Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) (45706 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2023
Marriage is not by force and no one would force you to marry who you dont want to marry.
Why would you come to the public and make it seem that you were forced into the marriage?

Age doesn't make you mature in marriage. This marriage is not a day something. This is someone you will be seeing everyday. If you start like this from the first day, I wonder what will happen as time goes on. Nawaoo oo
Take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FudrhMUJPH4

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Maybe they just had a fight a day before the wedding . E no go pass say the man was caught cheating a day before the wedding, Nigerian men's penis are the most uncontrollable in the whole world.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2023
Only God knows what's happening there but to me that is not a wedding ceremony.
No single affection or chemistry between them.

I pity the groom because him go see shege for that bride I'm seeing so.

Modified.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Afriifa:
No. its part of the marriage rites. The groom can't take her home until he's able to make her laugh hard.

33 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2023
Bless Jah we are blessed with active joy stick that is ready to attack at any point in time grin

IconicR:
Maybe they just had a fight a day before the wedding . E no go pass say the man was caught cheating a day before the wedding, Nigerian men's penis are the most uncontrollable in the whole world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
Bless Jah we are blessed with active joy stick that is ready to attack at any point in time grin

Yet causing havock and wrecking homes

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Which havock is it causing ?

IconicR:
Yet causing havock and wrecking homes

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by muyico(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2023
I smell skit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
Which havock is it causing ?

The divorce rate is at it's peak recently, thanks to Nigerian men's uncontrollable penis

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by N3TRAL: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2023
It's their tradition for a bride to frown for an extended period while she's sprayed with money by the groom, his family and friends.

The proper display of the custom during their traditional weddings is to appear unhappy as long as possible until she's satisfied with the money showered on her.

When she's satisfied, she will smile.

That's a very happy bride whose husband will be drunk with her pvssy juice during honeymoon.

A lovely couple.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy The divorce rate is simply because our Naija women don't want to respect us again. You people want to turn us to dundee FC and be claiming equal right forgetting this is Africa.

Every woman should understand the fact that we are the prize, king and head and you must respect, worship, and idolize us. A woman cannot service a man for the rest of a man's life. Allow us to breath by having as many as women we want.

IconicR:
The divorce rate is at it's peak recently, thanks to Nigerian men's uncontrollable penis

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy The divorce rate is simply because our Naija women don't want to respect us again. You people want to turn us to dundee FC and be claiming equal right forgetting this is Africa.

Every woman should understand the fact that we are the prize, king and head and you must respect, worship, and idolize us. A woman cannot service a man for the rest of a man's life. Allow us to breath by having as many as women we want.

If e reach to be a traditional man now your narrative go change and you'll be shouting 50-50 . Who go worship you when you Dy advocate for 50-50? No woman will disrespect a full traditional man but where wahala will come is when you ask your woman to bring something to the table while cutting from the table to service another woman outside. Before you think of gathering women around you make sure you have plenty money kos your wife cannot be relieving you at home while you go out to enjoy the relieve with another woman, na there wahala Dy start and divorce go enter

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2023
That milk we are giving you people is enough. The nutrient in that milk is more than the 50‰ you claim you are contributing.

IconicR:
If e reach to be a traditional man now your narrative go change and you'll be shouting 50-50 . Who go worship you when you Dy advocate for 50-50? No woman will disrespect a full traditional man but where wahala will come is when you ask your woman to bring something to the table while cutting from the table to service another woman outside. Before you think of gathering women around you make sure you have plenty money kos your wife cannot be relieving you at home while you go out to enjoy the relieve with another woman, na there wahala Dy start and divorce go enter

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
That milk we are giving you people is enough. The nutrient in that milk is more than the 50‰ you claim you are contributing.

😂 milk wey una dy share everywhere and has lost it's nutrients and value abegi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Don't be too stingy my sister. Allow your fellow women to have their own milk too. Cold dey and we men are not enough. So the available men should be shared around in peace and harmony.

IconicR:
😂 milk wey una dy share everywhere and has lost it's nutrients and value abegi

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
Don't be too stingy my sister. Allow your fellow women to have their own milk too. Cold dey and we men are not enough. So the available men should be shared around in peace and harmony.

At 60 now una go begin bend and weak all because you were busy sharing milk anyhow in your youthful age

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
U dey harsh on us men ooo

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
Only God knows what's happening there but to me that is not a wedding ceremony.
No single affection or chemistry between them.

I pity the groom because him go see shege for that bride I'm seeing so.

My problem b say, how em go see someone like this still chook head

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Let us bend at 60 atleast one will look back and be happy at the number of the container you don fill with our milk.

IconicR:
At 60 now una go begin bend and wake all because you were busy sharing milk anyhow in your youthful age

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
muyico:
I smell skit
No no no. Not a skit at all
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Omoawoke: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Irresponsible couple.
Arrogance and ego tormenting both groom and bride.
Unnecessary display of small change, na we dey there mentality.
I no send una mentality.
I hope their marriage crash in 2 months

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:

Equality is the highest joke of the century shaaa
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
I swear the brother no try at all, with him handsomeness and money.

Nsogbu001:

My problem b say, how em go see someone like this still chook head

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Omoawoke:
Irresponsible couple.
Arrogance and ego tormenting both groom and bride.
Unnecessary display of small change, na we dey there mentality.
I no send una mentality.
I hope their marriage crash in 2 months

Calm down boss.
U dey harsh on them ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
I swear the brother no try at all, with him handsomeness and money.

The thing tire me my bro

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Why won't she be frowning? Petrol is now 617 a litre undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Omoawoke: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Calm down boss.
U dey harsh on them ooo

They deserve each other, see as her face swell with pride, see as brother too carry face…
It is all about showing off.
How can that kind of marriage last? When it husband and wife will be competing on who has the most ego

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Kk9ja: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Very funny. Forced marriage I guess
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Skyfornia(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
She dey smile nah..abi Una dey expect her to scream?? Maybe na she sponsor the wedding..e fit even be say na her money the guy dey spray.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Suspect33(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
unfaithfulness from the man's end almost never leads to divorce, divorce only becomes an option to Nigerian women when the money stops coming in. If you heard that a Nigerian couple got divorced due to unfaithfulness, there's a 95 percent chance that the culprit is the woman.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Klington: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
cool
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Afriifa(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
No. its part of the marriage rites. The groom can't take her home until he's able to make her laugh hard.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Afriifa(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kk9ja:
Very funny. Forced marriage I guess

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.