Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album (30271 Views)

Once Bitten, Twice Shy, Reactions As Wizkid Distances Himself From Tems On Stage / Drake Features Igbo Nigerian Rapper In His Song [watch Video] / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by IbileIfe: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
cybriz82:
I still never understand why tems no dey gree allow camera man show us her ass...wetin she dey hide abeg?
Dat booty is private property.
Do you want her to roll and twerk and make you cum in your pants? grin
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by downloadnow: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Tchinaidi(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Please that track will have gone nowhere without Tems on it. Its 100% Tems influence
Abeg tell them.. That song got tems laced around it.If na Rap track tems smoked wiz on his on joint
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Tchinaidi(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hopebringer:
When I told people that the song exposed how talentless WizKid is they were arguing grin

Davido and WizKid are as talentless as wet paint

Only burna and tems matter
Spot on my brother
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Tchinaidi(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
do you listen to Wizkid songs at all. Listen to blessed and this time around Wizkid verse on essence. Wizkid line is the second sweet line after> you don't need no other body < that line is keeping people wacking in that song.
I'm stroking your body, the way you whining that body bady, so crazy,
Bros calm down no be only dey listen to songs.... The only talents we have in Naija na Burna and tems
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Tchinaidi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
IbileIfe:

I never knew she existed until I saw her singing with Wizkid in the music video of "ESSENCE". She is still learning as a young singer. Let her sing unplugged and.then we can know if she can really sing.

Forget about her sensous falsetto voice to display her sexuality in psychedelic songs. Let her do acapella and we will hear the real voice.
Wizkid get voice?... You obviously dont know a gifted singer when you see one
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by gregyboy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Wow! That Girl got talent and voice abeg!
I'm really proud of her, Try me and Essence put her on the world map, very soon, Beyonce and Nicki and the rest of them all will be looking for her
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
WizKid has been on @theshaderoom back to back for weeks now.
Now its Tems turn. Follow who know road o. tongue

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hopebringer:
When I told people that the song exposed how talentless WizKid is they were arguing grin

Davido and WizKid are as talentless as wet paint

Only burna and tems matter
you talk shyt like a preacher
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by cybriz82(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
IbileIfe:

Dat booty is private property.
Do you want her to roll and twerk and make you cum in your pants? grin

Ashawo boy ur memory card dn dirty go n format it grin
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by DEROX: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2021
1billi:
You dey mind that fool very soon them go say na tems make wizzy win second Grammy and as for Grammy e sure me say wizzy go win again
Its obvious bro
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Hopebringer: 1:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
you talk shyt like a preacher

Shut up
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Hopebringer: 1:12am On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
Henryfocoyo:
I don't wanna be insulting any here okay.
Can you tell me the difference in tems and Wizkid lyrics content in essence, even the biggest music foreign analyzer stated that Wizkid lyrics content in that song is top notch. this people have spent years in the music industry
[/s]

Kai you are wow ... What an IQ!! Tems wrote the song for your information.

I hope that answers your rubbish question?

Jeez!!
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by benson81(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Great one TEMS .I know you too will have America and Europe under your belt. But on a serious note don't be quick to trust those American guys oo,Dem no dey take eye see fine girl with big ikebe spare am �
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by africandollar: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Henryfocoyo post=105432096] so why are burna boy and coffee album are not toping the biggest chart.
It's true what you said that she had unique talent but if Wizkid didn't but tems on that song, tems will not be any where near were she is now.
Even Wizkid personally said he want to showcase tems to the world b4 dey record that song because he likes her unique voice.
And don't forget Wizkid and Don jazzy term is the biggest term in Africa now, dey no how to promote songs to the highest, they gat the money and connection.
Check this pic below"" from the guy that produce essence.[/q]

Are you saying Tems is bigger than African Giant and Koffee?! grin grin Hope you know that both are Grammy Award winners and here you are comparing that with topping a chart? angry angry
Bro, again the only reason why Wizkid wants to showcase Tems is because she has the unique voice, why hasn't he done that for any other artiste? When you are sure of the quality of your product then you are willing to market it anywhere to anyone and that is exactly what WizKid did because of her unique voice. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by africandollar: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2021
abdulkayus:

Johnny Drile, Nonso Amadi, all have great voice, very talented and can sing melodious and good music but they are still struggling. Look, music is not all about voice alone but PR, label and packaging.

Sorry bro, but these artistes you mentioned have just basic vocals...basic. They do make melodic tunes and have great lyrics but not as good vocals as this babe o! Bros, i think you need to listen to her again. First time I heard her sing there was a unique signature that doesn't sound excactly like anyone's and that na wetin dey sell market. Once an artiste has that uniqueness, all is needed to succeed is to surround yourself with those who can write good lyrics, produce and give you bad tunes to complement it.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by BakingPowder247: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2021
That is fantabulous
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by BakingPowder247: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2021
africandollar:

Sorry bro, but these artistes you mentioned have just basic vocals...basic. They do make melodic tunes and have great lyrics but not as good vocals as this babe o! Bros, i think you need to listen to her again. First time I heard her sing there was a unique signature that doesn't sound excactly like anyone's and that na wetin dey sell market. Once an artiste has that uniqueness, all is needed to succeed is to surround yourself with those who can write good lyrics, produce and give you bad tunes to complement it.
Tems is more like a regge rap artist on free style
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by africandollar: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2021
BakingPowder247:

Tems is more like a regge rap artist on free style

Madt one I dey tell you.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Obidiugwu: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Nice one .. Congratulations Tems...Dm us for directing of your musical videos, movies,event and commercial..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Stricklybidness(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2021
festacman:
I am happy for Tems on this Drake collaboration but Tems and her management need to look beyond this girl-of-moment hype. Afterall, Dbanj association with Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music record achieved little. Drake's song with Wizkid did less than his own songs.

Tems' Team needs to urgently draw a plan for building solid organically-grown fan-base back home as well as building her brand for long-term career benefits and sustained income streams from especially high-profile shows and endorsements. United States offers little as a market for her. Nigeria and Africa do and it is tough especially for ladies as Tiwa, Yemi Alade and Teni would testify.

It is all about your own hit materials, faithful fan-base, career longevity and money, baby!

I agree
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Aidejay(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
I don't wanna be insulting any here okay.
Can you tell me the difference in tems and Wizkid lyrics content in essence, even the biggest music foreign analyzer stated that Wizkid lyrics content in that song is top notch. this people have spent years in the music industry
you are trying. It's very difficult to reason with people like this.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Aidejay(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Moura7:

Yh essence was/is the most promoted song on that album so it's only normal it has this kinda buzz. Real OGs that have heard the album well would tell you essence is not the best song on the album...there's blessed, true love, sweet one and even reckless. But wizkid was average on the song? Haba now....he gave her a platform to shine. The song had 3 parts...now he let her sing the chorus (the most catchy part), the first part and also joined in the last part too. A song he wrote too, anybody with a nice voice would have done well there too...imagine Tiwa's voice there or even this ayra star girl.
very reasonable line of thought.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Aidejay(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Hopebringer:
[s][/s] Kai you are wow ... What an IQ!! Tems wrote the song for your information. I hope that answers your rubbish question?
Jeez!!
see lie. You can't discredit wizkid cause you don't like him or his music.
It's Wizkid's song. There is nothing you can do about that.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Aidejay(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Moura7:

Yh essence was/is the most promoted song on that album so it's only normal it has this kinda buzz. Real OGs that have heard the album well would tell you essence is not the best song on the album...there's blessed, true love, sweet one and even reckless. But wizkid was average on the song? Haba now....he gave her a platform to shine. The song had 3 parts...now he let her sing the chorus (the most catchy part), the first part and also joined in the last part too. A song he wrote too, anybody with a nice voice would have done well there too...imagine Tiwa's voice there or even this ayra star girl.
>>>>>>>>>
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Aidejay(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
bro not true, dey understand Wizkid side too just that Wizkid mixed his own with our local English here, he and burna is trying to sell our local vocal and content.
Most of the artist that perform that song, perform Wizkid part too, and beside essence is the only Wizkid song dey are jaming.
They are jaming songs like, true love, ginger, smile, and the one with Ella!! Oshe

Simple.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by abdulkayus(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2021
africandollar:

WTF Did you just say that they have basic voice alone? Did you understand music at all? Apart from those that I mentioned, have you heard flash too? Everybody must not have the same type of voice
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Aidejay(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Please that track will have gone nowhere without Tems on it. Its 100% Tems influence
that track will have gone nowhere if it was only tems on it. Just like her other songs. Explain that away, bolo!
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Aidejay(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2021
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
This gurl will go further than all those you have mentioned because her song and LYRICS has international appeal. For a long time I did not know that she is even a Nigerian. Tiwa Savage started very well too but she has lowered the standard by joining them to sing PANGOLO songs. The title of her latest effort; WATER & GARRI is a big turn off for me.

oga. About Tiwa savage. You typed nonsense. Go and listen to the EP, I doubt you have listened to it. But you have an opinion.
Re: Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album by Aidejay(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2021
bobowaja:

But that her influence no fit blow "Mr rebel" and "try me". Una don carry Una simping enter music too?
grin simping grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] / Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.