Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? (16257 Views)

Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? / Chief Ezekiel Afukonyo Says Nigeria Has Made Tremendous Progress Since 1960 / What Major Set Back Have You Ever Experienced In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by spartan117(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2021
SecretReporter:
what programming language did you learn ?
JavaScript, React Js and Node Js.

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Goldbw122(m): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Makaveli888:
Things Don't interest me Like Before,Like BBN,Girls,parties Movies,I just find many things uninterested
What interest you then?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Uglyjuly(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2021
I like this. Aside family (mostly immediate family o) money matters, and my personal enjoyment, I don’t stress myself. I started this about 8 years ago and it’s doing me a lot of good
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
These days, I've drastically reduced the way I call people on the phone and how I pick calls also...I no dey call again and I hardly pick peoples calls too....
Only today,I've had over 12 missed calls....

Come on, what's the essence of wasting my airtime calling to check up on people who won't be there for me when I need them?

I just wor dey on my own for now Abeg.. Apart from business related calls and hang outs, please count me out undecided

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Amanee(f): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2021
I moved out of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Ay92(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Ndidi2:
kpele
Be strong..
Thank you
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Ajilenu: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2021
rosalieene:

lol, not necessary.
Even if you don't believe, nothing changes grin
hahahahha.. I wanted to see how you'd react to my comment so I'll see if truly you're matured as you stated lol. I'm in no way trying to put you on the a lot though but Nice.. I believe you now.

I wanna ask a random question though; why do people shy away from getting to know themselves away from nairaland?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Mccold: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2021
I have stop smoking for one month and ten days now and never prayed to return to it, have also stopped random sex with different women it's not a profitable business, I have tried to stop asking any lady out, rather stay low on my own. My level of maturity has increased, have stopped to worry too much

4 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Stricklybidness(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2021
SeaTrade:
I'm becoming more patient and tolerant,I guess this is one thing that comes with age.
I still don't know how to sit down and ponder over challenges sha,I take hasty decisions which most times end bad.Im working on it.
Have stopped having random sex,can't remember the last time I slept with another woman and I don't miss that life.
More focused on my grind,have left the luxury and fast life alone,hardly hangout again or keep many friends,my circle is now very small.
My only worry?Building my business,finish!

What business are you into?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Stricklybidness(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Ninejaywon:
I discovered I don't just look at people but I can also see through them. I am beginning to think whether I have some super power bullshit
grin

I am also on some sperm retention ritual and my energy is on another level.Damn!!

Sperm retention ritual?

What's that?

Whatbdid you experience
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Benprass(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Still working and praying to keep serving God more

learning to mind my business well

To forgive more

Focus on my dreams goal

I have not have sex before I am asking God to help me wait till my marriage night.

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by saintTim(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2021
My circle has been very small, I no longer make hasty decisions, I'm very calm when I'm troubled, I give less bleeps, i drink less, Bleep less, above all I'm making more money by the day. I'm greatful

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
My d**k got a lot bigger
what's the secret?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Igbankpa(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2021
I'll say I'm in a better place mentally compared to where I was months back.

got a job not something big but it puts Food on my table.

Also learnt to be grateful and take life one day at a time, Use to take life too serious but this days if cruise no follow my hand no deh.

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Igbankpa(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2021
tunjijones:
I was earning 72k month salary early last year. I now earn almost 800k monthly. My life has changed tremendously just within one year.
Bros cut me the soap!
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by begoniaa: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2021
Lukaku95:
Una go still break up
Bad belle is allowed.

Yaks02:

U were fast with ur decision and now it didn't favour me..... Gosh �
Ehya.

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Blackmiserable(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2021
HenryDion:
I made more than I have ever made in my entire life...

The year has been good!!!

How did you make the money?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by stinjoe(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Lekan239:
Early last year, I was so depressed, I almost left school because of my fees if not for the covid 19 pandemic which pave way for some good Samaritan here on nairaland who cleared my fees Now this year everything just seems like a magic to me, I'm pretty okay now, I already sent a good amount of money to mother to start a business for the family, expecting a child from my fiancee who will be my wife very soon living in a comfortable apartment, I got all this without being into fraud.

Mr oyebanji told me, "do not thank me, I also was once helped in the past, I'm only paying it forward. You too pay it forward When you are in the position to do so". I will never forget those words. I have helped countless of people, I also told them that statement up there. Today I also paid all school fees of a course mate(final year) who is depressed because exam is starting on Monday and he has no hope of paying his school fees.

Thank you nairaland for changing my life
Thank you MR ADEBANJO
Thank you LAGOS ISMYHOME
Thank you LEBANONCEDERS

God's continuous blessings!
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by stinjoe(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Recently, my sister was poisoned. That incident alone gave me a hard rethink. I had to reduce my relationship with my friends in the sense that, I smell envy and jealousy anytime I am around them and most times, they go about spoiling my name but will smile and laugh with me when we see.

I have learnt not to worry much. Since I know the one beating the drums for me. He is the Almighty. God the creator of the Heavens and of the Earth. Our relationship is really close. I consider Him my very best friend. In him alone I put my trust.

I have observed something. I might call a gift or a talent. I can't really tell. I tend to make people laugh and forget their worries even to the market women, bike riders unconsciously. I do receive compliments from people on how I relived them of their burdens. It's God.

Lastly, I was learning a language in programming C++ but had to stop for the mean time due to lack of funds. So far so good, there is a better difference from yesterday and today. All Glory to God Almighty!

4 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:

Really, were you this shy non confident before??
It's currently happening to me
Low self esteem and FEAR.does that mean you outgrown it?

I have to an extent. I just had to purge out all my bad friends .

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2021
spartan117:
Learnt how to code during the lockdown last year and got 2 well paying software development jobs this year. I work less than 7 hours a day, sometimes I just defer my work to the night and sleep all day long grin or go out. Working both jobs didn't turn out to be as stressful as I envisaged, though there are some really stressful days or weeks especially when I have to deliver a difficult task and the deadline is fast approaching.

On the relationship aspect I'm learning to smile more and genuinely care about the well being of those around me. I've also learnt to be friendlier and chit chat more often with the opposite sex, this has always been a challenge for me as I'm a very introverted (not shy though) person I've always seen talking to others and sharing your life with others as a waste of time. But I'm beginning to see the benefits, I guess there is a balance somewhere.

It's been God all the way...

I'm really happy for the change!
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
My d**k got a lot bigger
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2021
FMAKJ:

I used to be a quiet person too back in the days but all of a sudden I started speaking more and ridding flows. Dont worry time will help you out ok.

First thing to do is to make yourself happy cos happy mind tends to speak out easily.
Secondly, always view people as the same human you are. We all the same human.
Say the president is right infront of me today and speaking with me, I will rather view him or her as human and not president, that way I can gain my self confident too and speak back appropriately. In fact is better I leave him standing and the end of the convo before he leave me right there. Go and gain the confidence bro.

Now,here is a test for you: Quote me and talk to me like a super human.

You're really amazing!

I had to fight with low self esteem too. But for me I had to cut of the people who made me not to believe in myself. I'm still happy till this day.

2 Likes

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2021
toprealman:

As you make the transition, remove this "permanent site" mindset. Always strive to attain a higher and better state....keep moving bro!

Thanks man!
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Fairandlovely(f): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nice decision
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
These days, I've drastically reduced the way I call people on the phone and how I pick calls also...I no dey call again and I hardly pick peoples calls too....
Only today,I've had over 12 missed calls....

Come on, what's the essence of wasting my airtime calling to check up on people who won't be there for me when I need them?

I just wor dey on my own for now Abeg.. Apart from business related calls and hang outs, please count me out undecided
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Kirkman: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
stinjoe:
Recently, my sister was poisoned. That incident alone gave me a hard rethink. I had to reduce my relationship with my friends in the sense that, I smell envy and jealousy anytime I am around them and most times, they go about spoiling my name but will smile and laugh with me when we see.

I have learnt not to worry much. Since I know the one beating the drums for me. He is the Almighty. God the creator of the Heavens and of the Earth. Our relationship is really close. I consider Him my very best friend. In him alone I put my trust.

I have observed something. I might call a gift or a talent. I can't really tell. I tend to make people laugh and forget their worries even to the market women, bike riders unconsciously. I do receive compliments from people on how I relived them of their burdens. It's God.

Lastly, I was learning a language in programming C++ but had to stop for the mean time due to lack of funds. So far so good, there is a better difference from yesterday and today. All Glory to God Almighty!
Soldier on in your programming language. Eventually, you will get there.

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Ochibaisik(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Been looking for a job all around.Tried to learn POP installation,already have a skill in painting, screeding and Solar installation.
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by stinjoe(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kirkman:

Soldier on in your programming language. Eventually, you will get there.
Thanks for the encouragement Sir!

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Kirkman: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
stinjoe:
Thanks for the encouragement Sir!
You are welcome. What's next for you after C++ ?
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Starz825(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ninejaywon:
I discovered I don't just look at people but I can also see through them. I am beginning to think whether I have some super power bullshit
grin

I am also on some sperm retention ritual and my energy is on another level.Damn!!

that sperm retention shit works oooo...
i guess its other name should be goodluck

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Starz825(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
The5DME:
I noticed I don't give a shit about anything anymore.
omooo...we both on the same shit lane.....
Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by stinjoe(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kirkman:

You are welcome. What's next for you after C++ ?
Learning Java should be my next of action. If not for sapa, I know where I would have been by now in the programming world. All the best shall.

1 Like

Re: What Tremendous Change Have You Experienced In Your Life Lately??? by Razaneli(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Non.

Je l'apprends juste pour le plaisir.

Bonne....

le monde multilingue est très intéressant, explore et profite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA / Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.