Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? (16229 Views)

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? / Chief Ezekiel Afukonyo Says Nigeria Has Made Tremendous Progress Since 1960 / What Major Set Back Have You Ever Experienced In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Oyindamolah: 2:11am On Sep 10, 2021
tunjijones:
I was earning 72k month salary early last year. I now earn almost 800k monthly. My life has changed tremendously just within one year.
Congratulations! Don't forget to invest

4 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 10, 2021
arthurwillia:
Im a very dark complexioned guy, I let it define me in 100 till 300level, I will not walk in crowded places, I won’t stay in crowded place. Lol self esteem wan finish me but then 400l till I finishe, I started making conscious efforts to overgrow it, which I did eventually. I’m glad I overgrew it went for service, struggled with crowds at first but then still integrated, talked to an online therapist. It’s not easy Mehn
pls can you connect me to the online therapist?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Obason22(m): 2:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Omo, since i stopped taking loan from LAPO, I have been my self more than B4. I can think freeeeeeely.

11 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Lukaku95: 2:47am On Sep 10, 2021
begoniaa:
Falling in love with an awesomely amazing man. kiss
Una go still break up

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by sizweba101: 2:51am On Sep 10, 2021
So there are no changes in the life of our ladies here.........hmmm

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by suffering: 3:06am On Sep 10, 2021
I’ve become lazy. Ever since cutting costs put my work team on the bench for many months running, I find it difficult to rise from bed and take baths nowadays because there is no deadline of any sort to meet.
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by edunaragold(f): 3:06am On Sep 10, 2021
I just discovered my Christian life of praying is very low

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by solsticey2k3(m): 3:31am On Sep 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
My erection is no longer what it once was. Time to get married I guess...

grin time don reach be dat

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:32am On Sep 10, 2021
Tremendous change, lately.....?
BoooHaaaRiiiii angry angry undecided angry

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by ogbenifamouz(m): 3:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Just yesterday I was thinking about certain things in my life and how I need systemic change and I come to the following conclusions that:
1. No more of bringing random Abuja girls home again.
2. Putting and end to my plenty friend, cus lately I've been smelling envy and jealousy.
3. Concentrating on myself because even with my small salary I can achieve alot before the end of the year.

9 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Toluwarnih(m): 3:57am On Sep 10, 2021
GeneralKoko:
I really want to know because I have a lot to share .

Just last year here, I didn't have an esteem . I didn't believe in myself.i didn't love myself one bit. But now I'm confident. I'm not yet at the permanent site but I'm getting there.
A lot has changed really . I've learnt to love myself, I've learnt to keep things to myself and I also realized I need myself more than friends.

I'm no longer depressed and I'm now so focused on chasing my dreams .
Ohhhh I also realized "School is not a scam" but hoping on your certificate as a source of livelihood after school is stupid.

I've learnt a lot.
Share yours.

cool, God will surely fulfill his promises of blessings in our life
Just don't forget that more important than all this is your Soul after life.
St. Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by zanette(m): 4:12am On Sep 10, 2021
I have stop seeking attention from people who don't care weather I exist or not,i hv learn to love my self Nd i have also learn to draw nearer to GOD.
I have learnt alot , share yours

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Finally got myself to quit soda. Been 5 months now. I don't even know the current price of Coca Cola.

Became more organized than I used to be. I started waking up early, and started making time for recreational activities like taking walks, movies, video games, trying new stuff.

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Ay92(m): 4:21am On Sep 10, 2021
My own tremendous change is a negative one though.
I lost my mom on Friday, August 6 and since then I can't even explain the state of my mind. E still dey do me like dream

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by devigblegble: 4:22am On Sep 10, 2021
I ran out of all my FuCkz
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by SecretReporter(f): 4:30am On Sep 10, 2021
spartan117:
Learnt how to code during the lockdown last year and got 2 well paying software development jobs this year. I work less than 7 hours a day, sometimes I just defer my work to the night and sleep all day long grin or go out. Working both jobs didn't turn out to be as stressful as I envisaged, though there are some really stressful days or weeks especially when I have to deliver a difficult task and the deadline is fast approaching.

On the relationship aspect I'm learning to smile more and genuinely care about the well being of those around me. I've also learnt to be friendlier and chit chat more often with the opposite sex, this has always been a challenge for me as I'm a very introverted (not shy though) person I've always seen talking to others and sharing your life with others as a waste of time. But I'm beginning to see the benefits, I guess there is a balance somewhere.

It's been God all the way...
what programming language did you learn ?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by alexola20(m): 4:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Negative.
I talk too much due to long term depression and years of loneliness.
It’s sad though. lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Easyluv2live(m): 4:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Since i got a new bike for balance and take my wife suddenly become Penny less i wonder why and how but i couldn't figure out where the changes occurred life na whoa

I just discovered hierarchically, that the most loyal to a man is
A. My dog: rot
2. Man
3. Woman
No. 3 will betray you 3 times before no.1 and 2 times before no.2[/quote]
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Fide92: 5:10am On Sep 10, 2021
I have been an addict for so many years, just woke up one day and I say this has to stop, I destroyed anything Highness in my room, start AA meeting, It has not been easy for me,cus every day I want to get high, but I hope I stay sober till I die

3 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by toprealman: 5:23am On Sep 10, 2021
GeneralKoko:
I really want to know because I have a lot to share .

Just last year here, I didn't have an esteem . I didn't believe in myself.i didn't love myself one bit. But now I'm confident. I'm not yet at the permanent site but I'm getting there.
A lot has changed really . I've learnt to love myself, I've learnt to keep things to myself and I also realized I need myself more than friends.

I'm no longer depressed and I'm now so focused on chasing my dreams .
Ohhhh I also realized "School is not a scam" but hoping on your certificate as a source of livelihood after school is stupid.

I've learnt a lot.
Share yours.

As you make the transition, remove this "permanent site" mindset. Always strive to attain a higher and better state....keep moving bro!
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Yaks02(m): 5:46am On Sep 10, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
Grown taller than I was a year ago and more beards... Also I now have more sleepless nights and endless worries.

It's hard to balance morals and trying to escape poverty. Perhaps crime is necessary

I want to be part of that crime
Pick my call na
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Yaks02(m): 5:49am On Sep 10, 2021
begoniaa:
Falling in love with an awesomely amazing man. kiss

U were fast with ur decision and now it didn't favour me..... Gosh �
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Rick9(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Having Jesus Christ in my life and being led and being guided by the Holy Spirit �️ of the Living God.
Nothing compares to this at all.

6 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by arthurwillia(m): 6:01am On Sep 10, 2021
Japhet04:
pls can you connect me to the online therapist?

+234 814 459 7995 Talk to this guy, tell him you need a therapist, that you saw mental awareness on Twitter so you’ll like him to talk to you.
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by arthurwillia(m): 6:02am On Sep 10, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
WOW thank you.im just 19 FEAR wan kill me bruh, wondering if I'll ever be happy.check my bio bro to see what I'm talking about embarassed

Damn pele
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Ndidi2: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Ay92:
My own tremendous change is a negative one though.
I lost my mom on Friday, August 6 and since then I can't even explain the state of my mind. E still dey do me like dream
kpele
Be strong..

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Plut01: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2021

I now play PS5 better than thes secondary and university students..... Guess am now growing younger. Reverse ageing in particular cheesy

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by BigDawsNet: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
These days, I've drastically reduced the way I call people on the phone and how I pick calls also...I no dey call again and I hardly pick peoples calls too....
Only today,I've had over 12 missed calls....

Come on, what's the essence of wasting my airtime calling to check up on people who won't be there for me when I need them?

I just wor dey on my own for now Abeg.. Apart from business related calls and hang outs, please count me out undecided

Seems we share same changes lately....

Just lately, it's been very hard for me to pick up a strange number.... even when the person keeps calling over and over....

I don't understand that changes but I'm gonna monitor while it last....
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Goldbw122(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Writing
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Beeeeeeeeeeeeee(f): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Have learnt to trust God more
Not to please anybody with my life but respect them and go my way
Love myself and take good rest
Also have learnt public speaking

3 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Goldbw122(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:
OP
Not a Personal change tho.
But
I have noticed from social media dat Naija girls are becoming Aggressive, rude and cold-hearted..
As a Guy intending to marry, the Thing dey Surprise me, nor be Small.. shocked sad
Go offline, there are something you can tell someone online that you can tell the person face to face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Damasak: UN Confirms Boko Haram Attack On Its Facility. Aid Services To Reduce / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.