Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn (7181 Views)

Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC / Rights Groups Warn Presidential Election Tribunal Against Use Of Technicalities / Kalabari Is Not Ijaw – INC/IYC Be Warned - By Sepiribo Douglas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Allen102: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Cjrane2:

Even Omoku, Elele and Ahoada are today being claimed by the crazy expansionist Ijaws!

The sad thing about Ijaws is that instead of concentrating on their own Ijaw republic in Ijaw land, they are fixated on the forced annexation of other people into their fisherman enclave!
I'm not from Omuku and co so it's none of my business. Now speaking of annexing,it is you igbos with your greedy and selfish tendency who are trying to annex my people into your country of failuer and doom. My people share nothing in common wih igbos, we don't speak igbo, we don't bear igbo names, we don't practice igbo culture but somehow somewhere, you want to drag us into your predicament.
The annoying thing is that, you have never support any Okrikan in anything political or not, you have always oppress us, it is you igbos who side with the ikwerres druing the declaration of port harcourt, it is you igbos who destoryed Okrika with cultist, it is you igbos who have side with the ikwerres and the other uplanders to oppress us for 23yrs in Rivers State i can go on and on.
You unwanted human eating lost jews should let us be, Okrikans are not ikwerres who don't know who they are or where they are come from, we are not lost. Okrika people are ijaw people you igbos should stay away from us because we are not interested in sharing any country with Otokoto people.

5 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Allen102: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ekealterego:

If you give people 1 inch, they will take 2.
And somehow somewhere, you are draging my people a whole full ijaw clan into your bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Liebermantic: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Allen102:
I'm not from Omuku and co so it's none of my business. Now speaking of annexing,it is you igbos with your greedy and selfish tendency who are trying to annex my people into your country of failuer and doom. My people share nothing in common wih igbos, we don't speak igbo, we don't bear igbo names, we don't practice igbo culture but somehow somewhere, you want to drag us into your predicament.
The annoying thing is that, you have never support any Okrikan in anything political or not, you have always oppress us, it is you igbos who side with the ikwerres druing the declaration of port harcourt, it is you igbos who destoryed Okrika with cultist, it is you igbos who have side with the ikwerres and the other uplanders to oppress for 23yrs in Rivers State i can go on and on.
You unwanted human eating lost jews should let us be, Okrikans are not ikwerres who don't know who they are or where they are come from, we are not lost. Okrika people are ijaw people you igbos should stay away from us because we are not interested in sharing any country with Otokoto people.
The venom, hatred and evil in you have made you lose your sense of reasoning.. I'm from ONELGA precisely Mgbede in Egbema..What made you different from Egbema or Owerri person?
My surname is Nwoko, what's yours?
Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Liebermantic: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Allen102:
The annoying thing is that, you have never support any Okrikan in anything political or not, you have always oppress us, it is you igbos who side with the ikwerres druing the declaration of port harcourt, it is you igbos who destoryed Okrika with cultist, it is you igbos who have side with the ikwerres and the other uplanders to oppress us for 23yrs in Rivers State i can go on and on.
You're claiming Okrika and Omoku.. What's your ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Graysons: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Graysons: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Ekealterego: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Allen102:
And somehow somewhere, you are draging my people a whole full ijaw clan into your bullshit.
Who is dragging "Ijaw clans"... I know sobriety is not something you guys are used to, but please try, prove me wrong.
This thread is about Kalabari's full Ijaw denial and not about Igbo or any other group or subgroup.

1 Like

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Liebermantic: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Graysons:
You can't even read! Shame.
Speak for your unknown ethnic group.. You're not from Omoku neither are you from Okrika.. Dumb fellow!

1 Like

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Graysons: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by BlackAdam55(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Allen102:
Well said!
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by sylve11: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
IDENNAA:

By day break you will not have a land in Nigeria. How are you going to use 2 million uneducated ,unexposed ogogoro drinkers to fight a nation of over 40 million highly intelligent humans.....

grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by sylve11: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
IDENNAA:

Stop giving this guy any sense of importance. Whether Ijaw like it or not , we will sail the rivers that flows into the ocean and they will not do a danm thing about it. Enough with the diplomacy....everybody get crase for head. We can also help them for once and blow up their useless pipelines and render that mosquitoes infested creek useless forever! I think the opportunity given to Goodluck to become a president is making them feel somehow.

I have lived with them before, my brother na only mouth them get. Once them enter town like this, them go quiet like pope himself. grin cool
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by sylve11: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
IDENNAA:

You dont have the capacity to reason like a proper human being. Which Ijaw nation ? The same one begins and ends with Bayelsa that cant compete with Ebonyi...lmao

If your forefathers are lazy just like most of you are what makes you think you will suddenly become as enterprising as the Igbo ? You cant compete in sports , education nor commerce. Who are your intellectuals...that fat pig asari that could barely breath..lmao

this is not good........... shocked shocked grin grin cool
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Ofodirinwa: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2023
this runs counter to what I was told
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Injera(f): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2023
Taven09090:
The Ijaws are not going like this. Expect a lot of wailing and delusions and once again they will blame the Igbos. Igbo this and that, when they feel cornered or angry they just blame Igbos. When they want to land grab they accuse Igbos first when they are being pummeled mistreated by Fulani, they blame Igbos, and once again expect a lot of Igbo hate on this thread by people who have not accomplished 1 percent of the Igbos.
This is exactly how ibos blame Tinubu.
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Ofodirinwa: 5:36pm On Apr 11
Amazing
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AlphaSoul: 3:46am On Apr 18
Fejoku:
Anyone who knows Kalabari's history very well know that they're descendants of mixed people with Igbo and Ijaw being the largest contributors. Efik, Ibibio and edoids around down Niger tributaries also added to the fold making the place a cocktail of different persons. Two things however standout which is the language and culture of the people. Igbo language is predominant there together with a dialect similar to Ijaw but the customs and traditions resemble that of coastal people around the area specifically more of the Ijaws. Areas traditionally regarded as Kalabari doesn't include Okrika and Bonny. These two see themselves different even up till date.

This recent story of carving a niche for themselves isn't surprising. In fact, it is expected because the truth is that there's hardly any sincerity in the creation of numerous 'ethnic nationalities in Rivers state. There's hardly any state in Nigeria that is as politically jinxed as Rivers state. Even Ogoni don't agree that they all are one. Some Igbo groups there have the same problem. Now even the Kalabari have started their own. I expect the Andoni and Nkoro to start their own too.
There's too much lies in Rivers state.
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Iykoto86(m): 4:39am On Apr 18
christistruth01:

But Asari Dokubo who is Kalabari said they are Ijaw
The same asari dokubo never denied his igbo lineage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces / Lagos Election: Sanwo-olu Wins At Tribunal / Serving General Arrested As US Authorities Uncover $16m In Wife’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.