Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Please, Borehole Guru In The House, Kindly Help Me Out. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, Borehole Guru In The House, Kindly Help Me Out. (1295 Views)

My Gurus In The House Kindly Check And Criticize My Building Plan / Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Borehole Guru In The House, Kindly Help Me Out. by Adeoba10(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Commentor:

Of how many metres per rod?
I was told per rod is 5meters
Re: Please, Borehole Guru In The House, Kindly Help Me Out. by Commentor: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adeoba10:

I was told per rod is 5meters

Sorry but may I know the make of rig used?

Did they hammer?

What kind of compressor was on the project?
Re: Please, Borehole Guru In The House, Kindly Help Me Out. by oluwaferanmi1605(m): 1:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Please chat me(Ultimate water solutions) up on 07051541632.
Am sure we will have a lasting solution to that.
Re: Please, Borehole Guru In The House, Kindly Help Me Out. by MRFIXER001: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2021
A geologist will be in the best position to help.

Meanwhile, water treatment plant could be of help
Adeoba10:
Hello, Please, i drilled my borehole on the 8th of August, and after the flushing, and installation, my water is not clean. I contacted the engineer, he said maybe the gravel packing was not enough so groundwater are getting into the hole. Have added alum, chlorine and caustic soda, yet no changes. Please, if you can help, i don't mind the bill, I just want clean water

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Oniru. / Detached House For Sale In Lekki Estate I / Miniflat Fenced with parking Space At Ilupeju Estate Ilupeju Lagos To Let.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.