Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album (30273 Views)

Once Bitten, Twice Shy, Reactions As Wizkid Distances Himself From Tems On Stage / Drake Features Igbo Nigerian Rapper In His Song [watch Video] / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Decorous51: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
I just love this girl with her unique voice
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by MufasaLion: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Magic Girl!!! tongue

MACHALA is a blessing!

2 Likes

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by bodybuilder: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Please that track will have gone nowhere without Tems on it. Its 100% Tems influence
. Lol. Wizkid gave the platform.

7 Likes

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Seniorwriter(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/canadian-superstar-drake-features-tems-on-forthcoming-album-certified-lover-boy/%3famp

Long expected going by his comments on her tweets!
If you have access to internet and browsing gadget but you ain't earning from your online activities then you are very unwise.
Reach out via the facebook Id to know if you have something that can help you earn online for a token mentorship of $20.....ill charge for two reasons ;
# To enact seriousness on your part
# The certainty of the fact that you'll start earning after @least 4weeks of mentorship as long as you are diligent and follow tasks given to you.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Naija4love(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Please that track will have gone nowhere without Tems on it. Its 100% Tems influence
you no be small boy stop talking rubbish.. if you no like wizkid that doesn't make you talking rubbish aba Tem to Wizkid

8 Likes

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ifybwoy7:
Drizzy fucking Drake Certified lover boy dropping tomorrow that's for anybody in the way. Tems baby i can't wait. what a weekend Drake, money heist, shang chi.
Mehn I can't wait for money heist, it took them up to a year to release season 5, wow!

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Tyranny: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
I might sound like a fûckin' critic, but who cares? Everybody knows ESSENCE is a piece of shît! Shît was really overhyped!

2 Likes

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'm not surprised at all..because first time I heard her voice nd music , I was mesmerized

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Don't know her, but hearty congrats to her... Wish her higher heights.

Nigerians should keep blazing the trail in the arts... Let the world see us as more than what our leaders constantly project (negativity).

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Rebuke: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Funny enough, this lady does not expose her body despite her obvious talent......beautiful hound lady with a very bright future.

The first time I heard her voice I fell in love with her (her voice in particular)...... She is special.

Congratulations to her, I am so happy for her.

4 Likes

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
brosom:
Make Drake go afghan go perform, seems he's got lot of Taliban as fans there grin
u dey worry

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Myer(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
zaxbash:
Congratulations... The only way to change the world is to do one act of kindness no matter how little it is everyday.

Drake is definitely going to "collabo" with her.

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
She good and has serious potential bt not yet fully explored her sound. She gets monotonous sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by 1geyaja0: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
BIG CHANCE TO WIN VERY BIG THIS MIDNIGHT;
STAKE #100,000 AND WIN #200,000
STAKE #200,000 AND WIN #400,000
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by TemmyT002(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yoruba to the world

7 Likes

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by GeneralPula: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
festacman:
I am happy for Tems on this Drake collaboration but Tems and her management need to look beyond this girl-of-moment hype. Afterall, Dbanj association with Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music record achieved little. Drake's song with Wizkid did less than his own songs.

Tems' Team needs to urgently draw a plan for building solid organically-grown fan-base back home as well as building her brand for long-term career benefits and sustained income streams from especially high-profile shows and endorsements. United States offers little as a market for her. Nigeria and Africa do and it is tough especially for ladies as Tiwa, Yemi Alade and Teni would testify.

It is all about your own hit materials, faithful fan-base, career longevity and money, baby!

Confam..

She’s got talent but they shouldn’t let her be used, rather she should use her talent to find her feet..

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by osuofia2(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
BIG UP TO TEMS
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
This gurl will go further than all those you have mentioned because her song and LYRICS has international appeal. For a long time I did not know that she is even a Nigerian. Tiwa Savage started very well too but she has lowered the standard by joining them to sing PANGOLO songs. The title of her latest effort; WATER & GARRI is a big turn off for me.

festacman:
I am happy for Tems on this Drake collaboration but Tems and her management need to look beyond this girl-of-moment hype. Afterall, Dbanj association with Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music record achieved little. Drake's song with Wizkid did less than his own songs.

Tems' Team needs to urgently draw a plan for building solid organically-grown fan-base back home as well as building her brand for long-term career benefits and sustained income streams from especially high-profile shows and endorsements. United States offers little as a market for her. Nigeria and Africa do and it is tough especially for ladies as Tiwa, Yemi Alade and Teni would testify.

It is all about your own hit materials, faithful fan-base, career longevity and money, baby!

4 Likes

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Ifybwoy7: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Mehn I can't wait for money heist, it took them up to a year to release season 5, wow!
the trailer got me hyped bro. can't wait i tell you.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by bobowaja(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

But that her influence no fit blow "Mr rebel" and "try me". Una don carry Una simping enter music too?

6 Likes

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by GeneralPula: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
DEROX:
star boy influence

For say that babe no dey the song, the song nah another regular kind of wizzy song vibe..

The girl sauced the track - I’m sure wizzy knows this

2 Likes

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Sanchez01: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tems tries very hard to make sure the world does not focus on her body but on her talent and music. Meanwhile, those before her can't do much until they draw all the tattoos of the world, shoot with bikini bodies and even court controversies just to get noticed.

You won't flaunt what is not if you have so much to offer.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Newboss(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
He don knack am finish
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Xfemt(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
When you see talent you will know
More wins to her
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by mrsteel: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
This gurl will go further than all those you have mentioned because her song and LYRICS has international appeal. For a long time I did not know that she is even a Nigerian. Tiwa Savage started very well too but she has lowered the standard by joining them to sing PANGOLO songs. The title of her latest effort; WATER & GARRI is a big turn off for me.

Same here
Thought she was a foreigner till that Gambia abi Uganda saga can't remember the Africa country though, when she & omah lay was arrested for going against covid 19 protocol.

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Hopebringer: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
When I told people that the song exposed how talentless WizKid is they were arguing grin

Davido and WizKid are as talentless as wet paint

Only burna and tems matter
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by davosky304: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
OldSkoolHeadBoy:

Seems u don't understand Nigerian music to a wide extent... What the man u quote is saying is d fact,
Forget about tiwa savage and Yemi Alade, those 2 have found their feet in Nigerian music ans even Africa and they are doing great numbers

Yes, tems has an international appeal and she is good.. But she must start building her own solid fanbase and good solo projects out... And might just want to start from Nigeria.

Why do u think tiwa savage went to don jazzy record label afterall it was certain she would be a successful artist? Lol
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Felabrity: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
TEMS is global

The biggest female artiste in Africa right now.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Hopebringer: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Wow! That Girl got talent and voice abeg!
I'm really proud of her, Try me and Essence put her on the world map, very soon, Beyonce and Nicki and the rest of them all will be looking for her

Word

Not those talentless WizKid and davido . Once it's not burna or tems , count me out
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Hopebringer: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Wow! That Girl got talent and voice abeg!
I'm really proud of her, Try me and Essence put her on the world map, very soon, Beyonce and Nicki and the rest of them all will be looking for her

Word

Not those talentless WizKid and davido . Once it's not burna or tems , count me out ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] / Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.