Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS (13075 Views)

I Asked ChatGPT (AI) If African Religion Will Rise Again In Future. And It Said: / Haiti Sacrificed Its Future And Remains Trapped In An Oath To The Devil / Prophetic & Spiritual Experiences Only ( Visions, Dreams & Revelations). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 10:23am On Jan 29
1josephG:
You are helping alot of us dont mind pple Speaklove please i have been experiencing drops of water(showers) fall on my head and body.sometimes its very very hot.it happens when am praying or not praying.its started 3 days ago.I experince the holy ghost(in just a second when praying or not).There is a fire in my stomach it sparks when am in his presence,it can take over my whole body.The higher i pray or groan the intense it will be.i groan like a lion too etc.The holy ghost has overpowered my flesh am very light,my hands can move when i didnt even tell it to,i can be walking and say faster and he will make me walk faster.Angels minsiter to me when am praying,literal oil,dew etc and all that.But there is this new am experiencing- LITERAL TEARS WILL BE COMING OUT OF MY EYES WHEN PRAYING,MEDIATION OR NOT DOING BOTH IT WILL FLOW. tell me where I have reached in the realm. I carry his presence?I NEED ANSWERS.Cus all this things happen wether praying or not.sometimes am walking and fire will just hit me in some parts of my body.I am a remnant(prophet/intercessor under training).I feel fire fall on parts of my body wether am praying or not.My hands,legs,and entire body reacts when am praying or not(e.g I can tell my hands to shake and it will shake,I can tell my finger to do an act and it will do it.if 3 people steal something and am called I can just command my hand to point the one guilty and it will point the one and its accurate.when I get ur attention I can direct ur movements to my body.it can throw my hands to the right and u will move to the right with force.but am not yet seeing in the spirit or hearing from God.i only sense him especially when he makes me feel his burden etc.Waiting for some answers please.Bless u

sorry it took long to reply to you ive been offline quite a while and it was while offline that i stumbled upon this comment ,and i took thought to reply you since then .

the water you felt dropping on you is the water of life ,and it falls towards those who thirst after god .
the fallen of the water shows that your heart thirst after god ,and that you do minister to god .
the way to thirst after god is to minister to him in praise worship ,prayer ,intercession , fasting and waiting upon the lord .
and these shows that you practicing one or more of what i listed there regularly .

but what keeps the water to continually fall on you is
1. praise and worship : by praise and worship you bear fruits of the lips like the tree of life REV -CHP-22 VS 2 [which is a sacrifice before god]
2. intercession : by intercession you ask for the healings of the nations just like the tree of life REV -CHP-22 VS2

THE WATER FALLS ON THOSE WHO ENGAGE IN THE SAME SERVICE AS THE TREE OF LIFE .
the tree of life produces fruits in seasons [continualy ] food
a believer is also like the tree of life for he or she is commanded to bear fruits and one of such fruits is the sacrifice of praise WHICH IS THE FRUITS OF THE LIPS see HEB -chp 13 VS -15 .
SECONDLY WHEN YOU INTERCEDE AND SOULS ARE WON YOU ALSO BEAR FRUITS .

then intercession provides healing for the nations just like the tree of life provides healing for the nations
THE TREE OF LIFE SYMBOLIZES THE BELIEVER WHILE THE RIVER SYMBOLIZES THE HOLY SPIRIT . see PROV CHP- 11 VS -30 , see also psalm chp 1 vs 1-3

THE TREE DOES NOT HAVE its own life except the one it is given by the river if life .
IT IS CALLED THE TREE OF LIFE BECAUSE THE WATER THAT KEPT IT ALIVE IS A WATER OF ETERNAL LIFE SO THE TREE NEVER DIES AND NEVER CEASE TO PRODUCE FRUIT BECAUSE IT IS ETRNALLY WATERED . see psalm chp 1-vs 1 -3

the believer in christ also will not know spiritual death because he has eternal life .

the water somtimes feels fiery because it is mingled with fire from the throne of god SEE REV CHP 15-VS -2 .

AND when you pray in tongues there is a quicken on fire spirirtually within you and so that also makes you feel the firey sensation .

the regular degree by which the water falls is not in the intensity of a dew but at the intensity of a river .
what determines how much falls on you is how much you intercede and how much you sing praise and worship to god .

if you intensify your intercession and ministering the the water will intensify and fall on you like a rain ,if you add more it will began to fall on you like a river of water .
and it has five levels of deepness within you .
1. ankle 2. knee 3.waist 4.shoulder 5.overflow

the more you do the more the river will come up within you and you will feel it literally flowing within you spirit and flowing out of you body .

the outflow is something that i have experience so i can tell you it is very real .
and you could even drink from the river and taste it .

the advantages are
1. it strengthengs you spiritually to carry out spiritual exercise like :prayer ,fasting ,intercession ,praise and worship ,and it influences your enviroment spiritually and energizes your physical body .

2. it sanctifies your being spiritually . it is a means of spiritual purification ,and is and is an advantage to your spiritual purity
this will make you get acces to the realm of god quickly because it makes your spiritually pure , and if somebody who is spiritualy defiled touches you ;you get purified by the water spontaneuosly . [ it is by the blood of jesus that we enter the presence of god ]
but not only by blood are we sanctified but also by the spirit , and the water signifies the spirit himself . see PSALM 51 VS 7 . SEE ALSO TITUS CHP 3 VS 5 which speaks of the washing of regenaration and of the renewing of the spirit .

there are alot that could be said on this but i believe you should learn and assimilate the knowledge gradually so that it can bear a tangible and profitable fruit both to your spiritual and physical life .
see ezekiel 47 . for more understanding .
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by ollywana: 10:22pm On Feb 02
hello, good evening.
i can’t even explain the sensation i feel but it’s like a tingling? or electrical movement/ gentle vibration on my head, usually at the back or in the middle & once in a while goosebumps, it happens randomly ever since i know God gave me living water in a dream which i later learnt is the Holy Spirt, if u have some idea what i’m talking about pls help me explain, cause i’m struggling to even put into words the sensation i feel, but it’s almost electrical/tingling/vibration that happens randomly.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 12:12pm On Feb 04
ollywana:
hello, good evening.
i can’t even explain the sensation i feel but it’s like a tingling? or electrical movement/ gentle vibration on my head, usually at the back or in the middle & once in a while goosebumps, it happens randomly ever since i know God gave me living water in a dream which i later learnt is the Holy Spirt, if u have some idea what i’m talking about pls help me explain, cause i’m struggling to even put into words the sensation i feel, but it’s almost electrical/tingling/vibration that happens randomly.

Hi ¡
Can you break down what you are trying to say more ?

is it just a single part of your body and how does it feel like ?.

Does it feel like electric current or lighting striking through your body?

or an oily sensation (felt like oil) running down from your head down through your neck ? .

Or is it a warm or fiery ssensations on your body ?

Just think through all of these exampples that I gave and try see if it any of them or not .
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by ollywana: 5:51pm On Feb 09
oh myyy i didn’t think ud respond fast, so i didn’t bother checking. plus i specifically signed up on naira land to ask u this, i assumed i’d get an email if u responded, pls don’t be upset & i hope u reply on time again. thank u

it feels like electric current, u know what a bright light looks like when it beaming? slowly ? & then makes that quite buzzing sound, if u translated this to a feeling

it’ll be a beaming electric current but without any sound, just feeling at the back of my head, middle sometimes, then goosebumps on my body, sometimes the electric current travels to my body (but without the beaming, just a normal current)

u know what i said about the beaming, so the light slowly goes down & then comes back brighter again, so translate this to an electric current that beams, goes down & then comes back a bit stronger but this up & down process is slower than a light beamer & last more on the up part.

this is quite difficult to put in words, if ure also struggling to understand maybe u weren’t meant to, i’ll just keep praying, but i hope u can give me some insight if u have any

Speaklove:

Hi ¡
Can you break down what you are trying to say more ?

is it just a single part of your body and how does it feel like ?.

Does it feel like electric current or lighting striking through your body?

or an oily sensation (felt like oil) running down from your head down through your neck ? .

Or is it a warm or fiery ssensations on your body ?

Just think through all of these exampples that I gave and try see if it any of them or not .
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:08pm On Feb 11
ollywana:
oh myyy i didn’t think ud respond fast, so i didn’t bother checking. plus i specifically signed up on naira land to ask u this, i assumed i’d get an email if u responded, pls don’t be upset & i hope u reply on time again. thank u

it feels like electric current, u know what a bright light looks like when it beaming? slowly ? & then makes that quite buzzing sound, if u translated this to a feeling

it’ll be a beaming electric current but without any sound, just feeling at the back of my head, middle sometimes, then goosebumps on my body, sometimes the electric current travels to my body (but without the beaming, just a normal current)

u know what i said about the beaming, so the light slowly goes down & then comes back brighter again, so translate this to an electric current that beams, goes down & then comes back a bit stronger but this up & down process is slower than a light beamer & last more on the up part.

this is quite difficult to put in words, if ure also struggling to understand maybe u weren’t meant to, i’ll just keep praying, but i hope u can give me some insight if u have any

I've got it !

What you're experiencing is not electric current but a fiery sensation that rest on the back of your head (around the upper side of your neck) around the area that connects your spinal cord .

That area is where your get strengthened or weakened .

Some evil spirit attack people in that particular area in order to weaken them or make them depressed .
God also pours out is strength sometimes on that particular area .

What you're experiencing is a pillar of fire that rest Upon you ,and you feel it when you are sitting down or knelling down or when your hear is bowed and its when you are in the presence of god (Eg . while prayer etc)

That fire came to energize you to pray ,and if you will chose to maximize it potentials then you would realize that you will be able to pray for long hours without getting tired .
You will feel stronger ,refreshed ,and energized everyrime you pray under it atmosphere .

This (usually or most times ) happens to people who practice waiting upon the lord .
Or people who have the calling of intercessors or people whom God decided to empower in order to strengthen them for spiritual warfare in their families or their territories or beyond .

That manifestation is one that follows whoever
Walks under its presence wherever they go if that are deligent to
Utilize it potentials .

What you are feeling is not electric current .
I also walk in that same grace ,and I have had the experience of thunder like electric current running through my whole being after I engaged in the mortification of the flesh .

But what you are feeling is actually fiery ,and it gradually penetrates into your body and you could feel it burning within you .

That is "PRAYER POWER anointing
Or prayer anointing .

God gave you that so that praying would become easier and pleasurable for you ,and if you travel to another location ,and set up a prayer position there and then practice the act of waiting for that anointing to come rest on you then you will find out that the same fire will come to rest on that very same spot and then gradually penetrate into your soul .
And you would feel it burn within you .

Get your Bible and read where it says
" god will strengthen you with might in the inner man .
That is what its about .

Demonic spirit attack people in that area in order to weaken them while God anoint that area to strengthen people

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:10pm On Feb 11
ollywana:

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:11pm On Feb 11
ollywana:

I've got it !

What you're experiencing is not electric current but a fiery sensation that rest on the back of your head (around the upper side of your neck) around the area that connects your spinal cord .

Some evil spirit attack people in that particular area in order to weaken them or make them depressed .

What you're experiencing is a pillar of fire that rest Upon you ,and you feel it when you are sitting down or knelling down or when your hear is bowed and its when you are in the presence of god (Eg . while prayer etc)

That fire came to energize you to pray ,and if you will chose to maximize it potentials then you would realize that you will be able to pray for long hours without getting tired .
You will feel stronger ,refreshed ,and energized everyrime you pray under it atmosphere .

This (usually or most times ) happens to people who practice waiting upon the lord .
Or people who have the calling of intercessors or people whom God decided to empower in order to strengthen them for spiritual warfare in their families or their territories or beyond .

Utilize it potentials .

I also walk in that same grace ,and I have had the experience of thunder like electric current running through my whole being after I engaged in the mortification of the flesh .

But what you are feeling is actually fiery ,and it gradually penetrates into your body and you could feel it burning within you .

Or prayer anointing .

God gave you that so that praying would become easier and pleasurable for you ,and if you travel to another location ,and set up a prayer position there and then practice the act of waiting for that anointing to come rest on you then you will find out that the same fire will come to rest on that very same spot and then gradually penetrate into your soul .

" god will strengthen you with might in the inner man . Ephesians :3vs16.
While Jesus prayed at getsehmany an angel appeared to strengthen him
The book of romans says God will give life to you through his spirit who lives in you
That is what its about .

Demonic spirit and witches do attack people in that area (sometimes by injecting them ) in order to affluct or burden them while God anoint that same area to strengthen people in prayer .

There are many biblical spiritual manifestations ,and dimensions the body of Christ has not yet been exposed to or are yet to fully comprehend .
But in the coming days God might Begin to reveal them and teach me to us gradually through the holy spirit .

I don't give people answer or try to always discern their experiences out of mere desire to do so but I speak with biblically backed fact
And out of what me myself by the grace of God have experienced .
The scripture says
"I will take the burden of the Assyrian off your shoulder and his yoke of your neck ,and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing ."

This is the anointing that destroys demonic or witchcraft yokes that are on that area and energises one in the act prayer

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by ollywana: 6:55am On Feb 12
thank you so much!
i’ll take this back to the Lord & see what he says!

uve been a great help to a lot of people here, God bless u & continue to give u discernment & wisdom

Speaklove:

I've got it !

Utilize it potentials .

Or prayer anointing .

" god will strengthen you with might in the inner man . Ephesians :3vs16.
While Jesus prayed at getsehmany an angel appeared to strengthen him
The book of romans says God will give life to you through his spirit who lives in you
That is what its about .

Demonic spirit and witches do attack people in that area (sometimes by injecting them ) in order to affluct or burden them while God anoint that same area to strengthen people in prayer .

There are many biblical spiritual manifestations ,and dimensions the body of Christ has not yet been exposed to or are yet to fully comprehend .
But in the coming days God might Begin to reveal them and teach me to us gradually through the holy spirit .

I don't give people answer or try to always discern their experiences out of mere desire to do so but I speak with biblically backed fact
And out of what me myself by the grace of God have experienced .
The scripture says
"I will take the burden of the Assyrian off your shoulder and his yoke of your neck ,and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing ."

This is the anointing that destroys demonic or witchcraft yokes that are on that area and energises one in the act prayer

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 3:15pm On Feb 25
another week is here. remain blessed
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Cassy8326: 10:15am On Mar 26
Hello, I have had a several different experiences with spiritual things so I am so thankful for this forum I have been woken up by 3 taps on my shoulder I have been woken up to people calling my name and when I awake I know who the voice is so I pray for them except for one time there was a woman sounded to be of authority called me I didn't know who she was but I prayed anyways I have had had a sensation like my head was being pushed back while I was sitting on my bed and once I laid all the way back on my bed I heard the lord say praise me and as I did I felt a cool sensation that started from my stomach and with every praise the cool moved up and up and up until it was completely gone from my body and once it went away an overwhelming joy came over me like I laughing like if someone had told you the funniest joke you had ever heard. I had also attended a women's retreat with my church last year in September and when I arrived at the resort I began to feel as if oil was running down my face and I didn't pay it too much attention I just keep wiping my cheeks and when I finally got into the room I went and looked in the mirror to see what was running down my face but I didn't see anything and I continued to have that sensation of oil running down my face for the 3 days that I was at the retreat and as soon as we pulled off from the resort it stopped also while I was there I heard the Lord tell me a few times that I would not leave empty handed which I didn't know that that was supposed to mean but I do know that when the lord speaks to me he always speaks his word so when I got home I looked up scriptures where the Lord said I would not leave empty handed and I found it in Exodus 3:21 I am still trying to understand exactly where that applies to my life also a few weeks before that I was just sitting down watching television and the Lord said to me Go recover all and when I looked it up I found it in 1 Samuel 30:8 I also was in prayer and asked the Lord if he had anything to tell me I was listening then had an open vision where The Lord told me to take off my grave clothes then I saw dirty linens folded off to the side and then I saw me in an all-white robe with royal purple trim and a gold line that trimmed the middle of the purple he place a gold crown on my head and said I crown you with royalty he paced gold sandals on my feet and gold rings on my fingers and he told me I was coming out and bringing things and people with me and I saw me bowed at his feet and the vision ended and I know he told me one day I was walking outside on my way to pray by the water and usually I go alone but this time I had my little sisters and my daughter that wanted to go out to pray with me and as I was walking ahead of them the Lord said I call you Leader and I was like Lord I'm nobody's leader and kind of shrugged it off but when we got outside to pray my one of my sisters looked at me and said sister the Lord said he has called you leader and I just broke down because it was only him that could have told her that he had literally just said it to me and I didn't tell them so I pray but I am still trying to find exactly how the Lord want me to do what he is calling me to do sorry If it seems like I'm going on and on I'm just so happy to find this forum and perhaps get some guidance on how to walk in my purpose Thank you and God bless.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by everlasting2024: 7:57pm On Apr 23
Hello I feel like there is oil on my head this started last year and now I feel a burning sensation on my chest I never asked God for this I only prayed for my financial growth and that he speaks to me on what to do pls I need a Bible believing church here in ph I always feel like joining the choir and singing to God ,the only thing God spoke to me was pray for ur family and loved ones
I just need direction on what to do cause I feel lost and confused and it feels like I am talking to myself
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Xtdott(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29
God bless you bro,You are truly led to write this.
I do feel the burning sensation at middle of my head whenever am praying and even more powerful when am in a fast, praying and speaking in tongues.
When i live in sin I don't feel,it just disappear,but whenever I turn back to God, the burning sensation comes again, but Now as am writing, am feeling it at the middle of my head,am not praying or fasting only that I just forsake those sins that easily beset me. I really not know what the sensation is or what it means.. please me understand it bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome / The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam / Have You Ever Seen A Live Miracle?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.