to install the best mobile keyboard and editing software in the world.

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by tunjijones(m): 1:17am On Sep 10, 2021
I was earning 72k month salary early last year. I now earn almost 800k monthly. My life has changed tremendously just within one year.

21 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by plato1985: 1:21am On Sep 10, 2021
GeneralKoko:
I really want to know because I have a lot to share .

Just last year here, I didn't have an esteem . I didn't believe in myself.i didn't love myself one bit. But now I'm confident. I'm not yet at the permanent site but I'm getting there.
A lot has changed really . I've learnt to love myself, I've learnt to keep things to myself and I also realized I need myself more than friends.

I'm no longer depressed and I'm now so focused on chasing my dreams .
Ohhhh I also realized "School is not a scam" but hoping on your certificate as a source of livelihood after school is stupid.

I've learnt a lot.
Share yours.

Lonliness

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Oyindamolah: 2:10am On Sep 10, 2021
plato1985:

Lonliness
why are you lonely?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA / Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.