Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army (42537 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by NwaliE01: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Imagine the baba kneeling down to collect the letter from the ISWAP guy.

It shows the level of hopelessness.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Reeses: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
It’s over for Northern states in the next 5 years.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by mfm04622: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Some people voted Buhari

Lol!!!!
We remember!
Maybe some of you were born yesterday, some of us were alive and adults during Yar'Adua and GEJ's administration. We know how BH was attacking even Maiduguri herself. We remembered when the Barrack in Maiduguri was attacked. We know when only Maiduguri and environs were in government hand and all else where in BH's control. When we talk of BH in the North East, we are in much better situation than when Buhari was elected.
We remember. You may have forgotten!
We remember when BH was attacking as far as Lagos and Abuja. Even Niger and Bauchi states. We remember when Kaduna people were afraid of being bombed. We remember when Kano Central mosque was attacked. All those were things if the past, but we still remember them.
So, for BH that is limited to fringes of Nigeria, only engaging in propaganda, we know the work is not yet finished, but we know we are a lot better position.
Not all of us are forgetful. We remember!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by BigDawsNet: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Afokesco:
Who can fast forward the year to 2023?

You own remote battery don spoil? grin

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by topoftheworld(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
How did we arrive at this point in Nigeria ..??

By Voting grin grin
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Mcdaniels06: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please has anybody read in details what is contained in the flyer??

What a failed society. People saw light and decided to vote darkness... angry angry
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Afokesco(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You own remote battery don spoil? grin
lol yes o grin
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by pacespot(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Boko Haram is North, North is Boko Haram
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Lightorder: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
sapientia:
Nigerian Army is guilty of what they are being accused of

No matter how peaceful your village is, if 3 trucks of soldiers are stationed in it for a week, the youths will be killed by them

Crisis will just start automatically

Right from when the fight against Boko Haram started, Nigerian army have committed many atrocities

Now their younger brothers in killing of unarmed civilians are leveraging on It.

Garba Shehu and malami will tell you they are being peaceful by sharing flyers unlike IPOB that have acquired nuclear war heads to destroy the world

Buhari for 3rd term

sai baba

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Lightorder: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Hallaaaah Wakbaaar, I see them proceeding to the SW to distribute more fliers, I see the drug lord aiding them to establish an Islamic State and Caliphate in the region like it was done in Ilorin, I see Amotekun evacuating a lot of people into Benin Republic as refugees, I see MURIC hoisting the flag of victory in the newly established Caliphate.
This I have seen
I don’t understand
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by BigDawsNet: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Afokesco:
lol yes o grin

Oya Goan buy Original one for market .. grin wink
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by orisa37: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Comedian2019:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Anyone who receives terrorists in the guise of "repented" is a terrorist-sympathiser, thus a terrorist.

AGREED. ALL APC GOVERNORS' ARE TERRORISTS.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by loveth360(f): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yoruba, Igbo, Deltan, Edo, etc, Muslims can choose whatever nationality they wish to belong... Same with Hausa Christians.
Remove Igbo from there.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by orisa37: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Comedian2019:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Anyone who receives terrorists in the guise of "repented" is a terrorist-sympathiser, thus a terrorist.

AGREED. ALL APC GOVERNORS' ARE TERRORISTS. FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
They need to kill the leader of ISWAP.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Tomahawk99(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
NoSentiment:

A legacy left by your saintly hero, GEJ.
GEJ is not my hero, same as the dictator Buhari. Both GEJ,Buhari and You can go jump off a cliff i don't care.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Myhusband(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Hallaaaah Wakbaaar, I see them proceeding to the SW to distribute more fliers, I see the drug lord aiding them to establish an Islamic State and Caliphate in the region like it was done in Ilorin, I see Amotekun evacuating a lot of people into Benin Republic as refugees, I see MURIC hoisting the flag of victory in the newly established Caliphate.
This I have seen

may thunder dismantle the little brain you've left there, na you and your household them go hold on hostage
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Vireani79: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Maybe they've not heard.........nobody 'up there' can read!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

arabic...they can read arabic
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Tomahawk99(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingthreat:

Defeating insurgency is not beans. If it was, Taliban will not be in power. If you think you can do better, join the army. Or form a militia.
I served with 23 Armoured Brigade (Sobi barracks) ilorin Kwara state after graduating from Nigerian Military school Zaria (Under then Captain Kuti - a relative of legendary Fela Kuti), my father retired as a Colonel with full honours. Even my grandfather was a private in the Nigerian army during his lifetime.
Now tell me what you and your father have contributed.
Don't just type crap because you have access internet.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by ComingKing: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
ValCon888:
I think the country should be divided for peace to reign. The part of the country that wants to be like Afghanistan should go ahead and do so, allowing the ones that want to be like Europe to continue their development.

That will cause more trouble and instabilities. Millions of Minority North do not support Terrorism
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Evercurious(f): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Karlovych:
This I have seen

Voice from the pit of hell and IT SHALL NOT STAND . 7 FOLD WOE BE UNTO YOU IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by kingthreat(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I served with 23 Armoured Brigade (Sobi barracks) ilorin Kwara state after graduating from Nigerian Military school Zaria (Under then Captain Kuti - a relative of legendary Fela Kuti), my father retired as a Colonel with full honours. Even my grandfather was a private in the Nigerian army during his lifetime.
Now tell me what you and your father have contributed.
Don't just type crap because you have access internet.

My father is an engineer. I am too. Military isnt my calling. But since you can criticize, for love of the country do something about it since you know better. And stick to the context, don't be childish. Nothing concern our papa for this talk.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Tomahawk99(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingthreat:

My father is an engineer. I am too. Military isnt my calling. But since you can criticize, for love of the country do something about it since you know better. And stick to the context, don't be childish. Nothing concern our papa for this talk.
I have already done something something for the love of country now do yours. As an engineer you can volunteer your services to the joint task force in Borno they will accept you.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Terrorists sharing flyers in the north grin grin grin

But SIT AT HOME in South East is more a nightmare to them

Aboki bu aboki
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by muyeski21(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Karlovych:
This I have seen

Atleast the southwest is being respected compare to southeast that dey have turn into battle field kill at will by the bandit and army, keep consoling urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by SarkinYarki: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!
We remember!
Maybe some of you were born yesterday, some of us were alive and adults during Yar'Adua and GEJ's administration. We know how BH was attacking even Maiduguri herself. We remembered when the Barrack in Maiduguri was attacked. We know when only Maiduguri and environs were in government hand and all else where in BH's control. When we talk of BH in the North East, we are in much better situation than when Buhari was elected.
We remember. You may have forgotten!
We remember when BH was attacking as far as Lagos and Abuja. Even Niger and Bauchi states. We remember when Kaduna people were afraid of being bombed. We remember when Kano Central mosque was attacked. All those were things if the past, but we still remember them.
So, for BH that is limited to fringes of Nigeria, only engaging in propaganda, we know the work is not yet finished, but we know we are a lot better position.
Not all of us are forgetful. We remember!

Very true ..we can see how safe NIGERIA has become under Mujahideen Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMau6k14-c
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by omoluka: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Repentant ISwap, repentant Boko Haram and repentant bandits?

Smh for shithole country and the 200m+ mumus especially foolish southerners playing
Political, religious and tribalistic game with their lives and their future.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by AkaraAndBread: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
How did we arrive at this point in Nigeria ..??

It was a gradual process. Besides we have not even arrived yet.

In fact, expect more signs and wonders in the future.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
chiiraq802:
It is well. Ah don wash my hands comot for northerners matter, dey massively shouted Sai baba and dey' re massively running away from there homes and villages.

At times I just pity them, its not easy. some of them can't even eat grass again in peace without fear of been attacked or abducted while in the process of chewing the grass.

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENTS, REPORT YOURSELVES HERE IMMEDIATELY!!!

CC: , JULIUSMALEMA aka SIMPLYLEO

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Chizman042: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who do we often in this kontree.
How do we arrive at this.
Politicians are busy with the national cake, why the poor citizens are dying in the of this terrorist.
The worst part of it is that we take it as the northern thing, but mind you everyone is partaking from it in one way or the other
May God help us[right][/right][center][/center][color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo / Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.