Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (105431 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by TheWolfen(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Pls expose them more!
Can u imagine!
As much as I admire Anne I think she did wrong by bring this issue on social media. It will take the grace if God for that marriage not to crash now

Toks2008:

This is why I call guys who box themselves to one wife simpletons.

When a lady sees a good reason to date a married man she does so with so much confidence, many ladies will gladly be the 10th wife of a billionaire but these same ladies will marry one simple guy and start threatening if he decides to marry another lady.

Ladies are the most deceptive, hypocritical and self centered species on earth.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WoundedLamb: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Neddstark:

If she doesn't like it she can go. You better pass Tubaba?

Apparently, you're out of logic.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by hush15: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wawu. Hiann. Soo na Annie and women come get all the blame of this matter for head?? Nawa o. Like. The comments from you men have really been baffling me o. But- but then, why am I stressing my head sha? Women are never sincere to themselves? Which kain woman una come wanttt? I feel this matter needs to be 'serruled' finally. So you believe in AWALT, personally? Because, because I can remember some feminists speaking against this lady's decision. I mean, na feminists dey always speak against this kine thing if nobody else. From Chioma to Annie to the lady doctor and wife of the Chanels TV staff to 2short's wife to the recent William Uchembas wife decision. Any time women make decisions that involve "protecting their family" or saving the image of a man and covering his fukups, feminists speak vehemently against it, meaning these women's actions are always supported en masse by men! Women like Tacha and co., who say they want the money, y'all criticize; women who are upfront about their sexual desires and gold digging nature and likeness for a high maintenance and baby girl life, you tear to pieces; if you come find the "good women" y'all ask for, the Bob the builders who are ready to do everything for you and stay with you through thick and thin, you dub them "fake." Likeeee, no I don't get. What? Even women who suck such things up till LITERAL DEATH, you people will still castigate! So how the fk do y'all wanna live? Ok. Some decided to create sex dolls for y'all, maybe you don't need the emotional attachments that comes with a real woman, some of you are still manhandling and demolishing the sex dolls! Throwing them inside bushes and gutters with severed limbs.

So Annie is really the culprit here? Annie is the fake here? Annie, the poster woman, EVER, in the history of the Nigerian dating culture, for virtuousness, is now a two-faced woman who can't take the heat and an embittered feminist looking for divorce proceeds according to some of you?? Omoooooo! I hear preachings o ontop this woman matter.

No ooo. I fear who do not fear you people. Honestly. And I'll stop being shocked henceforth by you guys' claims or will keep my distance from some of y'all. Ehn. I can imagine how a feminist would have been called names if she criticized the same decision Annie made. So you really really do know the truth about what some of us say, but because we're not only feminists but women, you hate to hear it from us and attack us. I have known this now and will know peace. Una don kuku call Kim K virtuous woman before according to the direction wey una belle dey face dat time.

E sure me say if that Uchembas wife, the 'doctor' who left her career to build her husband's dreams that y'all are backing now, should say pim tomorrow, or even complain one wee bit like this, your turnings against her would be at the speed of lightening.

Na the 'good women' I pity in all this. See una sacrifices and images inside potopoto. For all the women that try to pander to men by doing and saying things they want to hear to please them, are y'all seeing?

O da.
madam we Don hear try drink small water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Neddstark: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Apparently, you're out of logic.

Bye.

No I am not. You're the braindead one who feels you owe your existence to a spouse in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by ofegeloungeyah(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Why u dey give urself stress... 2face is not only for you until his baby mama marry.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by snoopz: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take her spot when she commot

Tuface hasn't sinned or done what's contrary to Nigerian law. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.
Our local chiefs and kings got wives and baby mamas.

Our pastors, bishops and general overseers are having secret side chicks.

Our Alahaji having multiple wives and girlfriends

Same can be said about our musicians.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with Tuface if not for his money and fame..that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas too lest she'll shoot herself in d leg.

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes. #FACT

I think Annie is only angry for his infidelity not him taking care of his kids from he baby mamas
You're married to someone and you're still sleeping around e no fresh for the lady you marry for house na
2baba no get Mula pass other musicians wey stick to just one woman

So I can't blame Annie for taking that step, afterall she be woman

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Bankowner: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
I still dey ask! Abeg o, is Tubaba about to release another single/album? Because all this sudden crave for publicity by the Idibia family get as e be o! Tubaba no go talk now, na when the music don drop e go begin open up to generate more publicity. Las las dem go settle for public but inside inside, nothing dey happen.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Commentor:

So you really expect tuface to avoid his baby momma of 3 because of another woman?

Chioma would have wanted same from Davido

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Hassanmaye(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take her spot when she commot

Tuface hasn't sinned or done what's contrary to Nigerian law. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.
Our local chiefs and kings got wives and baby mamas.

Our pastors, bishops and general overseers are having secret side chicks.

Our Alahaji having multiple wives and girlfriends

Same can be said about our musicians.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with Tuface if not for his money and fame..that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas too lest she'll shoot herself in d leg.

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes. #FACT
Lol so you are justifying adultery is ok

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by buJu234: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
this is one of the reasons.. our mothers warned us against polygamy..

cos the wahala nor dey finished..; even after one`s death.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Hassanmaye(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Viking07:
He was a cheat before the marriage, expecting him to suddenly change after getting married is like expecting a lion not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian. It was inevitable.
Lol
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by OdefaGirl(f): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

You just made my day.... My Belle ooo.
Leave them.... Awon Polygamous gang, na them go suffer the pain they cause in their homes. A wise man will make sure he has peace at home.

But guy grin grin grin grin, you finished the last guy.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Hassanmaye(m): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

My brother, you're a genius.

Most women think they can trap men down by marriage. This is the end product.

Annie should calm down. The highest she can do is to leave the marriage and become a bittered feminist. We are already used to them.

Alfa 1
Femail 0
Hahahhahahaha so you will pity her
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO. You're funny. cheesy cheesy grin grin You couldn't have said it better.
Those guys really shocked me sha. cheesy But I am still sure I'll be shocked by something else they'll do tomorrow. No be Naija men? E sure me say I never finish my 'ability to be shocked' quota.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
GIdiata:
I kept see this kind of comments "for Annie to have come out it means 2baba really bleeped up" very annoying and stupid

people are just stupid. must u guys always blame men?

hoes and simps don't want to think Annie is playing mind games to start receiving her own 7.8 million monthly allowance like the other hoe dragging paul
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Hassanmaye(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
AfroKnight:
Madam, you knew what you were getting into.

2Baba belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.

Did you think marrying him will change anything or make him less attractive to his baby mamas? Don’t come and be forming stellar wife now that you cannot continue to keep up your act.

Women are never sincere with themselves. Always living in a fairy tale world. Solving real life problems only in their dreams and lying to themselves that all is well. Then one day they get tired of upholding the lie then turn around looking for who to blame for their predicament. A jealous person cannot marry 2baba. She will just frustrate herself by herself
True

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Moorish: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:

The problem I have with so many idiots shouting polygamy upandan is that, nobody stops you guys from towing that path, the problem is before marrying any lady, sit her down and tell her point blank that you are polygamous in nature, if she accepts and marries you, good and fine, do not deceive a woman to marry you when you know you're a community diick and expect her to accept your stupid polygamy nature just like that, no way, she will drag you, shame you, and divorce you for her own peace of mind.
You could have gotten your point across without the insults tho

But I agree that one should be honest upfront. Not hiding your side chicks up and down
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Hangulsaram: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
snoopz:

I think Annie is only angry for his infidelity not him taking care of his kids from he baby mamas
You're married to someone and you're still sleeping around e no fresh for the lady you marry for house na
2baba no get Mula pass other musicians wey stick to just one woman

So I can't blame Annie for taking that step, afterall she be woman
Infidelity that was there before they got married?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by usagee36: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is one reason davido dumped chioma. Smart guy grin grin grin If you have kids by different women, why bother marry? That bond will never fade away. I have an uncle who still sleep with his baby white mama when he goes to see his son. She is married and her husband is always home drunk.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Moorish: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
GeneralPula:

Generally accepted? Is there Minister of polygamy somewhere? Or you’ve subjected yourself to man made laws? People been practicing polygamy since the beginning of time and up till date..

It’s your world bruh. Is someone or something holding you from doing whatever you want?

See bruh, you better do whatever you want cuz eventually, the only thing we’re likely to regret are the step we didn’t take..
You are right.

I need to rethink my current engagement cos even tho I’ve been faithful so far, with my current rate of fantasies and looking up women on Instagram

It’s a ticking time bomb

And I do not want to hurt my woman

So I probably need to rethink my coming marriage
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by benqo01(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
If there is one thing I so much hate in this life is to be judgemental on marital issues,I try as much no to pass judgement because I don't know what is really went wrong.So taking a side doesn't really make sense, I try as much as possible to give a balance judgement once the truth is revealed.

If there is one thing I have also observed in issue like this is the women are always the first to launch an attack,because they re social media judges who re ready to side with them always looking for first thousand sympathy on social media.

Ask yourself has social media bring solutions to marital issues? The answer is NO,rather it makes things worst you re not only disgracing your partner but also yourself

So keeping issues like this off social media is one good thing to do, let me state that humans are not perfect,nobody holy pass one,so before we start to cast the stone let's make sure we re also clean.

For those of you who turned judges on this issue take it easy don't be quick to conclude so one day people no go conclude on your matter even before u talk ur own side of the story.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by GhostWisperer: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.
you get overflow of estrogen and more than your fair share of stupidity.

See as you dey write in bold fonts and long thesis for attention and admiration. lazy effeminate simpanzee.

Someone told you men are polygamous by nature and you're preaching like a bleating goat!
Ani met 2 face already as a multiple baby daddy , she already should know the relationship with his exes with his kids will never be severed.

Men like you walking around with dripping pussy will always think with your vulvas instead of reality.

Cassava-chewing nanny-goat .

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by RichAbujaGuy: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
NL is your friend and Annie is a real one!!!!!! I don't have time to locate the threads but Annie brought all those kids together for parties and celebration! Search NL if time allows you.

And Peepo have to decide on polygamy rules before marriage vows. Uncle Ned is the template. wink

All 2face Idibia Seven Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4927586/all-2face-idibia-seven-children

Additionally, Annie Idibia had adopted the other five of her husband's children as her own.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pacespot(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Many marriages dey crash these days like stock markets during the great recession.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by RichAbujaGuy: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Annie tried o.

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift by queensera(f): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/4828242/2face-tears-annie-idibia-pero
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
larryjonze:

i have being reading from page 1 nd i am yet to cum across any male comment tarnishing annie or calling annie evil ...
whatever annie is saying is not a surprise to anyone probably that why we aint castigating tu face as most embittered feminist anticipate ... as odd as it might sound tu face slept in his baby mamas house with his children ... annie as not alleged he cheated just curious what NL evening newspapers are rejoicing about, she never leave naw awon da bi mo se daa midnitecrew grin
You made all the sense.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
AfroKnight:

Magnoliaa wetin happen? Why this epistle? Anyway, good morning/evening (good day whatever your time zone). Hope you’re fine.

Annie should never have dragged the quiet innocent man out on social media like this. It is wicked. She married him knowing about this baby mama and their children. Will he now become the enemy of his baby mamas? Is he not entitled to spend time with his own children again? Is their mother not entitled to sleep under the same roof with her own children while their father is visiting? Come on!

She thought she knew the assignment but she has scored 0/10 on this one. This man is 45 years old. What he needs now is peace not unnecessary drama.

You cannot expect 2baba to be exclusive to Annie. It’s just not possible. She should live with it and stop causing confusion and strife.
Guu morin, too. Na that single line wey I bold just spurred everything. I asked you if you believe AWALT?

Anyway, I am not contending anything you're saying o. My comments was beyond the Idibias' ish sha...but how Annie quickly "changed" in the eyes of most men.

Mtchew. This matter don tire me gan.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nmezor(f): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Big wahala dey oo
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by McGg: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
HMarshal:

My dear,because ppl are entitled to "perceptions" dosnt mean all "perceptions" are right or be considered.
The truth is an eyesore,smells bad & tastes very bitter.
For every action/decision,there is an immediate or long run repercussion.Good or bad.
The Red flags were there b4 she agreed to marry him for God's sake!

You're right!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

This is wickedness, you get mind tell this boy this thing

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by shegz24(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
According to Pero's father, 2baba actually married Pero initially before birthing his first 3 children.

If that is true and they havent disolved the marriage ,that means Annie is actually the second wife.

The attraction of fame,status and money.

Wahala dey oh..

I'm not supporting 2baba way of life but no one really expected him to suddenly become a monogamous man because he is now married.
It's not like Annie married a loyal man, you just have to find a way around his promiscuity or you leave him but that is like giving the other ladies what they want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.