Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS (13317 Views)

I Asked ChatGPT (AI) If African Religion Will Rise Again In Future. And It Said: / Haiti Sacrificed Its Future And Remains Trapped In An Oath To The Devil / Prophetic & Spiritual Experiences Only ( Visions, Dreams & Revelations). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
webhead:
Wow, sir, Thanks for this.

You must be a spirit filled christian.

I remember reading a book by pastor kumuyi and throughout that time (reading this book), my heart would get incredibly hot!

Almost unbearable.

Ive even asked a pastor about this (he didn't know)

Yeah.
There was a time I decided to create time to have concrete fellowship with God,
And not wanting distractions, I decided to do away with everything that could lead to any distractions.

I went the way of consecration,
I let go many things
Then after sometimes God gave me a revelation concerning the things we watch and listen to.

I saw how energy
(either negative or positive - depending on what you listen to)
were transmitted into our souls

The more you feed on immoral things the more cold and lukewarm you will become
The more you feed on things that edifices, the more hotter you become in the Spiritman

There came a Time whenever I listened to secular music
That my heart would be so cold as if ice block was dropped in there, and I would wish that my heart be stripped out of me.

But if it is things that edifies that I listened to my heart would be so hot has if coals of fire were in there, and are fanning into flames.

THIS IS AN INDICATOR THAT ONE NEED TO CONSECRATE ONE'S SELF TO GOD.

this thing can happen to anybody if there are willing to Consecrate themselves to God.

The advantages of that fire are many

1. When you pray
Your prayers would have the potency and power to Pierce through any thick covering of darkness that might be spread in the Spirit Realm by demons in order to hinder the prayers of men from ascending before God.

Our prayers ascends to God as INCENSE
(like a smoke) so demons can hinder the prayers of men if the person praying can't produce fire that can Pierce through the covering of darkness that those demons create.

This is one of the reasons people's prayer are unanswered sometimes.
It's not because God doesn't want to answer but because they prayers never reached God in the first place.
As it is written.
Isaiah 25:7
[7]And He will DESTROY on this mountain The surface of the COVERING CAST OVER ALL PEOPLE , And THE VEIL that is SPREAD OVER all NATIONS .

This was done by demons.

Lamentations 3:44
[44]You have covered Yourself with a cloud, That prayer should not pass through.

The lord himself did this because of the sins of men to hide himself from them.

So this FIRE will rise and ASCENDS together WITH YOUR PRAYER FROM YOUR HEART torwads heaven and appear before God, burning up the demonic covering and creating a pathway for your prayers to ascend before God.

Read this CAREFULLY

Revelation 8:3-5
[3]Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the PRAYERS of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
[4]And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ASCENDED BEFORE GOD from the angel’s hand.
[5]Then the angel took the censer, filled it with FIRE FROM THE ALTAR , and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.

"THE ALTAR "ALSO REPRESENT "THE HEART"

Learn to MIX YOUR PRAYERS WITH ALOT OF PRAISES TO GOD .

As it is written
Revelation 5:8-10
[8]Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
[9]And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
[10]And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.”

ALL GLORY BE GIVEN TO GOD the Father, the son, and The Holy Spirit.

THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT.

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Ok, thanks for your reply.

Another question:
What is the way out for people gifted yet fornicating?

Fornicating.
Hmm.

MASTURBATING
WATCHING PONOGRAPHY

Masturbation CAN'T be overcomed by ONLY prayer.
When Masturbation becomes an addiction it brings SPIRITUAL death ,
And to conquer death you need life.
The holy spirit is the glory of the Father that raises jesus from the dead.
So you need FELLOWSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
IN fasting, prayers (ESPECIALLY IN TONGUES) , meditating the word of God,
for in the word there is life.
And WAITING UPON THE LORD IN SILENCE WHERE YOU PRAY.
(just sit down and wait for at least ONE HOUR)

One needs to do away with ungodly friends - for bad company can corrupt good habits.

One needs to MORYIFY THE FLESH by denying oneself things that gives the flesh pleasure.

One needs to STAY AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA for sometime.
Do away with any device that can give one easy access to immoral content that are on the Internet - like Android phone, laptop, computer ETC.

MOST OF ALL
ONE NEEDS TO BE CONCIOUS OF THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,
AND ONE NEEDS TO WALK IN OBEDIENCE TO THE COMMMANDS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

ONE NEEDS TO STAY IN ALIGMENT WITH THE MIND AND WILL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

One must continue practicing these things even if one find his or herself still practicing the immoral act
Because sometimes the results won't manifest immediately.
So one needs to be patience, and always persevere till one get the desired results.

I hope this will help.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by KNOWMORE56: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Speaklove:

Fornicating.
Hmm.

MASTURBATING
WATCHING PONOGRAPHY

Masturbation CAN'T be overcomed by ONLY prayer.
When Masturbation becomes an addiction it brings SPIRITUAL death ,
And to conquer death you need life.
The holy spirit is the glory of the Father that raises jesus from the dead.
So you need FELLOWSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
IN fasting, prayers (ESPECIALLY IN TONGUES) , meditating the word of God,
for in the word there is life.
And WAITING UPON THE LORD IN SILENCE WHERE YOU PRAY.
(just sit down and wait for at least ONE HOUR)

One needs to do away with ungodly friends - for bad company can corrupt good habits.

One needs to MORYIFY THE FLESH by denying oneself things that gives the flesh pleasure.

One needs to STAY AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA for sometime.
Do away with any device that can give one easy access to immoral content that are on the Internet - like Android phone, laptop, computer ETC.

MOST OF ALL
ONE NEEDS TO BE CONCIOUS OF THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,
AND ONE NEEDS TO WALK IN OBEDIENCE TO THE COMMMANDS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

ONE NEEDS TO STAY IN ALIGMENT WITH THE MIND AND WILL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

One must continue practicing these things even if one find his or herself still practicing the immoral act
Because sometimes the results won't manifest immediately.
So one needs to be patience, and always persevere till one get the desired results.
I hope this will help.

Ok, it helps. A lot of questions in my mind... thanks for the reply...

The church I attend teaches that b4 you can be baptized in the Holy Spirit, you'll have sanctification experience ( the removal of the nature of sin)

So I'm wondering how sanctified people, filled with the holy spirit continue to backbite, fornicate, masturbate, etc

Why?

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

The church I attend teaches that b4 you can be baptized in the Holy Spirit, you'll have sanctification experience ( the removal of the nature of sin)

So I'm wondering how sanctified people, filled with the holy spirit continue to backbite, fornicate, masturbate, etc

Why?

That is not scriptural.
It is NOT UNTIL you have any sanctification experience before you get baptized With the holy spirit.

Read this scripture below carefully .
Acts 10:24,27-30,33-34,44-47
[24]And the following day they entered Caesarea. Now Cornelius was waiting for them, and had called together his relatives and close friends.
[27]And as he talked with him, he went in and found many who had come together.
[28]Then he said to them, “You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
[29]Therefore I came without objection as soon as I was sent for. I ask, then, for what reason have you sent for me?”
[30]So Cornelius said, “Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,
[33]So I sent to you immediately, and you have done well to come. Now therefore, we are all present before God, to hear all the things commanded you by God.” Preaching to Cornelius’ Household
[34]Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
[44]While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word.
[45]And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.
[46]For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered,
[47]“Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have? ”

The household of Cornelius received the baptism of the holy spirit even before they
Confess christ as their lord with their mouth.
God saw their heart.
He saw that their hearts was open to receive, and he gave because the word came out of Peter.

With the heart one believes unto righteousness
And with the mouth one confess unto salvation.

I will post you a reply I gave some lady on how to receive the baptism of the holy spirit, and if you follow the steps be sure to receive the Baptism when you practice prayer with FAITH.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Why?

Modified on 1 -23 -2022
Reply deleted for some reasons
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Why?
Meditate on this scriptures to gain faith.
Pray with this scriptures in your heart, and confess them with your mouth.

Acts 2:1-4
[1]When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
[2]And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
[3]Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.
[4]And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Why?

Meditate on this scriptures to gain faith

Luke 11:9-13
[9]“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
[10]For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
[11]If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish?
[12]Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
[13]If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to THOSE WHO ASK HIM !”

He said The Father will give the holy spirit to them that ask him, not to them that try to sanctify themselves.
(even though it is important to live holy)

NO SANCTIFICATION IN THE SPIRIT-MAN (your spirit ) WITHOUT THE INDWELLING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Learn to meditate on the Bible
It would help your spiritual growth progress
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Why?

Do all that are written here, and be sure by your faith that it shall be done unto you according to what you believe.

THIS IS A REPLY I GAVE ONE OF THE POSTERS THAT COMMENTED ON THIS POST.

to have a first hand experience of tongue , I would like you to (PLEASE) take patience and practice what I'm about to tell you because that how I first began to speak (pray) in tongue, and I'm extending the same thing to you now .

1. Get a an exercise book and name it "BOOK OF PRAYER REQUEST ."
Write "I WANT THE LORD TO BAPTIZE ME WITH THE holy spirit AND FIRE (not just holy spirit alone but HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE) as your first prayer request.
The reason for this is to register it in consciousness, and keep a track record of your progress in prayer.

2. Create a time when there would be no one to distract you while praying.

3 . Take your bible and meditate on this scriptures for at least 1hour
Luke 3:16
[16]John answered them all by saying, I baptize you with water; but He Who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of Whose sandals I am not fit to unfasten. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

And also.
[1]When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
[2]And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
[3]Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.
[4]And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

4. After meditating
Then start praying immediately, and make sure you exercise faith (not just have faith but EXERCISE THE FAITH YOU HAVE)
and pray very brutal asking the lord in prayers to baptize you with the holy spirit, AND FIRE (make sure you say "HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE)

confess this words while you pray :
Say ," HAS MANY HAS BELIEVED IN HIM HE GAVE THE POWER TO BECOME THE CHILDREN OF GOD "
and keep confessing till it happens.

Sing this song - COME HOLY SPIRIT COME LIKE THE DAY OF PENTECOST, COME DWELL IN MY HEART, AND MAKE MY HEART YOUR DWELLING PLACE, JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF THE APOSTLES COME HOLY SPIRIT COME AND GIVE ME YOUR POWER"

make sure you sing that hymn continuously after praying.

Now after all doing these SIT DOWN SILENTLY WHERE YOU PRAY(after praying) TO RECEIVE THE BAPTISM, if you didn't receive it while praying.

If nothing happens the first day continue praying the days after, and don't be discouraged but keep asking in faith.

And when the holy spirit comes on you the first thing you will know is that

You will begin to gradually turn around
As if a force is turning you.
It would be as if your building is shaking.

Then
YOUR BODY WILL BE ON FIRE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL YOUR SELF FOR SOMETIMES,

the next thing again is YOU WILL START SPEAKING IN TONGUE (automatically) WITHOUT YOUR WILL, then after sometimes it would stop,
The next thing you will feel is PEACE THAT SURPARSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.

So you can then henceforth began to pray (exercise yourself) by praying in tongues by your own will.

Be free to ask any further questions

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by fashionbabe: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Speaklove:

According to what your write up, I think that I have experienced the power of the Holy ghost before , but I still don't pray in tongues up till now
Do all that are written here, and be sure by your faith that it shall be done unto you according to what you believe.

to have a first hand experience of tongue , I would like you to (PLEASE) take patience and practice what I'm about to tell you because that how I first began to speak (pray) in tongue, and I'm extending the same thing to you now .

Write "I WANT THE LORD TO BAPTIZE ME WITH THE holy spirit AND FIRE (not just holy spirit alone but HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE) as your first prayer request.
The reason for this is to register it in consciousness, and keep a track record of your progress in prayer.

[16]John answered them all by saying, I baptize you with water; but He Who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of Whose sandals I am not fit to unfasten. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

And also.

4. After meditating
Then start praying immediately, and make sure you exercise faith (not just have faith but EXERCISE THE FAITH YOU HAVE)
and pray very brutal asking the lord in prayers to baptize you with the holy spirit, AND FIRE (make sure you say "HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE)

Say ," HAS MANY HAS BELIEVED IN HIM HE GAVE THE POWER TO BECOME THE CHILDREN OF GOD "

Sing this song - COME HOLY SPIRIT COME LIKE THE DAY OF PENTECOST, COME DWELL IN MY HEART, AND MAKE MY HEART YOUR DWELLING PLACE, JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF THE APOSTLES COME HOLY SPIRIT COME AND GIVE ME YOUR POWER"

Now after all doing these SIT DOWN SILENTLY WHERE YOU PRAY(after praying) TO RECEIVE THE BAPTISM, if you didn't receive it while praying.

If nothing happens the first day continue praying the days after, and don't be discouraged but keep asking in faith.

Then
YOUR BODY WILL BE ON FIRE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL YOUR SELF FOR SOMETIMES,

the next thing again is YOU WILL START SPEAKING IN TONGUE (automatically) WITHOUT YOUR WILL, then after sometimes it would stop,

So you can then henceforth began to pray (exercise yourself) by praying in tongues by your own will.

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by KNOWMORE56: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Speaklove:

And also.

4. After meditating

Then

Can you share testimonies of the exploits ( i.e unusual victories) you have had since the experience started?

What was your motives ( i.e your reasons) in asking for the experience?
What should be my number one reason for asking for this experience?

Can you understand what you are saying in tongues?

If one is not baptized in the holy spirit he won't get to Heaven?

Those who commit sin and still blast in tongues are their experienced genuine?

Some of the people who speaks in tongues that I've interacted with, when I rebuked them for something I noticed that it's not in accordance with the Word,

they would say as long as their consciences did not blame them, they have not done anything wrong...

My question is

with the baptism of the holy spirit, one does not accept rebukes from human beings again?

Sorry for bothering you with a lot of questions...
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Can you share testimonies of the exploits ( i.e unusual victories) you have had since the experience started?

What was your motives ( i.e your reasons) in asking for the experience?
What should be my number one reason for asking for this experience?

Can you understand what you are saying in tongues?

If one is not baptized in the holy spirit he won't get to Heaven?

Those who commit sin and still blast in tongues are their experienced genuine?

Some of the people who speaks in tongues that I've interacted with, when I rebuked them for something I noticed that it's not in accordance with the Word,

they would say as long as their consciences did not blame them, they have not done anything wrong...

My question is

with the baptism of the holy spirit, one does not accept rebukes from human beings again?

Sorry for bothering you with a lot of questions...

When you say "EXPERIENCE" Which experience are you talking about?

Understanding what one is saying in tongues (when praying to God is unfruitful
(not needed) because you are not praying to yourself but to God.

YOUR QUESTION#
If one is not baptized with the holy spirit won't he go to heaven

My answer.
The scripture said.
John 3:3-5
[3]Jesus answered, “I assure you, everyone must be born again. Anyone who is not born again cannot be in God’s kingdom.”
[4]Nicodemus said, “How can a man who is already old be born again? Can he go back into his mother’s womb and be born a second time?”
[5]Jesus answered, “Believe me when I say that everyone must be born from water and the Spirit. Anyone who is not born from water and the Spirit cannot enter God’s kingdom.

Secondly.
It says
Romans 8:8-9
[8]So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9]But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. NOW IF ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST , HE IS NOT HIS .

Judge those two scriptures by yourself.

Now I think you have a problem with tongues.
Your problem shouldn't be whether we are to speak in tongue or not
Instead you should meditate on the scriptures, and ask the GOD to give you understanding concerning the baptism of the holy spirit, and its relation to speaking in TONGUES.

There are three different kinds of tongues.

SEARCH ON NAIRALAND, AND YOU WILL FIND TOPIC THAT EXPLANATIONS ON THE SUBJECT OF TONGUES IN DETAILS.

Many people don't know that there are different kinds of tongues.

Only two types of tongues are gifts,
The one we use while praying is not a gift.

Besides IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO PRAY IN TONGUES.
It's a choice that leads to spiritual progress.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=fashionbabe post=106028807][/quote]

When you said you EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT "

What kind of experience is it?
What kind of power are you talking about?

Maybe this can lead to another discovery in christ.

Please take note - I never wrote that unless one speaks in tongues they can't experience the power of God.

I NEVER SAID THAT.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by fashionbabe: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
I went to the mountain with a prayer group , from

my church , so as we started praying , the prayer

codinator asked us to open our mouth and be

breathing in and out slowly while asking for the

infilling of the Holy spirit , I did as instructed and

then suddenly a wave or a force , I really don't

know the right word for it , filled me up and my body began to shake , when I could not contain it any longer I found my self on the ground , but I canot remember speaking in tongues on that day[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color] pls can you respond to this
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by KNOWMORE56: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Speaklove:

When you say "EXPERIENCE" Which experience are you talking about?

Holy Spirit baptism is what I'm talking about...

Understanding what one is saying in tongues (when praying to God is unfruitful
(not needed) because you are not praying to yourself but to God.

Hmmm!! Well, I of resent head myself saying some sentences during prayers which I don't know the meaning...

I am not very happy about it... reason is supposing I was saying something in favour of the Devil or insulting God, how can I know...

Some time one would pray until he will even start to bless the Devil out of mistakes...

YOUR QUESTION#
If one is not baptized with the holy spirit won't he go to heaven

My answer.
The scripture said.
John 3:3-5
[3]Jesus answered, “I assure you, everyone must be born again. Anyone who is not born again cannot be in God’s kingdom.”
[4]Nicodemus said, “How can a man who is already old be born again? Can he go back into his mother’s womb and be born a second time?”
[5]Jesus answered, “Believe me when I say that everyone must be born from water and the Spirit. Anyone who is not born from water and the Spirit cannot enter God’s kingdom.

Secondly.
It says
Romans 8:8-9
[8]So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9]But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. NOW IF ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST , HE IS NOT HIS .
Judge those two scriptures by yourself.

Well, we move forward....

Now I think you have a problem with tongues.

Yes I have something I would like to get clear understanding about tongues -

Your problem shouldn't be whether we are to speak in tongue or not
Instead you should meditate on the scriptures, and ask the GOD to give you understanding concerning the baptism of the holy spirit, and its relation to speaking in TONGUES.

Please, the below is very important to me:

1. Can you share testimonies of the exploits ( i.e unusual victories) you have had since the experience (baptism in Holy Spirit) started?

2. What was your motives ( i.e your reasons) in asking for the experience (holy spirit baptism) ?

What should be my number one reason for asking for this experience ( holy spirit baptism)?

There are three different kinds of tongues.

SEARCH ON NAIRALAND, AND YOU WILL FIND TOPIC THAT EXPLANATIONS ON THE SUBJECT OF TONGUES IN DETAILS.

Many people don't know that there are different kinds of tongues.

Only two types of tongues are gifts,
The one we use while praying is not a gift.

I would like to KNOWMORE...
It's always unique to hear about baptism with the holy spirit and fire directly from the one who has had the experience
If you don't mind I would like to ask you more questions...

Besides IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO PRAY IN TONGUES.
It's a choice that leads to spiritual progress.

My understanding of the holy spirit baptism seems to differ, hence the many questions about it...

Answers to my questions will help me scrutinize myself to know if I have the real thing...
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Holy Spirit baptism is what I'm talking about...

Hmmm!! Well, I of resent head myself saying some sentences during prayers which I don't know the meaning...

I am not very happy about it... reason is supposing I was saying something in favour of the Devil or insulting God, how can I know...

Some time one would pray until he will even start to bless the Devil out of mistakes...

Well, we move forward....

Yes I have something I would like to get clear understanding about tongues -

Please, the below is very important to me:

1. Can you share testimonies of the exploits ( i.e unusual victories) you have had since the experience (baptism in Holy Spirit) started?

2. What was your motives ( i.e your reasons) in asking for the experience (holy spirit baptism) ?

What should be my number one reason for asking for this experience ( holy spirit baptism)?

I would like to KNOWMORE...
It's always unique to hear about baptism with the holy spirit and fire directly from the one who has had the experience
If you don't mind I would like to ask you more questions...

My understanding of the holy spirit baptism seems to differ, hence the many questions about it...

Answers to my questions will help me scrutinize myself to know if I have the real thing...

When you pray in tongues, the holy spirit gives you utterance.
How then would the Spirit give utterances that glorify the devil?
God forbid!

I understand your fear, many people are feeling the same way too, but it's due to lack of insufficient understanding.

Your number one reason for asking for the baptism of the holy spirit should be for the regeneration of your spirit (nature), and becoming the righteousness of God (becoming born again)

Number two should be to know the mind of God.

Number three should be to be empowered to live, and manifest the life, will, and purposes of God. ETC.
Romans 8:14-15
[14]For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
[15]For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

One needs no motive to ask for the holy spirit baptism.
The holy ghost baptism is a divine protocol that was set in order by God for the regeneration of the Fallen my.
It's like asking an hungry man what is motive is for eating.
He simply ate because he was hungry.

One of My victories after after the holy ghost baptism was - standing in the place intercession for my family, and successful push back a flood of death that was trying to sweep them away.
I saw that in a dream.

Your understanding shouldn't based on what you think should be the truth, but what the word of God says.
Only then will you save yourself from error.

Search for the post titled - "different between Speaking in tongue , praying, and speaking in other tongues " on nairaland that would help you understand more.

Don't base your faith on what ever is not consistent with the word of God even if it is taught by the denomination you belong to
or any other denominations or persons.

This is why it is important to pray to God for understanding, and seek advice, ask questions from those who more matured in the area in which one is seeking illumination.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by KNOWMORE56: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Speaklove:

When you pray in tongues, the holy spirit gives you utterance.
How then would the Spirit give utterances that glorify the devil?
God forbid!

I understand your fear, many people are feeling the same way too, but it's due to lack of insufficient understanding.

Your number one reason for asking for the baptism of the holy spirit should be for the regeneration of your spirit (nature), and becoming the righteousness of God (becoming born again)

Number two should be to know the mind of God.

Number three should be to be empowered to live, and manifest the life, will, and purposes of God. ETC.
Romans 8:14-15
[14]For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
[15]For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

One needs no motive to ask for the holy spirit baptism.
The holy ghost baptism is a divine protocol that was set in order by God for the regeneration of the Fallen my.
It's like asking an hungry man what is motive is for eating.
He simply ate because he was hungry.

One of My victories after after the holy ghost baptism was - standing in the place intercession for my family, and successful push back a flood of death that was trying to sweep them away.
I saw that in a dream.

Your understanding shouldn't based on what you think should be the truth, but what the word of God says.
Only then will you save yourself from error.

Search for the post titled - "different between Speaking in tongue , praying, and speaking in other tongues " on nairaland that would help you understand more.

Don't base your faith on what ever is not consistent with the word of God even if it is taught by the denomination you belong to
or any other denominations or persons.

This is why it is important to pray to God for understanding, and seek advice, ask questions from those who more matured in the area in which one is seeking illumination.

It's alright, thanks for your replies...
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Please be free to ask any question concerning your experience if it's not mentioned in the list
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2021
4tunebest:

Thank you so much. I am deeply grateful beyond what words can describe.
I believe the Lord might have led you to create this thread to confirm certain things He has been drawing my attention to in recent times

Please concerning the dew as you mentioned it, do you mean it in literal terms or figuratively. I usually feel as if there's a wet substance on the fore part of my hair just in front of my head. I started having this feeling since January last year when the Lord instructed me to do away with artificial attachments on my head and stick strictly with my natural hair. This feeling I am describing is usually felt at least once a week, even when I am not praying. I never really understood what it meant. I will put my hands to dust out whatever it was on my hair, only to discover that I can't feel anything with my hands.
Please help me understand is that the dew you were referring to or is it the anointing? as I never really took that feeling seriously as it also happens even when I am not praying.

Thank you very much for your time. God bless you

Having gone through your comment on this post again,
I perceive what you are feeling on your head is an anointing (oil of consecration) and not a DEW as said earlier.
Because if it were dew - you will not only feel it on your head alone but in different parts of your body.

So it's an anointing.
If it is MAJORLY on your FOREHEAD
Then you might be a prophetess

But if it is ON YOUR HEAD (not your forehead)
Then it is sign of a calling into one of the offices of the five fold Ministries.

Either you are an,
An evangelist
An apostle
A pastor
A teacher
Or A prophetess.

(or still - a calling other than the Five fold)
(like = politics, business, literature, medicine, helps, broadcasting, rulership, mentorship )
ETC.

So make it a duty and a priority to seek the face of the lord in FASTING, and PRAYERS

ask him to reveal to reveal what your calling is to you in a dream.

And when it is revealed
You will only become it when you obey, and walk after the leading of the holy spirit.

This is the most important part of it all - OBEDIENCE TO THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

To be sure that it's an oil.
I will advice you to take a FAST for
1 or 2 or 3 or 4 days
On those days during the fast lock the door, and Windows of your room
Then saturate the atmosphere of your room with divine energy by playing gospel songs that are holy, and spiritual.

Then pray( in tongues) for one hour
(in one spot)
If you don't pray in tongues or believe in tongues, you can still pray the normal way you use to pray in the language you understand (its not by force to pray in tongues)
Pray, and ask the lord to consecrate you according to his will.

Say "LORD CONSECRATE ME WITH YOUR ANOINTING ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL, BY THE power of the HOLY SPIRIT"
(include other words as you wish)

Now after praying
Sit down (at that very spot) where you prayed FOR A LONG TIME
like maybe 1or 2 hours (don't pray again just sit down there and wait doing nothing)

After some times you will began to feel that sensations on you
But it will be much more stronger this Time

Then you will know whether it is oil or not.

If it is oil then you have a calling to fulfill for God, and in God.

Shalom.

Sorry that this reply is long
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by fashionbabe: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=fashionbabe post=106046226]I went to the mountain with a prayer group , from

my church , so as we started praying , the prayer

codinator asked us to open our mouth and be

breathing in and out slowly while asking for the

infilling of the Holy spirit , I did as instructed and

then suddenly a wave or a force , I really don't

know the right word for it , filled me up and my body began to shake , when I could not contain it any longer I found my self on the ground , but I canot remember speaking in tongues on

Pls can you respond to this
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Iceg(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Speaklove:

Yeah.
The teachers ministry must time is tied together to one of the offices of the five fold Ministry.
Eg.
Some people are pastor and teacher at the same time.
Even an evangelist can also be a teacher, because the teaching ministry is also somehow tied to the remaining four offices.

Although there are people who have the special anointing of a teacher.
I will advice you to seek the face of God once more concerning your ordination because based on the experiences you claim to have, those are signs of a missionary evangelist.

But it's better to follow the conviction of the holy spirit that is inside you than the advice of men sometimes.

So seek God once more for a more clearer revelation.

For sometime now God has been revealing to me that my ministry is a prophetic one , cause he has never told me anytin of such , but recently that's what have been getting in series of revelations, even of late I was in a classroom , and Joshua iginla came in.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Iceg:

For sometime now God has been revealing to me that my ministry is a prophetic one , cause he has never told me anytin of such , but recently that's what have been getting in series of revelations, even of late I was in a classroom , and Joshua iginla came in.

It's is important for you to know that the things the Father reveals to you needs substantiation.
It's the son (the word of God) that will substantiate what the revelation of the Father meant to you.
Matthew 16:15-18
[15]He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
[16]Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
[17]Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not REVEALED this to you, but MY FATHER who is in heaven.
[18]And I also SAY to you that YOU ARE PETER , and ON THIS rock I will BUILD My CHURCH , and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

But above all it is the holy spirit that will lead you into become that which the son called you to be through the revelation of the Father.

But still
Follow what God told you .
The will of God is supreme
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
For some people
These teaching is strange
They are afraid to get themselves manifesting these things.
They are like
"are you sure these things are not diabolic?
Where are they even written in the Scriptures?
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Adamgeneral12: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oga,
Why is it that when ever I'm in church, I will be filling hot in my body, not all part of my body o, na only the right hand side will be hot like say I seat near fire?
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Oga,
Why is it that when ever I'm in church, I will be filling hot in my body, not all part of my body o, na only the right hand side will be hot like say I seat near fire?

Is it the whole part of your right hand or only the palm?
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
[/quote [i]author=fashionbabe post=106116024] [/quote][size=8pt][/size]

the scriptures mentioned in the Bible concerning the Baptism of the holy spirit, not one mentioned breathing in and out.

It's either by individual prayer (the Father will give anyone who ask)
or by
impartational prayer(laying of hands) .
Or when hearing the word (Peter at the house of Cornelius)

Only christ breathed upon the apostles, and said unto them "receive ye the holy spirit"
That was even before the day of Pentecost

So honestly I have never heard of people receiving the baptism of the holy spirit in such a way you described.

Secondly.
All the places that the holy ghost baptism was mentioned (apart from Christ's)
There were speaking in tongues, and there is prophecy.

The day of Pentecost - speaking in tongues.
Paul laying hands on the diciples - they prophesied.

Some people like yourself do claim to never spoke in tongue or prophesy, but such can't be found in the Scriptures except that of christ (at the river Jordan)

But there was a voice which spoke
"this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased "

So concluding I think you should judge whether your experience is genuine by the light of the scriptures.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2021
These manifestations may reduce or stop manifesting if you stop servicing them by not practicing what they are meant for
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Adamgeneral12: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Speaklove:

Is it the whole part of your right hand or only the palm?
The whole part of my right hand
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

The whole part of my right hand

It's probably just because you were in the presence of God.
fire do issues forth from the throne of God, and those on earth who practices waiting at his presence would began to feel it gradually .
So you're feeling the fire because your were in the presence of God
(having been practicing waiting at the presence)
As it is written.

Daniel 7:9-10
[9]I kept looking until thrones were placed [for the assessors with the Judge], and the ANCIENT OF DAYS [God, the eternal Father] took His seat, Whose garment was white as snow and the hair of His head like pure wool. HIS THRONE was like the FIERY FLAME ; its wheels were BURNING FIRE . [I Kings 22:19; Ps. 90:2; Ezek. 1:26-28; Dan. 7:13, 22; Matt. 19:28; Rev. 20:4.]
[10]A STREAM OF FIRE CAME FORTH FROM before HIM ; a thousand thousands ministered to Him and ten thousand times ten thousand rose up and stood before Him; the Judge was seated [THE COURT WAS IN SESSION ] and the books were opened.

But if you still feel the fire even when you are not in the presence of God (you could feel it when you are not doing anything spiritual) then it's another thing.

It might be an impartation of some kind of power.

If you have been baptized with the holy spirit then
You need to learn to be conscious, and to discern the voice of the holy spirit that he speaks (through your thoughts sometimes) and through other non cognitive languages, and then try to obey.

This will help bring about the things God has in mind for you into fulfillment.

So try to see if you could feel it when you are not in the presence of God.

It is important for one to know the meaning of any spiritual thing happening around you, and why, and to also discern the Meaning, and benefits.
Don't be carried away by euphoria (sensations or feelings that are tied to this manifestation but seek understanding, so that you could know if they are of any benefit to you or others, and then know how to channel them.
This is one of the reasons we need intimacy with the holy spirit.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 12:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
What about fire burning for front of person head?
Sorry.
I forgot to add these to the first answer I gave you in my reply to this your post.

If truly a fiery (sensation) do burn on your forehead, then
Don't joke with it.

That is somehow signifying the anointing of a seer

Who is a seer?

According to my little understanding :

A seer is one who sees the Spirit realm with eyes wide open.

Whereby
A prophet is someone who is enabled to speak certain words by the inspiration of the holy spirit for exhortation, edification, and comfort .

So a seer is different from a prophet
Though a seer can also be a prophet
And a prophet can also be a seer simultaneously. (if they has the Calling or the will of God
)
Seeing  the Spirit realm directly is different from seeing visions or having revelational dreams or visions by dreams .

I have come to understand that spiritual gifts are like "WORKING TOOLS "
If you have no work that you are doing for God ( or want to do  for God) , then why should he give you a tool (gift) ?
It's like a child who is not a student but is asking the Father for books and writing pen
What does he or she wants to do with them?
So it is unreasonable to ask God to open your eyes if you have nothing to do with it by which his kingdom, and church can be glorify.

So my friend for that gift to manifest (that Is if what you claimed is true)
Give your to much praying in tongues (if you do pray in tongues before.)

Study the Bible very well, and meditate upon the scriptures that talks about the Spirit Realm alot.
Meditate on the book of Daniel, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, zechariah, isahiah the book of ephesians, and many more.

Learn to pray for long hours
(especially in tongues)

Become an INTERCESSOR, and start interceeding for the churches in your community, state, and nation.
(including other nations, and territories)

Pray that God save the lost Souls all over the world.
But most of all pray for those in your territory, and after some time (might be a very long time - maybe a year or even many years)
According to your consistency
God will began to show you things that are happening in your territory in the Spirit Realm.

This will help you grow if indeed you are a seer.

You could (MAYBE) also have a prophetic calling.
So I will advice you to get book on the SEERS AND PROPHETS.
you can try download the PDF FILES of such books online.
Or go to the market book stores, and ask for books on "SCHOOL OF THE SEERS, AND PROPHETS"
(make sure they are written by Christian authors, and not new age)
Be very careful of the books you get on this subject.

Above all - know the holy spirit, and have concrete relationship with him
Because ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT, CAN truly help YOU FULFILL your true DESTINY THROUGH YOUR OBEDIENCE TO HIS VOICE.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Adamgeneral12: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Speaklove:

It's probably just because you were in the presence of God.
If may tell you, you are superb.

Yesterday I go and collected school of pastor form, they gave me free of charge.
My pastor said is the calling that is disturbing me.
Me that always forget things easily, how can I cram a book that have thousand of pages? he said he's going to pray for me that I will understand all what they teach me.
Now my question is, can God calling scatter Man's life?
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

If may tell you, you are superb.

Yesterday I go and collected school of pastor form, they gave me free of charge.
My pastor said is the calling that is disturbing me.
Me that always forget things easily, how can I cram a book that have thousand of pages? he said he's going to pray for me that I will understand all what they teach me.
Now my question is, can God calling scatter Man's life?

Saying I'm superb
No!
I am not superb!
All glory should be given to God, and to the holy spirit who gave us the Spirit of discernment.

Now! Coming to your question
Can God's calling scatter man's life (that is to say destroy one's life)?

The answer is NO!
In fact if a call of God is upon your life without you asking for it then - that what God destined you to be before the foundation of world.

In fact if you don't answer the call,
even if you succeed in this world you (might) have no place among the great in eternity.

Many are in heaven today buy they regret not fulfilling the call of God upon their lives
Even though some managed to be successful in this world, they live in rest of their lives in regrets in eternity because they never fulfilled their God given destiny.

The thing with the call of God is that
You will have to bear different crosses (burdens, and challenges) if you will ever fulfill them in God without going diabolic (like some men of God)

Our Lord Jesus
Mark 8:34
[34]When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, “Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

You will have to embrace - prayers, fasting, giving, meditating the scriptures, obedience to the voice and commandments of the holy spirit.
You will have to let go friends(bad company) and hobbies that could cause distraction or diversion in your calling.

You will have to create a time table (set alarm) for intimacy with God.

If you can't create a special time for God - you wouldn't go far.

Some Friends, movies, occasions and other things would stand in the way as obstacles to your calling, so you have to know how to manage them.

You have to pray to God VERY FERVENTLY
Ask him to reveal the nature of your calling to you either in a dream, vision or through other people (like your friends, family member, pastor or neighbors)
Yes sometimes God can reveal what belongs to you to others.

Learn to be conscious, and perceive the voice of the holy spirit, his promptings, impressions, and non-cognitive languages (indirect means of communication)
And also learn to discern them by exercising your senses (spiritually) .

Download sermons from ministers like
Apostle arome osayi, apostle joshua Selman, prophet sadhu sundar selvaraj, apostle michael orokpo etc (especially that of apostle michael orokpo)
And give yourself to them day and night.

As time goes on the holy spirit would began to furnish your heart with Burdens, and as you attend to those Burdens you will find yourself walking into the fulness of your calling, and bringing the things that God wrote concerning you in the book of destiny into fulfillment.
These Burdens will also help you discern your calling (office) accurately.

Please while you are attending to the call of God (if it one of the five fold Ministries)
Don't joke with your current secular work.
Keep working while you attend to Burdens

Keep going to work, keep on studying, keep on attending to family members and friends,
Keep on being caring for others needs.

Only go into full time ministry when God gives you the signal to do so.

So that you wouldn't go hungrying around, and depending on others to survive.

Let the heavenly Father be your sustainer, and not greed.
Let the word of God (christ jesus) be the lamp, and light by which you walk .
Let the holy spirit be your guide, inspiration, philosophy, counselor and teacher.
Let the fellowship of the brethren always be your abode in summer, in winter.
Let eternity be your goal, and not the glory of this world that is passing away.

Let yourself always tell yourself the truth so that yourself will not destroy yourself.

May we all end well, and not lose our place, and destiny when we depart this world in Jesu's name.
Amen
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by 4tunebest(f): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Speaklove:

Having gone through your comment on this post again,
I perceive what you are feeling on your head is an anointing (oil of consecration) and not a DEW as said earlier.
Because if it were dew - you will not only feel it on your head alone but in different parts of your body.

So it's an anointing.
If it is MAJORLY on your FOREHEAD
Then you might be a prophetess

But if it is ON YOUR HEAD (not your forehead)
Then it is sign of a calling into one of the offices of the five fold Ministries.

Either you are an,
An evangelist
An apostle
A pastor
A teacher
Or A prophetess.

(or still - a calling other than the Five fold)
(like = politics, business, literature, medicine, helps, broadcasting, rulership, mentorship )
ETC.

So make it a duty and a priority to seek the face of the lord in FASTING, and PRAYERS

ask him to reveal to reveal what your calling is to you in a dream.

And when it is revealed
You will only become it when you obey, and walk after the leading of the holy spirit.

This is the most important part of it all - OBEDIENCE TO THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

To be sure that it's an oil.
I will advice you to take a FAST for
1 or 2 or 3 or 4 days
On those days during the fast lock the door, and Windows of your room
Then saturate the atmosphere of your room with divine energy by playing gospel songs that are holy, and spiritual.

Then pray( in tongues) for one hour
(in one spot)
If you don't pray in tongues or believe in tongues, you can still pray the normal way you use to pray in the language you understand (its not by force to pray in tongues)
Pray, and ask the lord to consecrate you according to his will.

Say "LORD CONSECRATE ME WITH YOUR ANOINTING ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL, BY THE power of the HOLY SPIRIT"
(include other words as you wish)

Now after praying
Sit down (at that very spot) where you prayed FOR A LONG TIME
like maybe 1or 2 hours (don't pray again just sit down there and wait doing nothing)

After some times you will began to feel that sensations on you
But it will be much more stronger this Time

Then you will know whether it is oil or not.

If it is oil then you have a calling to fulfill for God, and in God.

Shalom.

Sorry that this reply is long

Good evening SpeakLove. Thank you so much for your detailed response. I am deeeply, deeply grateful.

Few days after I made that post on 'dew on my head', the Holy Spirit clarified to me that IT IS OIL AND NOT DEW, and when I thought deeply about it too, I realized that it is indeed OIL, but I didn't see the need to update that on the thread. Hence, I am surprised and humbled to check the thread tonight and read the confirmation from you.

I am very aware and conscious of God's call upon my life, and we've started that journey in partnership with the Holy Spirit.

I sure believe in Tongues. Praying in tongues has actually changed my life in uninmaginable ways that if shared, it would seem like a fictional movie and too good to be true.

All in all, I am grateful to God for the deep understanding of the efficacy of tongues which was revealed to me by the HolySpirit Himself; I am not at rest if I haven't prayed in tongues in 1 day as I see the remarkable results beyond what words could ever express

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals / Driver Preaching On The Steering / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.