Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (105425 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
It can't be my Annie idibia
Agnes! Your own na d worst!
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by ExtraVioment: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tubaba, cement dun dry for your Mata o.

Make una work am out.

I kinda believe her family allegation; dem go first say, see - she dey come for your fame and money; then when she begin hustle in many ways, including doing movies. Dem go say she no need money, after All she dey work. The chain reaction be say, she and tubaba, no go dey in sync with their finance management. Then, on top of that, all the other allegations she add for her lamenting.

I pray say una find a better solution between una selves.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by cy4cent(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
oldtruth:

Enough! Blamed the lady though. What is your own there? Cho cho Cho... What did you know about their family?

Do you hate women this much? "Blame the lady though" so it's normal to just blame ladies for anything in marriage to make small men feel like men? This is a very absurd way of thinking. It baffles me how some Nigerian men see women as objects.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Kfady: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Madam annie idibia,u have tried but relax your nerves and stop disgracing and embarrassing your husband on social media.. biko and if you are tired of the marriage ,kindly work out jeje
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bayonekind(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goldbw122:

Women are the pillar of marriage, and I thought this woman was just enjoying her marriage when she was bearing the ups and down of anything that comes out, well she should be strong and she should not worry everything will be alright soon, by God's grace... Stay strong Annie.

wise word ... She supposes to just focus to get herself and get good business empire and get independent from 2face wealth and keep herself happy even if 2face keep on running around .. Man life will remain with multiple women due to the nature of 2face business -- showbiz ..

but in a situation she is still dependent on the 2face empire .... she will never get herself settle ... women will alway go for 2face forever

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

She can't. 2Face is dying. She will stay around and fight as the legally married wife. Else, Pero, Sumbo and their kids will take everything.

I am sure she has seen this playing out.
what’s killing him?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

. Do you guys ever stop to apply logic when siding men in every case? Truly, sexism makes even the brightest of minds seem dumb.
On the money
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Crownny88(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Acjohn:
And internet is always the first ears that hears it even before the immediate family
That's what always baffle me about them like it is internet that will settle it profoundly.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by authority2006(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous.

Okay, I get it. You're having a difficult time accepting the fact 2-face is polygamous. What evidence do you still need to accept?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Bunnatex(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tyriq:

So the best way to 'keep your peace' is to post your family's sad story on the internet so that faceless people can give u yhe peace you desire..i wounder the kind of upbringing some mothers are giving to their children this days. Bunch of fake and dysfunctional people

Whatever rocks your boat. Until you walk the walk you wouldn't know. If it gives her peace, so be it.

There's an Igbo adage, a HEN screams not for what is holding it to leave it, but for the world to hear its voice.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
kingthreat:

Unapologetically yes grin
Damn grin
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by AfroKnight: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Guu morin, too. Na that single line wey I bold just spurred everything. I asked you if you believe AWALT?

Anyway, I am not contending anything you're saying o. My comments was beyond the Idibias' ish sha...but how Annie quickly "changed" in the eyes of most men.

Mtchew. This matter don tire me gan.

AWALT is a bit too absolute for me. I believe women have tendencies and a majority of women act alike. grin Look at the responses from women on this thread, are they not following the same direction?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by masseratti: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:

I put to you that you are either a Simpleton, a lady posing as a male or you are indeed a female thinking you are a male.

No real man will write the quoted.
no ooo am a tree... Get off your chauvinistic ego please.. Am more of a man than you can ever be.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
cy4cent:

Do you hate women this much? "Blame the lady though" so it's normal to just blame ladies for anything in marriage to make small men feel like men? This is a very absurd way of thinking. It baffles me how some Nigerian men see women as objects.

Anyone either the male or female that brings his/her family affairs to the social media is irresponsible. You can ask anyone older and more reasonable than you. To your opinion that men sees women as object; that is your opinion and you can live with it forever if you like.

A responsible woman respects and honors her husband and vice versa. Your opinion your life. No one cares
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by winner37(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pls family issue is like children fight ,after some hours they will come together again ...
Dick can swing a man into a thick Forest of pussies ..
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by raphy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Make I go buy pop corn and groundnut I de come back to watch this movie..

That guy chiefsosa is very correct no Homo.

The chief long live the chiefSosa

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by oyatz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

Bros, Tuface is a polygamist QED!

The other women who have several children for him are his other wives , calling them Baby Mamas is just like calling six ,half-a-dozen.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by BRATISLAVA: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
wany:
I laugh when guys applaud mercy Johnson and her husband,this is a guy that left a wife and two kids his last baby was just 9months old,just to marry mercy and secure the bag.her day of reckoning is around the corner,I always laugh when never guys call women fish brain because in truth men have frog brain undecided

You're the first person who wants to say the truth about Johnson.

But we should ask how a man with a wife in that condition managed to bail so easily and get into photoshoots every week to defend his decision by smiling with another family as the camera flashes.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by emmyileri(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
McGg:
For Annie to have come out publicly... Innocent must have done much... She's really pained
But what help will the public or social media offer her by doing this? To the man you married and born children for. She is destroying her life with her own hand. When did coming publicly ever solve a problem. There is no marriage without its challenges. So when they come together again, has it not done a great damage to her life and her husband's?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by kingkoboko: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh, woww. Wisdom! Master, cannai drink from your fountain of knowledge?? Asin, asin, what you're meaning to tell me is that, I should feel lucky as a woman, that a randy obuko goat got married to me out of all his mistresses, ba? Nice one. So. Please, I want to know what benefits I get that those other women do not have. As in, as e don marry me now, watin go be my gain?

My broda, as a taliban feminist wey u be, na wetin u need marriage 4again? Abeg remain single 4all eternity jor. U be male wey manage get follow-come bwest & yansh. U be our fellowman like King Tonto. Abi u don 4get ni? Hehehe...

ABEG GETAT! *in Brainjotter's voice*

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by sapeleboi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
matters are arising

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by udeh3(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
MummyD2020:

Your views are appreciated. I hope their sisters marry in poligamy so that they will know the pains the woman is going through. Typical nairalander always forming macho in another man's issue but guards his home like a hawk. Hypocrites

Nobody is talking about 2face having sex with the woman in concern. Annie never said that in her statement. All she did was to act on assumption.

What does she expect? Marrying a guy who has had many baby Mamas in the past before marrying you. These baby Mamas had kids for him.

We've never had of 2face having any baby mama after marrying Annie. He owned up to the fact that he made lots of mistake in the past. This he always say on National Television.

You and your kids sees 2face virtually everyday unlike the other kids who only get a feel of their father from far, maybe via virtual platforms or his music videos. The kids deserves 2face as you and your kids do too. Most kids might not want to log without their mother. She gave birth to 3 children for 2face. Annie should show some respect here!

2face is really going through a lot. He must be a super man to handle all this. Must she go online and expose her family? Was this not same Annie that waited for years for 2face to have sense in coming back for her? Now she has Fame and gotten what she wanted, she now want to disgrace this guy and his family

I'm not supporting 2face... But Annie coming online to say these words, lost it all.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by cy4cent(f): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
oldtruth:

Anyone either the male or female that brings his/her family affairs to the social media is irresponsible. You can ask anyone older and more reasonable than you. To your opinion that men sees women as object; that is your opinion and you can live with it forever if you like.

A responsible woman respects and honors her husband and vice versa. Your opinion your life. No one cares

A responsible man honors his wife and respects her. He respects his children too, you shouldn't be too bothered about her bringing it to social media, as you should the man cheating on his wife.

He who brings ant infested wood home, invites lizards.

There was no where you condemned the man's act but rather blame women, is it because oppression makes small minded and low self esteem men feel like men? "Saying blame the woman" says so much about your opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2021
cy4cent:

A responsible man honors his wife and respects her. He respects his children too, you shouldn't be too bothered about her bringing it to social media, as you should the man cheating on his wife.

He who brings ant infested wood home, invites lizards.

There was no where you condemned the man's act but rather blame women, is it because oppression makes small minded and low self esteem men feel like men? "Saying blame the woman" says so much about your opinions.

No need to even banter words with you. It is glaring you voice without so much thinking. Don't you know the said woman also gave birth to *children*?

Bye
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by cy4cent(f): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2021
oldtruth:

No need to even banter words with you. It is glaring you voice without so much thinking. Don't you know the said woman also gave birth to *children*?

Bye

The said woman should move on, no one should be made to go through insecurities in their marriages or better still the man shouldn't have committed to a monogamous marriage. You can't eat and have your cake in life.

Pero herself wouldn't allow Annie sleep with the man if she was married to him, so the problem is the man sleeping around not "blame the woman" for speaking up because she's fed up she's the victim here.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by udeh3(m): 3:57am On Sep 04, 2021
cy4cent:

The said woman should move on, no one should be made to go through insecurities in their marriages or better still the man shouldn't have committed to a monogamous marriage. You can't eat and have your cake in life.

Pero herself wouldn't allow Annie sleep with the man if she was married to him, so the problem is the man sleeping around not "blame the woman" for speaking up because she's fed up she's the victim here.

Please, help me point out where Annie said 2face had sex with Pero. I dey beg you
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Pumpumking: 4:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Chimeluv:
After everything she will be fine

So wot u wereing sir? cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by newdawn2017(f): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

Ur gender dey confused.
Can he fvck her in the same room with their kids. So he should get a separate room for her and the kids cos Anne is paranoid.
it's not paranoia, it's respect called yes they play love, he might hold her waist like in d days of old thereby sending double signals. Which is leads the his kids Mom
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Annie? Is that you?
Iyaebe, the way you carry this matter for head like gala.....

Humm, you must be Annie!

Or... jobless undecided
Iyaebe:
Stop all this abeg,Annie has been with tuface before all these women but the snake woman pero has refused to marry because of tuface and has vowed to ruin their marriage since tuface settled for Annie his first true love.Pero is a deadly and dangerous woman, a viper and bitter woman who has refused to move on because of her obsessed love for tuface. In all of this Annie should be happy and treat tuface nice abi? women are really suffering, a man will cheat on you and people will still blame you one way or the other.Annie should have known that a community penis will always be one and even marriage won't change anything. As for tuface family they should keep urging and cheering him on na tuface go be at the receiving end.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DCatt: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Funny!

She knew exactly what she was getting into before she married him.
Commentor:

You've said it all.

The lady has 3 kids for 2face yet they want him to be meeting her and the kids at the park.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Liz Benson's Wedding Photos / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.