Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army (42430 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by peppermint7(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2021
chiiraq802:
It is well. Ah don wash my hands comot for northerners matter, dey massively shouted Sai baba and dey' re massively running away from there homes and villages.

At times I just pity them, its not easy. some of them can't even eat grass again in peace without fear of been attacked or abducted while in the process of chewing the grass.
Guy wetin be this one na grin
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by ivolt: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2021
bigeliot:
They might be correct. Nothing wey nigerian security force no fit do for d raba o. Just promise them and see them in action. From how they handled the endsars, I can assure u that these guys are not far from the truth.
When are you relocating in order to live under your truthful terrorist caliphate?
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Dproperties: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Na normal thing for the Northern part
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by iamtardey: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2021
I need a recoil in my purse as much as i need cash in it
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by lexy2014: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by jimyjames(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2021
ValCon888:
I think the country should be divided for peace to reign. The part of the country that wants to be like Afghanistan should go ahead and do so, allowing the ones that want to be like Europe to continue their development.
How many of you are ready to make the ultimate sacrifice?
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Let's just separate the nation into Islamic North and Christian South... Two separate nations!

I sense this is even what Buhari wants! cool

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by SATELLITENET: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by ogododo: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Small time now, that man wey carry head like Olumo rock, Femi Adesina will come and start vomiting fecal matter from his mouth.

Olopolo dudu.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2021
ValCon888:
I think the country should be divided for peace to reign. The part of the country that wants to be like Afghanistan should go ahead and do so, allowing the ones that want to be like Europe to continue their development.

As simple as that...

I don't get why we should keep pretending to be one united nation, while elected leaders continue to nourish and sponsor Insurgents in the North with our hard-earned money.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by stampedconcrete: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2021
ISSAP, Boko and the likes want to have an Islamic State. They use violence in a bid to actualize this goal. But they're being forgiven and reabsorbed into the society.
IPOB wants a separate country, they started peacefully but they were tagged terrorists and force was used on them. Same thing in the West. Why are IPOB members and Oduduwa agitators not forgiven also?

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Dagger111(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
sapientia:
Nigerian Army is guilty of what they are being accused of

No matter how peaceful your village is, if 3 trucks of soldiers are stationed in it for a week, the youths will be killed by them

Crisis will just start automatically

Right from when the fight against Boko Haram started, Nigerian army have committed many atrocities

Now their younger brothers in killing of unarmed civilians are leveraging on It.

Garba Shehu and malami will tell you they are being peaceful by sharing flyers unlike IPOB that have acquired nuclear war heads to destroy the world

Buhari for 3rd term

You dont even knw what u are saying.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Skillsnigeria: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by 9japride(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
The main focus is south east, the security forces are busy there.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Seniorwriter(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
SMH

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS NOT THESE POLITCAL CHARLATANS PARADING NOW IN POWER!.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by engrkaz(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
This is why some call our religion ISLAMABAD
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Hallaaaah Wakbaaar, I see them proceeding to the SW to distribute more fliers, I see the drug lord aiding them to establish an Islamic State and Caliphate in the region like it was done in Ilorin, I see Amotekun evacuating a lot of people into Benin Republic as refugees, I see MURIC hoisting the flag of victory in the newly established Caliphate.
This I have seen
Awusubilahi Mina Shytoni Rojeem!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Saao(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Maybe they've not heard.........nobody 'up there' can read!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
not true, almost all of them can read Arabic, they call it holy language
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by kingthreat(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Technically defeated.
This is what Buhari will be remembered for...insecurity.

Defeating insurgency is not beans. If it was, Taliban will not be in power. If you think you can do better, join the army. Or form a militia.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
STOP GIVIN DESINER NAMES TO CRIMINALS,JUST TRACK THEM AND WIPE THEM OUT SYSTEMATICALLY. undecided
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
5ThChild:
To be 4 armed is to be 4 warned

A LITTLE THROW BACK

When the terrorists started in the North, they were killing christians and Muslims were Happy. You hear them boasting about it.

Over time, Boko Haram started killing all grin now they are kidnapping at will. And guess who is most affected? The same Muslims who were their praise singers. Life is ironic

If you give me unnecessary mention... Ogun will tear you apart

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2021
chiiraq802:
It is well. Ah don wash my hands comot for northerners matter, dey massively shouted Sai baba and dey' re massively running away from there homes and villages.

At times I just pity them, its not easy. some of them can't even eat grass again in peace without fear of been attacked or abducted while in the process of chewing the grass.

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Maybe they've not heard.........nobody 'up there' can read!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Larrykkk: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Religion of peace under my foot. The world would have been peaceful without these followers of master paedophile Muhammed.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by flokii: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Naija which way..
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2021
So Boko Haram has a republic and Biafra and Oduduwa is yet to have. Buhari is a catastrophic failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Nigerian Army...see una life

as if borno residents can read
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by MALAGI6210: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Nuelito: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2021
E bi things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Residents Disobey IPOB's Sit At Home Order (Photos) / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.