Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? (21056 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by israelmao(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:
Export all Nigerian girls and import some sensible foreign girls to live here with us.

Minister of Women Affairs.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Skseries: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
The mind set of an average Nigerian
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Sonicroyel: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
EVERYTHING
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by decasey(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will divide the country into two. North and south. And I will kill some set of politicians, number one on my list is buhari and his goons.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by arthurwillia(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Just change the amalgamation and problem will be half solved

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by IbileIfe: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
The hypocritical fake lives of majority of Nigerians who whine about the corrupt and incompetent government, but are not different from the government in their dishonesty, insincerity and hypocrisy in personal human relations and corporate characters.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by CaptainFM1: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Breakup the marriage!
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by tonyashburton: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Britain would be in charge of affairs till 2000.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by jerrybabasam: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Now Buhari
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by bluefilm: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:
The topic is self explanatory. If you could change one thing about Nigeria what would you change?

Mine: The mindset of the people. Nigeria is a disaster today because of the backward mindset of its people ( leaders included).

What would you change

I will change the ethnicity/tribalistic mentality existing in all Nigerians.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by micflo28(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by izubext007: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Separate Yoruba from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
The economy. I want to make our economy compete with European standards

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by GABRIEL6036: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will go after God-fatherism.... I will ban it for life and adopt that kind of law China are adopting that if any corrupt politicians thief the nations Treasury, should be executed along his first daughter/daughter.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Sirdayor(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Simple, I will change the constitution and put in place another constitution that will reflect a true federalism.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by deavicky(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will change the president to something better.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by DCatt: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Having anything to do with the name Nigeria.

Yoruba don't need Nigeria for anything.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Baraxer: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Price of short-time. Insta message chics no get joy again. Make them reduce hand maybe from 10k to 5k abeg
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Trust50: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
I would change Buhari and return Nigeria to pre 2015 era

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Trust50: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
I would also divorce with the north
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by shegzhkn: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
GboyegaD:
Our orientation about money (riches and wealth).

What about it sire ?
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by ayemip(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
PMB
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Maximar: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Just change the amalgamation and problem will be half solved

Nothing other than the dissolution of the unholy union of the south and the parasite north. Every other thing will fall in place. Thank you
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by ofiko123(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Many would say change the president...
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Abdogood(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Present political party
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by jevic(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Power sector
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Eaglesence: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jaweego:
Buh.......

cheesy grin grin complete am na, lol so funny
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Sanctecosma(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Really?
Well, sincerely, I will undo what Lugard did in 1914 cheesy
How you see am?
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by GboyegaD(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
shegzhkn:

What about it sire ?!

That we don't have to pursue money the way we are and also, we should build wealth and not riches.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Okhuadams(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
I would change Ñigeria
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by oneunited(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:
The topic is self explanatory. If you could change one thing about Nigeria what would you change?

Mine: The mindset of the people. Nigeria is a disaster today because of the backward mindset of its people ( leaders included).

What would you change

Get a new constitution and make our institutions work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbemisola Saraki: Why Nigeria Is Linking Niger, Landlocked Countries With Rail / Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents / Police Arrest Oyeyode Over Killing Of US-Based Professor, Richard Adeoriokin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.