Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? (21258 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Guestlander: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:
Export all Nigerian girls and import some sensible foreign girls to live here with us.

I will remove people like you to another planet. Too many dumb people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by gasparpisciotta: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Remag666:
Me I will dig his dead body out and kill it again after flogging it 99 times

Na the guy put us for this corner

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by ginggerxy: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
yea, lemme include leadership. They need to be taken off...all of them. Ghana would have been worse than Nigeria today, had the needful not been done by rawlings. If I had my way, I'd jail all of them.
you can't do that in Nigeria the polity of both country ain't the same

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by sabreal: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:
The topic is self explanatory. If you could change one thing about Nigeria what would you change?

Mine: The mindset of the people. Nigeria is a disaster today because of the backward mindset of its people ( leaders included).

What would you change

1999 constitution.

Give Nigerians the opportunity to decide if they want to continue as Nigerians, OR they to review and call it a break
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
I WILL CHANGE THE WAY GOVTS SPEND MONEY IN NIGERIA undecided angryTHERE SHOULD BE A SEPARATE CONSTITUTION ON HOW MONEY SHOULD BE HANDLED IN NIGERIA,TO STOP CRIMINAL MINDS FROM USING LOOPHOLES TO SYPHON MONEY ABROAD.
HOW?DETAILS, PROPER TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
1) PUBLISH BUDGET WHAT THE NATION NEEDS
2) PUBLISH NAMES OF CONTRACTORS BY ALL PROJECTS NATIONWIDE AND MONIES THEY GOT VERSUS JOBS THEY DELIVERED
3) PUBLISH MONEY DISBURSMENT BY ALL TIERS OF GOVT,STATING PURPOSE AND FEEDBACK RESULTS
4) PUBLISH ALL MONTHLY EXPENSES FROM PRESIDENCY TO LGS(NO EXCLUSIVE LIST TO BREED CORRUPT PRACISES)
5) PUBLISH ALL TRADE INFLOWS AND OUTFLOWS
6) PUBLISH ALL RETURNS ON THE NATION'S ASSETS FROM NNPC TO NPA TO WHTEVER
7) PUBLISH ALL OTHERS THINGS KEY TO NATIONS GROW AND DEV.
...RULE OF LAW,TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IS WHAT GROWS A NATION,AS SEEN IN EUROPE AND AMERICA. undecidedTHEM NO DEY BUY FOR MARKET YOU GROW IT ORGANICALLY IN YOUR NATION'S SYSTEM. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by 6ixT8: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:
Export all Nigerian girls and import some sensible foreign girls to live here with us.
like seriously bruh.

Mine would be to enforce accountability.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Alvin212(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Girls of the below age bracket

Should be baned from wearing clothes

16-19 years

Every moment of the day

I want to be seeing fresh hairy punana
And fleshy jingling buttcheeks

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by AnanseK(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Give them Biafra, whether they like it or not.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Joshrob(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Abolish Sharia law and quota system..
Those two things I course a lot of damage to this country.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by lovelylad: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigerian mentality

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by neyoohhh: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mindset
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Ayisatojo: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
BUHARI

GeneralKoko:
The topic is self explanatory. If you could change one thing about Nigeria what would you change?

Mine: The mindset of the people. Nigeria is a disaster today because of the backward mindset of its people ( leaders included).

What would you change

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by AuntLaVIV(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by mercysamuelson(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
What else than this CURRENT GOVERNMENT and their SUBBORDINATES
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by elonmuskbaby: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Power and insecurity. Get this 2finz fixed, investors may start coming into the country with full force.
bubu and his wicked agents no go gree.the political elites know the solution to Nigeria but they won't do it because it's not in their interest

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by realray(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
the heart and mind of every citizens including our leaders....

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Tech901(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

Correct grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by ozome15(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Constitution.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by revolt(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Marriage btw north n south ... we're likened to an athlete competing in the Olympics with a carcass chained to him.. north is that carcass holding 7s back.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Hezzyluv: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
bubu and his wicked agents no go gree.the political elites know the solution to Nigeria but they won't do it because it's not in their interest

This country matter dey tire ppl. Sometimes, even to pray for de country dey weak peson

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by ZooOga: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
I would remove the UK curse of dishonesty, especially their influence of greed and looting. Screw that wicked colonial master for ever stepping foot on this continent.

There, I said it. The thread asked and I posted my freedom of speech in this topic. wink

The End of an Assignment in Nigeria

http://www.desertsun.co.uk/blog/1734/comment-page-1/

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
I no fit change only one thing for dis country...you need change everything..if you change one or two things, country go still remain the same...
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Eguaikide(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Drefaithful(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
THE CONSTITUTION
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Jaskulaini432: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
i would change myself being in Nigeria's story. i definitely would be in another one from Europe or USA
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by jokality(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
The mindset of the people. Nigeria is a disaster today because of the backward mindset of its people ( leaders included).
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Fash20: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'd prevent it from happening

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by SlayerForever: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will divide the shithole.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Fvckyouall: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
I would wipe out ISWAP, IPOB and BOKOHARAM.
Spend 80% of our GDP on the military and take over West Africa, then wipe out all the fulanis in the west African countries
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Gwan2(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

Better be calculative in choosing the foreign girls. I worked with two Namibia ladies on different occasions, I discovered they share same ideology with most arrogant naija girls.

For the first time I contemplated switching my job location from my experience with them.

The OP said mentality, trust me,,,that summed it all. Let me shock you..A Kenyan friend told me they insult themselves using the word Nigeria in Kenya…like don’t be a Nigerian or you act like a Nigerian especially when the person did something bad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote: Some NNPC Personnel, Oil Traders Have Blending Plant In Malta / GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister / Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.