Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army (42437 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by sapientia(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Dagger111:

You dont even knw what u are saying.

It's not for Zone Bs
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Dagger111(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2021
sapientia:

It's not for Zone Bs

You must be an extremist like the BHTs, have u even gone 2 the Northeast b4 and see how rigorous this soldiers are fighting to keep peace? You must be a mad person 4 sure.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by showafrica(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Angelfrost:
Let's just separate the nation into Islamic North and Christian South... Two separate nations!

I sense this is even what Buhari wants! cool

If they find oil in large quantity in the north, they will secede. You know abokkii is 100yrs behind, to them oil is the most important resource on earth.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Darreytinho10(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Lmao grin ISWAP be defeating Buhari's soldiers
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse hope you're alive to read this? cheesy Who is the real terrorist here and who is the politician?
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by MOVIC6: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Lol fackin zombies,
NwaNimo1:
Maybe they've not heard.........nobody 'up there' can read!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by 50qwarat: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
prophet of doom. You're seeing shii
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Hallaaaah Wakbaaar, I see them proceeding to the SW to distribute more fliers, I see the drug lord aiding them to establish an Islamic State and Caliphate in the region like it was done in Ilorin, I see Amotekun evacuating a lot of people into Benin Republic as refugees, I see MURIC hoisting the flag of victory in the newly established Caliphate.
This I have seen
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by hope4nigeria(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Some people voted Buhari
they will still vote him if there is 3rd term, and these sets of individuals who voted buhari are the most useless creature like buhari himself

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Bigchristo: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Naijanascam: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Unhindered in the north but down East flexing on the innocent civilians
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by PlanktonX: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
A wrong time to be a Gov for Zulum, imagine this man being governor in any state in the west.... he wants to liberate the people but religion says no.

Nigeria are playing with wild fire.

The occultic govt refuse to publish the names of sponsors of this evil terrorists, they also can't find the bandits hideout, but can find Igboho and Kanu.

A nation divided against itself shall surely Perish.

There's no ESN, no bandit, no Iswap and no bokoharam in Nigeria, all are organised crime network by the big short and cabal to loot the country...but a day will come when money will fail them all. All na money draining strategy.

But why waste the blood of the people for this? Because they are organised occultic group at the highest realm of darkness in the country.

Pray! Pray!! Pray!!!
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by souldeep(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Is that a yardstick? Who good for this country. When 2 bad person context for a position, na 1 bad person must win na.
SarkinYarki:

Some people voted Buhari
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
They say Boko Haram have been technically defeated yet they are watching them distribute fliers around the city with unparalleled audacity
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by SarkinYarki: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
souldeep:
Is that a yardstick? Who good for this country. When 2 bad person context for a position, na 1 bad person must win na.

Point of corruption one Satan and one bad person ..Una choose SATAN
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by mmsen: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Maybe they've not heard.........nobody 'up there' can read!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

grin
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by sabreal: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by sapientia(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Dagger111:

You must be an extremist like the BHTs, have u even gone 2 the Northeast b4 and see how rigorous this soldiers are fighting to keep peace? You must be a mad person 4 sure.

Like I said

My post was not for Zone Bs
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by piagetskinner(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
See them moving about unhindered…

They’ve formed a stronghold in that area.

Nigeria what a country!! What are we even good at?
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Klington: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Things just getting messier by the day.

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Realtonytonero: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Nigerian Army...see una life
they learned from the best
Nigeria army , the best in propaganda
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Bluntemperor: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
How did we arrive at this point in Nigeria ..??

This ISWA is turning away the People against the Nigerian Army by fears and intimidations and no sign that the army has rebuked them.
What a Nation!
Mr Garba Shehu,is this one caused by Twitter or United Nations that is doing Nigeria now?
The law of success at work says ' when lazy people fails to perform at work,they blame it the machines'
Please,park somewhere,yeye de smell!
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Comedian2019: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
How did we arrive at this point in Nigeria ..??
When Nigerians voted incompetence to lead them.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Comedian2019: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
orisa37:
ISWAP IS SABOTAGING ZULUM.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Anyone who receives terrorists in the guise of "repented" is a terrorist-sympathiser, thus a terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by NoSentiment: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Technically defeated.
This is what Buhari will be remembered for...insecurity.

A legacy left by your saintly hero, GEJ.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Comedian2019: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bluntemperor:

This ISWA is turning away the People against the Nigerian Army by fears and intimidations and no sign that the army has rebuked them.
What a Nation!
Mr Garba Shehu,is this one caused by Twitter or United Nations that is doing Nigeria now?
The law of success at work says ' when lazy people fails to perform at work,they blame it the machines'
Please,park somewhere,yeye de smell!
Don't disturb Garbage shehu. He's busy insulting Ortom, while army and Dss is busy chasing Buhari critics.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by MummyD2020(f): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
5ThChild:
To be 4 armed is to be 4 warned

A LITTLE THROW BACK

When the terrorists started in the North, they were killing christians and Muslims were Happy. You hear them boasting about it.

Over time, Boko Haram started killing all grin now they are kidnapping at will. And guess who is most affected? The same Muslims who were their praise singers. Life is ironic

If you give me unnecessary mention... Ogun will tear you apart

100000000000000likes
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Babastrong(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Karlovych post=105437867]embarassed embarassed embarassed Hallaaaah Wakbaaar, I see them proceeding to the SW to distribute more fliers, I see the drug lord aiding them to establish an Islamic State and Caliphate in the region like it was done in Ilorin, I see Amotekun evacuating a lot of people into Benin Republic as refugees, I see MURIC hoisting the flag of victory in the newly established Caliphate.
This I have SEEN. False prophet! Which SW? If they try sw, that's when you will know that the blood is ticker than water.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by emmanuelbrown26: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
chiiraq802:
It is well. Ah don wash my hands comot for northerners matter, dey massively shouted Sai baba and dey' re massively running away from there homes and villages.

At times I just pity them, its not easy. some of them can't even eat grass again in peace without fear of been attacked or abducted while in the process of chewing the grass.
I gat no pity for them. They shouted sai baba and West shouted 4+4 let them deal with it
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Sonoyom(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is a welcome development, another achievement from the vegetative government.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by loveth360(f): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Terrorist.

The truth is i will support ISWAP terrorist over Nigeria army terrorist anytime anyday.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by loveth360(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Angelfrost:
Let's just separate the nation into Islamic North and Christian South... Two separate nations!

I sense this is even what Buhari wants! cool
What will happen to yoruba muslims?
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Angelfrost(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
loveth360:
What will happen to yoruba muslims?

Yoruba, Igbo, Deltan, Edo, etc, Muslims can choose whatever nationality they wish to belong... Same with Hausa Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun / Reps To FG: Direct DSTV, Others To Implement Pay-As-You-Go Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.