Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Incase You Meet My Helper Pls Tell Him/her I’m Waiting (moody)my Talent Is Dying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incase You Meet My Helper Pls Tell Him/her I’m Waiting (moody)my Talent Is Dying (283 Views)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incase You Meet My Helper Pls Tell Him/her I’m Waiting (moody)my Talent Is Dying by MaryBaey(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
All my life it’s always been about music ,I’m just a young person at 22 years of age,I finished secondary school at 2016, dropped and launched my first album at 2017, I planned on making it a big show then but I failed due to some financial conditions the Album didn’t fetch me anything infact I ran in debts then but to be grateful atleast I was able to say I launched a album then
Parents ,families,friends said a lot of sad things to me ..a lot call me unserious
Am I really serious? My mates are in the university but I’m just there all days walking myself to the studio ,i trek a lot ,hoping one day my story will change
I started making waves on Instagram, And Facebook then
I was noticed to some point that I had many celebrities following me then,infact my small Instagram fanbase grew up to 13.5k followers before I got hacked
I’m not here to tell you story for pitying sake nor do I want to get you emotional
But the truth is I’ve failed, yes I’ve failed my parents for not being in the university all the years I’ve always passed my exams though but they criticize me all days saying it’s because I’ve not been serious,sometimes the pressure is just too much on me, everyone waiting for me to shine all the years ..they all knows how good I am when it comes to good music delivery
Damn! Nothing is working
All my mates are graduating, traveling out ,making waves in life but I’m just here loosed almost everything,scammed a lot ,faced a lot ,I had to move to Lagos to keep myself away from the home pressure,I was squatting with a friend until his mom drove me out one day saying must It always be me? Saying I’m proud, I dress like yahoo ,infact she tells the whole street I’m into armed robbery ,I hardly eat many times it’s pains most nights
Had to go back home broke, Think and think on a type of track to do ,atleast I should be successful on my own chosen path too
Then here I come,wrote a very deep romantic album ,more like a romance to express pains and encourage anyone who feels like giving up ,it’s a very deep album symbolized with feelings and romance,Waiting all days hoping I’ll get to record ,tried all I can but nothing’s working
I paid for my beats already ,now recoding is a big issue
I have to drop my ego and that area celebrity status ,a week ago I starts working as a server at a beer parlor, so I can raise money to record my vibe but come to think of it
12k by month ending when it’s not even enough to record two tracks out of the 4tracks in the E.P ,I have graphic designer to settle, bloggers and I’ll want to shoot a low dope quality video at least for Social media hype
Like I’ve been thinking if I’m not harming myself receiving several insults ,working as a slave at a bar while I don’t eat anything most times,like the smile on my face is just a disguise of a deep hidden tears..I’m tired I swr
I will still get home ,get judged ,criticized , sad words and reactions ,I’m tired I’m just praying I’m able to do this album atleast ,I can have something to point out as success too I bliv my God won’t fail me,my mom keeps preaching patience all days ,but deep down I’m loosing it all
Talent is all I got ,nothing ,nothing else
I’m loosing everything

cc:
Ig hacked ,still working on another
Re: Incase You Meet My Helper Pls Tell Him/her I’m Waiting (moody)my Talent Is Dying by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Your a guy, and you opened an account using an F
Re: Incase You Meet My Helper Pls Tell Him/her I’m Waiting (moody)my Talent Is Dying by MaryBaey(f): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bouz:
Your a guy, and you opened an account using an F

Wrote someone’s story sir
Just as he told me to
A guy who is a friend
Not mine,pls don’t get it wrong

(1) (Reply)

When Love Doesn't Go Our Way / Video: Side Chic Jumps From A Fourth-floor Window / Whatsapp Has Caused Enough Damages In Relationships Than Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.