Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS (13259 Views)

I Asked ChatGPT (AI) If African Religion Will Rise Again In Future. And It Said: / Haiti Sacrificed Its Future And Remains Trapped In An Oath To The Devil / Prophetic & Spiritual Experiences Only ( Visions, Dreams & Revelations). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iceg:

Thanks for this sir ,really helpful , but I see myself more of a teacher of the word based on the revelations have had from God

Yeah.
The teachers ministry must time is tied together to one of the offices of the five fold Ministry.
Eg.
Some people are pastor and teacher at the same time.
Even an evangelist can also be a teacher, because the teaching ministry is also somehow tied to the remaining four offices.

Although there are people who have the special anointing of a teacher.

I will advice you to seek the face of God once more concerning your ordination because based on the experiences you claim to have, those are signs of a missionary evangelist.

But it's better to follow the conviction of the holy spirit that is inside you than the advice of men sometimes.

So seek God once more for a more clearer revelation.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by 4tunebest(f): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Speaklove:

Yes the dew is literal and not figurative.
You would feel fall on you and yet you won't be wet.

Sing praises to God alot and it will intensify
But don't let your praise be because of the dew but praise God for who he is, so that you praises can be accepted as an act of worship.

The reason for the the is hunger and thirst for the presence of God.
Intercessors who are dedicated would walk under open heaven, and would have strange experiences.

A time would come you would feel the water in your mouth , even when you are not praying.
But prayer and praise intensifies this manifestation.
Read the scriptures below
Isaiah 44:3-4
[3]For I will POUR WATER on him who is THIRSTY , And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring;
[4]They will spring up among the grass Like willows by the watercourses.’

Ezekiel 47:1,6-12
[1]Then he brought me back to the door of the temple; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east, for the front of the temple faced east; the water was flowing from under the right side of the temple, south of the altar.
[6]He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this? ” Then he brought me and returned me to the bank of the river.
[7]When I returned, there, along the bank of the river, were very many trees on one side and the other.
[8]Then he said to me: “This water flows toward the eastern region, goes down into the valley, and enters the sea. When it reaches the sea, its waters are healed.
[9]And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes.
[10]It shall be that fishermen will stand by it from En Gedi to En Eglaim; they will be places for spreading their nets. Their fish will be of the same kinds as the fish of the Great Sea, exceedingly many.
[11]But its swamps and marshes will not be healed; they will be given over to salt.
[12]Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.”

Revelation 22:1-2,16-17
[1]And he showed me a pure RIVER of WATER of LIFE , clear as crystal, PROCEEDING from the THRONE of GOD and of the Lamb.
[2]In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The LEAVES of the tree were for the HEALING of the NATIONS .

[17]And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who THIRSTS come. Whoever desires, let him take the WATER of life FREELY . A Warning.

All these scriptures are talking about the same water, and how to have a drink is to THIRST FOR THE PRESENCE OF GOD,
IN PRAYER, FASTING, MEDITATING THE SCRIPTURES, singing PRAISES , AND WORSHIP, INTERCEEDING FOR THE HEALING (salvation) OF THE NATIONS and WAITING UPON THE LORD . etcetera
With a right motive: not because you want the water but because you want, and thirst after God.

Thank you so much. With all you have explained, I strongly believe it is the dew I feel on my head at times as it feels wet on my head even though I cant feel the wetness when I touch it with my hands.

When you talk about strange experiences, I quite agree but I've not had any of such experiences physically, I have such only in the dreams which are glorious, mindblowing encounters from God.

I can see that you are very vast in the things of the Spirit and I sincerely appreciate all your words of admonitition. This will lead me to my final question:

The LORD HIMSELF ordained/anointed me as a teacher of the word and in another instance, I have been referred to as a prayer warrior by revelation, and now from your feedback, I am also an intercessor. Is a prayer warrior thesame as an intercessor?

What are your thoughts on how to combine the calling as a teacher of the word and an intercessor?

Thank you very much for your time. May God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Kobojunkie: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Speaklove:
Where is it written here that a physical oil was poured upon bezalel and his mate?
Is it not spiritual?
Read this scripture below sir Mr Kobojunkie

Exodus 31:2-6
[2]“See, I have CALLED by name Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah.
[3]And I have FILLED HIM WITH the SPIRIT OF GOD , in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,
[4]to design artistic works, to work in gold, in silver, in bronze,
[5]in cutting jewels for setting, in carving wood, and to work in all manner of workmanship.
[6]“And I, indeed I, have appointed with him Aholiab the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan; and I have put wisdom in the hearts of all the gifted artisans, that they may make all that I have commanded you:

Answer the question sir so we can learn.
Because you claimed all the anointings that took place in the old tastement were physical

Mr Kobojunkie over to you sir.
It is good to learn from others
Bezaliel and Oholiab were filed with spirit, not anointed. Anointing speaks of the oil being poured over a person's head as a sign... undecided

And again, as I already stated anointings were of the Old Covenant and not of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by SPTruth: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Speaklove:
1 Corinthians 12:7-12
[7]But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
[8]for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
[9]to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
[10]to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
[11]But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. Unity and Diversity in One Body
[12]For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
May God bless you immensely for this thread. I also feel good knowing I am not the only one experiencing such encounters. What does it mean for ones palms to shake vigorously during prayers? at times both palms or just the right or left palms? Also, please don't destroy your beautiful thread by arguing with that fellow on a mission to destroy your thread. this thread will be referenced by many in years to come, please don't indulge him by replying him, it will spoil the sanctimony of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
SPTruth:
May God bless you immensely for this thread. I also feel good knowing I am not the only one experiencing such encounters. What does it mean for ones palms to shake vigorously during prayers? at times both palms or just the right or left palms? Also, please don't destroy your beautiful thread by arguing with that fellow on a mission to destroy your thread. this thread will be referenced by many in years to come, please don't indulge him by replying him, it will spoil the
sanctimony of this thread.

Thank you for the encouragement sir.

I have heard of The hand shaking experience.

I myself do run sometimes while praying from wall to wall in my room when I'm high in the Spirit.
sometimes I would began to move in combat mode (as if fighting with an invisible enemy)
My hands would take a folding form as if holding a sword, and after sometimes my palms would become so hot as if a coal of fire was therein, and if I use it to touch my skin it burns hot.

Sometimes
After writing what I learnt from Bible study
Two of my fingers would be hot, and even after I finished writing I could still feel the heat
It reached a time that even when I'm not writing I still feel the fiery sensation on the two (sometimes three) fingers.
And I knew it a grace for writing sermons (having giving myself to writing what I learnt for long)
But a time came I stopped written and the sensation stop, because when you stop they stop, if you continue they continue

(God doesn't take his gifts and calling back)

and sometimes I do leap too (as if I wanted to fly) while praying.

I never new the Meaning of the leaping until I had a dream where I saw myself walking on a lonely road at night, and suddenly I started LEAPING IN THE DREAM LIKE I USE TO DO WHILE PRAYING , and the next thing that happened was that I started ascending torward the sky to the heavens without having a feather .
As it is written

Psalms 24:3
[3]Who may ASCEND INTO the hill of the Lord? Or who may stand in His holy place?

So what I deduce from that the experience I had in the dream was that
THE LEAPING I USED TO LEAP SOMETIMES WHILE PRAYING SIGNIFIES THAT " I WAS ACENDING IN THE SPIRIT "

So every time that happens I knew I'm beginning to ascend in the Spirit.

Sometimes when I am high in the Spirit I do lift my legs or arms torwads heaven for long without getting weary in time.

Sometimes I would just began to laugh sporadically like - HAHAHA HAHAHA haha HAHAHA haha HAHAHA.
THE MANIFESTATION OF THIS LAUGHTER IS NOT DDMONIC AS SOME PEOPLE SAY.
IT AN OPERATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

The Bible says
Romans 5:5
[5]Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been POURED out IN our HEARTS BY the Holy SPIRIT who was given to us.
It also said.

Psalms 2:2-4
[2]The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
[3]“Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us.”
[4]He who sits in the heavens shall LAUGH ; The Lord shall hold them in derision.

So all this signifies an operation in the Spirit.

Now back to your experience

When someone is electrocated by electricity there is a vibration that goes through the body,
Same way when the power of the Spirit surge into you there would be a vibration.

This scripture below explained that experience accurately and plainly
Take a look.
Daniel 10:10
[10]SUDDENLY , A HAND TOUCHED ME , which MADE ME TREMBLE on MY KNEES AND on THE PALMS OF MY HANDS .

TO FULLY COMPREHEND THIS :I WILL ADVICE YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE BOOK TITLED -
"he touched me" by Benny Hinn

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
There are different operations of the Spirit that were not included in the list I penned down on the post so if you're reading this post, and you have any question please be free to ask
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Nekky5:
Thank you for these revelations. Mine is that i feel something like goose sensations all over me whenever am deep in prayers and worship. What does it mean? I also desire the gift of tongues.how do I go about it?

Sorry that it took long before I replied to your comment.
I was strolling through the post yesterday when I came across your comment, I never knew you were among those who commented earlier.

I wrote a reply to your questions, and only for me to round it up - my phone suddenly went off. I was notified by nairaland that you sent me an email but unfortunately I couldn't access my email box.
So I will like to apologize once again.

Now coming to your questions.

You said you use to feel "A GOOSE SENSATION" while praying or worship
And I felt something about that in my spirit.

But so as to accurately discern what you mean, I will like you to SUBSTANCIATE, AND ELABORATE MORE ON WHAT YOU MEANT BY "GOOSE SENSATION".

secondly you said you want the gift of tongues - IT IS GOD WHO GIVES THE GIFT AND NOT MAN.

Now I would like to call your attention that there are three (3) different types or manifestations of tongues

1 . speaking in TONGUE while praying.
That is praying to God by using the Spirit language of TONGUE (SPEAKING IN TONGUE) instead of the language you can understand.

2. Speaking in TONGUE when the Spirit of God as a spirit of prophecy
(not the gift of prophecy, not the Calling of a prophet) comes upon someone while in church when God want to speak to the church through one of the members in order to edify and strengthen up the church.

3. Speaking in TONGUES (one of the languages spoken in this world.
example =Arabic)
When the holy spirit gives you the gift (the ability) to supernaturally speak that language without you knowing the language beforehand.

Now I perceive that it is not the second one or third one that you want, but it's (the first one) that type people speak while praying that you want.

Now if it's the first one
All you need to do is PRAY THAT GOD BAPTISIZES YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND YOU CAN START SPEAKING (praying) IN TONGUE IMMEDIATELY.

This kind of tongue doesn't need interpretation, because it's God that you praying to, so you don't need to interpret what you are saying to God, nor to yourself because you are not praying to yourself but to God.

Some people thinks it is the holy spirit that will Pray in tongues through them (so they are waiting for him to pray through them, but they don't know that it's them that will Pray in the Spirit, and not the Spirit That will open their mouth to pray in them.

If you already have the holy spirit dwelling In you then just go ahead and open your mouth and pray, stop waiting for the holy spirit to open your mouth and pray for you, instead you begin to exercise yourself and pray in tongues.

To have more understanding concerning the topic of tongues please check out this post below.
Click on them and read carefully.

‍Part 1
https://www.nairaland.com/6666676/diffrences-btwn-speaking-tongue-praying#105158023
Part 2
https://www.nairaland.com/6718888/difrences-btwn-speaking-tongueprayingand-speaking#105158281
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Nekky5:
Thank you for these revelations. Mine is that i feel something like goose sensations all over me whenever am deep in prayers and worship. What does it mean? I also desire the gift of tongues.how do I go about it?

Thirdly MA.

For you to have a first hand experience of tongue , I would like you to (PLEASE) take patience and practice what I'm about to tell you because that how I first began to speak (pray) in tongue, and I'm extending the same thing to you now .

1. Get a an exercise book and name it "BOOK OF PRAYER REQUEST ."
Write "I WANT THE LORD TO BAPTIZE ME WITH THE holy spirit AND FIRE (not just holy spirit alone but HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE) as your first prayer request.
The reason for this is to register it in consciousness, and keep a track record of your progress in prayer.

2. Create a time when there would be no one to distract you while praying.

3 . Take your bible and meditate on this scriptures for at least 1hour
Luke 3:16
[16]John answered them all by saying, I baptize you with water; but He Who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of Whose sandals I am not fit to unfasten. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

And also.
Acts 2:1-4
[1]When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
[2]And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
[3]Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.
[4]And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

4. After meditating
Then start praying immediately, and make sure you exercise faith (not just have faith but EXERCISE THE FAITH YOU HAVE)
and pray very brutal asking the lord in prayers to baptize you with the holy spirit, AND FIRE (make sure you say "HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE)

confess this words while you pray :
Say ," HAS MANY HAS BELIEVED IN HIM HE GAVE THE POWER TO BECOME THE CHILDREN OF GOD "
and keep confessing till it happens.

Sing this song - COME HOLY SPIRIT COME LIKE THE DAY OF PENTECOST, COME DWELL IN MY HEART, AND MAKE MY HEART YOUR DWELLING PLACE, JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF THE APOSTLES COME HOLY SPIRIT COME AND GIVE ME YOUR POWER"

make sure you sing that hymn continuously after praying.

Now after all doing these SIT DOWN SILENTLY WHERE YOU PRAY(after praying) TO RECEIVE THE BAPTISM, if you didn't receive it while praying.

If nothing happens the first day continue praying the days after, and don't be discouraged but keep asking in faith.

And when the holy spirit comes on you the first thing you will know is that YOUR BODY WILL BE ON FIRE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL YOUR SELF FOR SOMETIMES, the next thing again is YOU WILL START SPEAKING IN TONGUE (automatically) WITHOUT YOUR WILL, then after sometimes it would stop,
The next thing you will feel is PEACE THAT SURPARSES ALL UNDERSTANDING

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Nekky5(f): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Speaklove:

Thanks. I appreciate
Thirdly MA.

For you to have a first hand experience of tongue , I would like you to (PLEASE) take patience and practice what I'm about to tell you because that how I first began to speak (pray) in tongue, and I'm extending the same thing to you now .

1. Get a an exercise book and name it "BOOK OF PRAYER REQUEST ."
Write "I WANT THE LORD TO BAPTIZE ME WITH THE holy spirit AND FIRE (not just holy spirit alone but HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE) as your first prayer request.
The reason for this is to register it in consciousness, and keep a track record of your progress in prayer.

2. Create a time when there would be no one to distract you while praying.

3 . Take your bible and meditate on this scriptures for at least 1hour
Luke 3:16
[16]John answered them all by saying, I baptize you with water; but He Who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of Whose sandals I am not fit to unfasten. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

And also.
Acts 2:1-4
[1]When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
[2]And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
[3]Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.
[4]And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

4. After meditating
Then start praying immediately, and make sure you exercise faith (not just have faith but EXERCISE THE FAITH YOU HAVE)
and pray very brutal asking the lord in prayers to baptize you with the holy spirit, AND FIRE (make sure you say "HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE)

confess this words while you pray :
Say ," HAS MANY HAS BELIEVED IN HIM HE GAVE THE POWER TO BECOME THE CHILDREN OF GOD "
and keep confessing till it happens.

Sing this song - COME HOLY SPIRIT COME LIKE THE DAY OF PENTECOST, COME DWELL IN MY HEART, AND MAKE MY HEART YOUR DWELLING PLACE, JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF THE APOSTLES COME HOLY SPIRIT COME AND GIVE ME YOUR POWER"

make sure you sing that hymn continuously after praying.

Now after all doing these SIT DOWN SILENTLY WHERE YOU PRAY(after praying) TO RECEIVE THE BAPTISM, if you didn't receive it while praying.

If nothing happens the first day continue praying the days after, and don't be discouraged but keep asking in faith.

And when the holy spirit comes on you the first thing you will know is that YOUR BODY WILL BE ON FIRE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL YOUR SELF FOR SOMETIMES, the next thing again is YOU WILL START SPEAKING IN TONGUE (automatically) WITHOUT YOUR WILL, then after sometimes it would stop,
The next thing you will feel is PEACE THAT SURPARSES ALL UNDERSTANDING
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nekky5:
Can you better describe the sensation? And are you certain you only feel this when you are supposedly "deep in prayer"? undecided
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by terrezo2002(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Can you better describe the sensation? And are you certain you only feel this when you are supposedly "deep in prayer"? undecided
You are a pest. Forgive me for saying that.

4 Likes

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
terrezo2002:

You are a pest. Forgive me for saying that.
Not that I am bothered by it but why ask for forgiveness for something you meant to say? undecided
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iceg:
Thanks for this sir ,really helpful , but I see myself more of a teacher of the word based on the revelations have had from God
Revelations from God? But Jesus Christ said that none of His own is to sit sit teacher or Rabbi over His other followers, declaring that He alone will Teach all of His own. - Matthew 23 vs 6- 10. So my question to you is, does God lie? undecided
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
If you felt literal oil glued to your tongue
Then the lord had put his words in your mouth like Jeremiah .

Jeremiah 1:4-10
[4]Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:
[5]“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
[6]Then said I: “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.”
[7]But the Lord said to me: “Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak.
[8]Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord.
[9]THEN the LORD PUT FORTH HIS HAND and TOUCHED my MOUTH , and the Lord said to me: “Behold, I have PUT My WORDS in YOUR MOUTH .
[10]See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, To root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant.”
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by KNOWMORE56: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Speaklove:
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍I was inspired by the Holy Spirit to write this post so has to enable the Brethren who might be wondering or seeking understanding concerning some of the spiritual Experiences they might be having.
having experienced many of them myself - even till date, and even as I was writing these down.

‍‍‍These are the meanings of some of the spiritual Experiences you might have had or might be having or could have in future.

The purpose of this post is to help you recognize them, to discern what they meant and how to operate and maintain  the ones that are gifted to you for operations .
(some of them are gifts while some are not)

1.If you are feeling LITERAL oil running down on your head, without you or someone else physically pouring the oil on your head, but you could feel it spiritually running down on you.
This is what it means :
Every Christian has a call to fulfill in God (might not be necessarily one of the five fold Ministry)
And God has decided to anoint You(placed the symbol of legality, and authority upon you) by the Holy Spirit so you could be aware  that you are called by God to be a vessel through which his will, purposes, and agenda could find expression among mankind.
See = exodus 29:4-7, Leviticus 8:12,exodus 30:30, 1samuel 10:1
How to receive it :  fasting, asking the lord to lead you to the path of destiny, to reveal the the purpose for which are here to fulfill, and to give you his blessing and power to fulfill his Mandate for your life, and then wait at the presence of the lord after praying . 

2.if you felt oil literally dripping in your Palm,or a hot and fiery sensation on your Palm then it's the healing anointing.
See :mark 5:23,  mark 16 :18 , 1Corinthians 12:7-9 ,Act :28:8
How to receive it : have genuine compassion for the sick,meditate on healing scriptures, visit the sick and pray for them regularly , fast, ask for it in prayer , meditate on 1Corinthians 12:7-9 to gain receiving faith, stay there where you prayed and wait for long to receive the anointing (with your palms open)  OR YOU COULD RECEIVE IT BY IMPARTATION FROM A MINISTER OF GOD

3. If you felt literal oil on your tongue, then you should know that the lord as put his word in your mouth like  Jeremiah.
(and your might operate in the gift of words of wisdom 1Corinthians 12:7-cool

this is not a prophetic anointing but the enablement to speak the word of God for long  supernaturally and effortlessly. (this anointing is somehow an evangelistic anointing though it might not be for only the evangelists )
See : 2Samuel 23:2,Isaiah 51:16, Isaiah 59:21, Ezekiel 11:5, Jeremiah 1:4-9

4. If you felt literal oil dripping on your head, dripping on your Palm, glued to your tongue at the same time without you asking for the anointing while your pray (you just felt them, you didn't ask for them ) then you are called to be an evangelist.
See :Isaiah 61:1 ,  Luke  4:18, Act 8:5-7
How to receive it : practice praying , meditation on the Scriptures, evangelism and waiting upon the lord. anytime you come back from evangelizing ask for the evangelical Calling  by faith in prayer, and wait where you prayed FOR LONG . (but it's better to ask God to reveal the Calling he has for you, instead of you dictating the call he should give to you - although it is not bad to do so) .

5. If you felt fiery sensation on your tongue, coals of fire burning on your tongue, then God has anointed you to be a revivalist, and as you speak, your words burn the hearts of men like fire setting them ablaze, and creating an hunger for the things of God in their hearts.
see :Deuteronomy 4:12&36, Jeremiah 5:14, Luke 24:32.
How to receive it :by desiring to preach the word of God to people, consecrating your tongue to God, by MUCH PRAYING IN TONGUES, fasting, waiting on the lord.

6. If you felt fiery sensation burning under the layers of your feet, then this is a missionary anointing, it is a divine empowerment given you to Herald the gospel of the lord Jesus across territories.
See :Deuteronomy 11: 24, Joshua 1:3, Malachi 4:3
How to receive it :it is a calling, and if it's God will for your life he would baptize your feet with the fire, and you could exercise your faith in God by asking in prayer if you desire the work of a missionary (but it's better to seek God's own calling for you) .

7. If you felt fire burning in your heart you are a revivalist, and anytime a genuine preacher preaches your the fire would be stead within you, that's how it would also burn in the hearts of them that hears you .
See : psalm :39:3, Jeremiah 20:9, Luke  24:32.
How to receive it :be separated from the world unto the lord God, walk in alignment, and Communion with the holy spirit, let the words of God dwell in your in all wisdom, be conformed, and transformed into the image of christ.  Ask God to make while yielding in obedience to the holy spirit.

8.if you felt a literal weight (as if something is hanging on your heart, or as if you are about to choke) then the lord is touching your heart, he wants to bring you closer to him, (these experience would usually happen when you are in the presence of God)
See :Act 2:37, 2 Corinthians 4:4
How to receive it :it is in the hands of the holy spirit to do this.
Besides it not a gift, but only an operation of the Spirit.
You could experience this when you wait upon the lord in the place of prayer.

9. If you felt literal fire burning all over you body while you pray (not just a part or some parts) then you have been baptized with the fire of the holy spirit, as promised by the lord.
And this is a power anointing, you have been given power to carry out the assignment of God for your life,
It is also a flesh taming anointing strengthening you to spiritual path.
See : Malachi 3:1-3, Luke 3:15-16 ,Act 2:3.
How to receive it : ask with faith in prayer (desire it, have faith that you will receive, and expect it to come upon you immediately while you're praying)

10. If you felt fiery sensation on your eyes then your spiritual eyes are about to be activated, and it could start by having dreams, then it might progress according to your servicing of the operation by consecrating your eyes, Praying, And meditating the scriptures.
See : Daniel 10:6, Revelation 1:14, Revelation 2:18,  Revelation 3:18, Revelation 19:12.
How to receive it :take off your eyes from beholding Iniquity, seek illumination from the word of God, pray in tongues a lot, fast if you can, exercise yourself in it by practice, ask for spirit sight by praying to the lord in faith.

11.if while praying your head start turning around as if been driven by a force, then you should know that the  Spirit of the lord is brooding upon you because the lord has anointed you to fulfill a certain Mandate, and it's now your responsibility to find out what that responsibility is.
Although sometimes when this happens around you it might not be a sign of a calling but an overwhelming of the holy spirit.
See :Genesis 1:1-2 & 3, 1samuel 16:13, Isaiah 61:1, Luke 4:18.
How to receive it :ask that the hand, anointing, spirit and power of the lord rest upon you by faith.
(and keep asking till it happens ) 

12.some of this manifestations can be received through laying of hands , and impartation, from anointed ministers of God.
See:Deuteronomy 34:9,  2Timothy 1:6

2 Corinthians 1:21
[21]Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has ANOINTED US is God.

I want to state that though being inspired to write this by the Holy Spirit, the level of accuracy of what is written is according to the level my yieldness  , and how much I was willing to be inspired.
You might read or hear varying expositions on each manifestations listed from another vessel, and what he or she said might differ a little or entirely from what I wrote.
Now that doesn't mean what they said is false or what I wrote is false, but the manifestations of each operation might differ from one person to another according to their various experiences , but all things should be judged according to the mind of the scriptures and not only on experience or inspiration .
The operations and manifestations of the Spirit are more than the lists above,  by seeking you shall find them, asking you shall receive, and by knocking it will be open unto you - mysteries, dimensions of glory, and powers of the age to come.

There are some of experiences that weren't mentioned, but you can ask questions or make contributions concerning them.

Please Feel free to ask any question or make contributions.

Shalom.

I don't do oil things in my relationship with God...I don't like to pray with it.

My question is why do people using oil for prayer don't make use of palm kernel oil or any other oil?
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by webhead: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Speaklove:
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍I was inspired by the Holy Spirit to write this post so has to enable the Brethren who might be wondering or seeking understanding concerning some of the spiritual Experiences they might be having.
having experienced many of them myself - even till date, and even as I was writing these down.

‍‍‍These are the meanings of some of the spiritual Experiences you might have had or might be having or could have in future.

The purpose of this post is to help you recognize them, to discern what they meant and how to operate and maintain  the ones that are gifted to you for operations .
(some of them are gifts while some are not)

1.If you are feeling LITERAL oil running down on your head, without you or someone else physically pouring the oil on your head, but you could feel it spiritually running down on you.
This is what it means :
Every Christian has a call to fulfill in God (might not be necessarily one of the five fold Ministry)
And God has decided to anoint You(placed the symbol of legality, and authority upon you) by the Holy Spirit so you could be aware  that you are called by God to be a vessel through which his will, purposes, and agenda could find expression among mankind.
See = exodus 29:4-7, Leviticus 8:12,exodus 30:30, 1samuel 10:1
How to receive it :  fasting, asking the lord to lead you to the path of destiny, to reveal the the purpose for which are here to fulfill, and to give you his blessing and power to fulfill his Mandate for your life, and then wait at the presence of the lord after praying . 

2.if you felt oil literally dripping in your Palm,or a hot and fiery sensation on your Palm then it's the healing anointing.
See :mark 5:23,  mark 16 :18 , 1Corinthians 12:7-9 ,Act :28:8
How to receive it : have genuine compassion for the sick,meditate on healing scriptures, visit the sick and pray for them regularly , fast, ask for it in prayer , meditate on 1Corinthians 12:7-9 to gain receiving faith, stay there where you prayed and wait for long to receive the anointing (with your palms open)  OR YOU COULD RECEIVE IT BY IMPARTATION FROM A MINISTER OF GOD

3. If you felt literal oil on your tongue, then you should know that the lord as put his word in your mouth like  Jeremiah.
(and your might operate in the gift of words of wisdom 1Corinthians 12:7-cool

this is not a prophetic anointing but the enablement to speak the word of God for long  supernaturally and effortlessly. (this anointing is somehow an evangelistic anointing though it might not be for only the evangelists )
See : 2Samuel 23:2,Isaiah 51:16, Isaiah 59:21, Ezekiel 11:5, Jeremiah 1:4-9

4. If you felt literal oil dripping on your head, dripping on your Palm, glued to your tongue at the same time without you asking for the anointing while your pray (you just felt them, you didn't ask for them ) then you are called to be an evangelist.
See :Isaiah 61:1 ,  Luke  4:18, Act 8:5-7
How to receive it : practice praying , meditation on the Scriptures, evangelism and waiting upon the lord. anytime you come back from evangelizing ask for the evangelical Calling  by faith in prayer, and wait where you prayed FOR LONG . (but it's better to ask God to reveal the Calling he has for you, instead of you dictating the call he should give to you - although it is not bad to do so) .

5. If you felt fiery sensation on your tongue, coals of fire burning on your tongue, then God has anointed you to be a revivalist, and as you speak, your words burn the hearts of men like fire setting them ablaze, and creating an hunger for the things of God in their hearts.
see :Deuteronomy 4:12&36, Jeremiah 5:14, Luke 24:32.
How to receive it :by desiring to preach the word of God to people, consecrating your tongue to God, by MUCH PRAYING IN TONGUES, fasting, waiting on the lord.

6. If you felt fiery sensation burning under the layers of your feet, then this is a missionary anointing, it is a divine empowerment given you to Herald the gospel of the lord Jesus across territories.
See :Deuteronomy 11: 24, Joshua 1:3, Malachi 4:3
How to receive it :it is a calling, and if it's God will for your life he would baptize your feet with the fire, and you could exercise your faith in God by asking in prayer if you desire the work of a missionary (but it's better to seek God's own calling for you) .

7. If you felt fire burning in your heart you are a revivalist, and anytime a genuine preacher preaches your the fire would be stead within you, that's how it would also burn in the hearts of them that hears you .
See : psalm :39:3, Jeremiah 20:9, Luke  24:32.
How to receive it :be separated from the world unto the lord God, walk in alignment, and Communion with the holy spirit, let the words of God dwell in your in all wisdom, be conformed, and transformed into the image of christ.  Ask God to make while yielding in obedience to the holy spirit.

8.if you felt a literal weight (as if something is hanging on your heart, or as if you are about to choke) then the lord is touching your heart, he wants to bring you closer to him, (these experience would usually happen when you are in the presence of God)
See :Act 2:37, 2 Corinthians 4:4
How to receive it :it is in the hands of the holy spirit to do this.
Besides it not a gift, but only an operation of the Spirit.
You could experience this when you wait upon the lord in the place of prayer.

9. If you felt literal fire burning all over you body while you pray (not just a part or some parts) then you have been baptized with the fire of the holy spirit, as promised by the lord.
And this is a power anointing, you have been given power to carry out the assignment of God for your life,
It is also a flesh taming anointing strengthening you to spiritual path.
See : Malachi 3:1-3, Luke 3:15-16 ,Act 2:3.
How to receive it : ask with faith in prayer (desire it, have faith that you will receive, and expect it to come upon you immediately while you're praying)

10. If you felt fiery sensation on your eyes then your spiritual eyes are about to be activated, and it could start by having dreams, then it might progress according to your servicing of the operation by consecrating your eyes, Praying, And meditating the scriptures.
See : Daniel 10:6, Revelation 1:14, Revelation 2:18,  Revelation 3:18, Revelation 19:12.
How to receive it :take off your eyes from beholding Iniquity, seek illumination from the word of God, pray in tongues a lot, fast if you can, exercise yourself in it by practice, ask for spirit sight by praying to the lord in faith.

11.if while praying your head start turning around as if been driven by a force, then you should know that the  Spirit of the lord is brooding upon you because the lord has anointed you to fulfill a certain Mandate, and it's now your responsibility to find out what that responsibility is.
Although sometimes when this happens around you it might not be a sign of a calling but an overwhelming of the holy spirit.
See :Genesis 1:1-2 & 3, 1samuel 16:13, Isaiah 61:1, Luke 4:18.
How to receive it :ask that the hand, anointing, spirit and power of the lord rest upon you by faith.
(and keep asking till it happens ) 

12.some of this manifestations can be received through laying of hands , and impartation, from anointed ministers of God.
See:Deuteronomy 34:9,  2Timothy 1:6

2 Corinthians 1:21
[21]Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has ANOINTED US is God.

I want to state that though being inspired to write this by the Holy Spirit, the level of accuracy of what is written is according to the level my yieldness  , and how much I was willing to be inspired.
You might read or hear varying expositions on each manifestations listed from another vessel, and what he or she said might differ a little or entirely from what I wrote.
Now that doesn't mean what they said is false or what I wrote is false, but the manifestations of each operation might differ from one person to another according to their various experiences , but all things should be judged according to the mind of the scriptures and not only on experience or inspiration .
The operations and manifestations of the Spirit are more than the lists above,  by seeking you shall find them, asking you shall receive, and by knocking it will be open unto you - mysteries, dimensions of glory, and powers of the age to come.

There are some of experiences that weren't mentioned, but you can ask questions or make contributions concerning them.

Please Feel free to ask any question or make contributions.
Shalom.
Good day sir,

I often feel heat in my heart whenever I read the bible or christian books.

Weirdly, this also happens when I listen to worldly music or watch worldly movies.

These never happened to me before I gave my life to Jesus.

What does this mean sir??
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by KNOWMORE56: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Speaklove:
There are different operations of the Spirit that were not included in the list I penned down on the post so if you're reading this post, and you have any question please be free to ask

More questions...
I have always wondered why many people ( I don't want to say all) with these experiences often indulge in sexual immortality?

2. Are these feelings the certification that somebody is in good relationship with God?
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
webhead:
Good day sir,
Weirdly, this also happens when I listen to worldly music or watch worldly movies.
What you describe has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God as taught us by Jesus Christ, the one whose kingdom it is. undecided

If you have given your life to Jesus Christ as you claim, then the best way forward is for you to learn the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as written of in the Gospels, and start today living in continual submission to and obedience of them so that Jesus Christ Himself will take care of you and whatever it is you describe there. undecided
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by webhead: 4:12am On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What you describe has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God as taught us by Jesus Christ, the one whose kingdom it is. undecided

If you have given your life to Jesus Christ as you claim, then the best way forward is for you to learn the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as written of in the Gospels, and start today living in continual submission to and obedience of them so that Jesus Christ Himself will take care of you and whatever it is you describe there. undecided
but there needs to be a spiritual explanation for this.

Or is it sanctification
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by SilasIBB: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2021
I have experience all these and more
THANK you �
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

More questions...
I have always wondered why many people ( I don't want to say all) with these experiences often indulge in sexual immortality?

2. Are these feelings the certification that somebody is in good relationship with God?

Yes you are somehow correct on your first question.
Many of those who walk in this graces battle with immorality because the devil won't fight you if you have nothing to offer.

Immorality weakens the manifestation of the Spirit in someone's life, and might lead to become lukewarm or losing the grace at the end.

Coming to your second question :
The fact that you experience these things doesn't mean you are in good terms with God.
God honors the Labours of men whether they are good people or bad.
That's why there are many anointed, and very powerful men of God today whose life are not in conformity with the ways of God.

There are many who are highly gifted with spiritual graces but the works of their hands are evil, but still they manifest power in an overwhelming degree - they even grow in the anointing.
As it is written
Matthew 7:22-23
[22]Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
[23]And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

But to make a balance,
The manifestations of these things are somehow signifying that a person has done business with the SECRET PLACE and God is rewarding them in the open.

Some people didn't practice the presence of God, they are sinners, but they receive this things as impartion from anointed men of God.

It's important for one to have something with which (or by which) one would reveal the reality of God to one's generation.
Men are looking for evidence of the reality of God, and not talk.

So these are some of the evidences that we indeed serve a living God, and our God is the I AM THAT I AM.
For he himself said

Isaiah 43:10-12
[10]“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me.
[11]I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior.
[12]I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed, And there was no foreign god among you; Therefore you are My witnesses,” Says the Lord, “that I am God.

WE NEED POWER
BECAUSE UNLESS SOME PEOPLE SEE THE POWER OF OUR GOD MANIFEST THROUGH US THEY WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN HIM
SO WE NEED POWER BECAUSE

WE ARE HIS WITNESSES THAT HE IS GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Kobojunkie: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2021
webhead:
but there needs to be a spiritual explanation for this.

Or is it sanctification
There does not need to be spiritual explanation of any of it at all because Jesus Christ, the one whose very Word is Spirit, never taught His followers to look for spiritual explanation for things. He instead taught His followers to trust in and Obey Him .. He will take care of it all.. undecided

You ask of sanctification, but let me ask you, are you already made Holy/Perfect then? It is those who are Holy/Perfect vessels, those no longer slaves to sin but are become Sons of God - John 8 vs 31 - 44 -, that the God's very own Spirit can dwell inside of and then lead to doing works of righteousness , what you can sanctification - John 15 vs 1 - 11. undecided

And just so you know, salvation, holiness, sanctification are not of the body that you should feel them with your senses.. undecided
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by terrezo2002(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Not that I am bothered by it but why ask for forgiveness for something you meant to say? undecided
Okay sorry, you are a pest

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Kobojunkiee: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
terrezo2002:

Okay sorry, you are a pest
Good for you! undecided
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Kobojunkiee: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
SilasIBB:
I have experience all these and more
THANK you �
You have, and has any of it made God speak to you as He did the men of Old? undecided
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2021
If you felt oil dripping on your head this is what it means.

This scripture talks about it

Luke 4:18-19
[18]“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
[19]To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2021
webhead:
Good day sir,

Sorry that It took time before replying you.
Please I would like to apologize to you for what that poster with the name "KOBOJUNKIE" did.
Please learn to ignore him on this post next time.

Now the experience of heat on your heart is a call for CONSECRATION .

Consecrate your self to God.
Shun worldly music
When you feel that fire on your heart when you are listening to worldly music - it is actually a sign that the fire is dissipating, evaporating, and reducing.

And this would lead to you not feeling it anymore if you don't Consecrate yourself.

What led to the fire is the things of God that you gave yourself to, and anytime you hear godly and reviving christian sermons the fire would intensify .

I'm talking you the things that are going on with me,
I am experiencing the fire on my heart too, and I could feel it right now even as I'm typing this reply to you.

I gave myself to consecration, and that has shaped my life in christ, and you will do yourself good to also Consecrate yourself to God, and get into relationship with the holy spirit.

Seek to know the holy spirit more.
Delight yourself in the presence of God
Give yourself to prayer, the Word of God, and walk in obedience.

This scripture talks about that fire you are feeling in your heart, and that is the origin.

Take Time and read carefully

Luke 24:13-32
[13]Now behold, two of them were traveling that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was seven miles from Jerusalem.
[14]And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
[15]So it was, while they conversed and reasoned, that Jesus Himself drew near and went with them.
[16]But their eyes were restrained, so that they did not know Him.
[17]And He said to them, “What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?”
[18]Then the one whose name was Cleopas answered and said to Him, “Are You the only stranger in Jerusalem, and have You not known the things which happened there in these days?”
[19]And He said to them, “What things?” So they said to Him, “The things concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people,
[20]and how the chief priests and our rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death, and crucified Him.
[21]But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel. Indeed, besides all this, today is the third day since these things happened.
[22]Yes, and certain women of our company, who arrived at the tomb early, astonished us.
[23]When they did not find His body, they came saying that they had also seen a vision of angels who said He was alive.
[24]And certain of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said; but Him they did not see.”
[25]Then He said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!
[26]Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?”
[27]And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself. The Disciples’ Eyes Opened
[28]Then they drew near to the village where they were going, and He indicated that He would have gone farther.
[29]But they constrained Him, saying, “Abide with us, for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent.” And He went in to stay with them.
[30]Now it came to pass, as He sat at the table with them, that He took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them.
[31]Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight.
[32]And they said to one another, “did not OUR HEART BURN WITHIN US while He talked with us on the road, and while HE OPENED the SCRIPTURES TO US ?”

IT IS A CONVICTING FIRE
IT A REVIVING FIRE

IF YOU ALLOW IT BURN WITHIN YOUR HEART

YOUR WORLD WILL BURN IN THE HEART OF MEN
CONVICTING THEM
REVIVING THEM.

As it is written

Jeremiah 5:14
[14]Therefore thus says the Lord God of hosts: “Because you speak this word, Behold, I will make My words in your mouth fire, And this people wood, And it shall devour them.

THINK ABOUT IT
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

I don't do oil things in my relationship with God...I don't like to pray with it.

My question is why do people using oil for prayer don't make use of palm kernel oil or any other oil?

This post is not about what people do with oil
Or what kind of oil people should pray with.

This post is about the SPIRITUAL Experiences
That people have (enabled by the Holy) Spirit and not PHYSICAL OIL that people pray with.

It's not about the oily things people do
It's about the Spiritual things that God does with people.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

That people have (enabled by the Holy) Spirit and not PHYSICAL OIL that people pray with.

I hope you understand sir /ma
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by KNOWMORE56: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2021
Speaklove:

I hope you understand sir /ma

It's alright
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by webhead: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Speaklove:

Sorry that It took time before replying you.
Please I would like to apologize to you for what that poster with the name "KOBOJUNKIE" did.
Please learn to ignore him on this post next time.

Now the experience of heat on your heart is a call for CONSECRATION .

Consecrate your self to God.
Shun worldly music
When you feel that fire on your heart when you are listening to worldly music - it is actually a sign that the fire is dissipating, evaporating, and reducing.

And this would lead to you not feeling it anymore if you don't Consecrate yourself.

What led to the fire is the things of God that you gave yourself to, and anytime you hear godly and reviving christian sermons the fire would intensify .

I'm talking you the things that are going on with me,
I am experiencing the fire on my heart too, and I could feel it right now even as I'm typing this reply to you.

I gave myself to consecration, and that has shaped my life in christ, and you will do yourself good to also Consecrate yourself to God, and get into relationship with the holy spirit.

Seek to know the holy spirit more.
Delight yourself in the presence of God
Give yourself to prayer, the Word of God, and walk in obedience.

This scripture talks about that fire you are feeling in your heart, and that is the origin.

Take Time and read carefully

Luke 24:13-32
[13]Now behold, two of them were traveling that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was seven miles from Jerusalem.
[14]And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
[15]So it was, while they conversed and reasoned, that Jesus Himself drew near and went with them.
[16]But their eyes were restrained, so that they did not know Him.
[17]And He said to them, “What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?”
[18]Then the one whose name was Cleopas answered and said to Him, “Are You the only stranger in Jerusalem, and have You not known the things which happened there in these days?”
[19]And He said to them, “What things?” So they said to Him, “The things concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people,
[20]and how the chief priests and our rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death, and crucified Him.
[21]But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel. Indeed, besides all this, today is the third day since these things happened.
[22]Yes, and certain women of our company, who arrived at the tomb early, astonished us.
[23]When they did not find His body, they came saying that they had also seen a vision of angels who said He was alive.
[24]And certain of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said; but Him they did not see.”
[25]Then He said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!
[26]Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?”
[27]And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself. The Disciples’ Eyes Opened
[28]Then they drew near to the village where they were going, and He indicated that He would have gone farther.
[29]But they constrained Him, saying, “Abide with us, for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent.” And He went in to stay with them.
[30]Now it came to pass, as He sat at the table with them, that He took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them.
[31]Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight.
[32]And they said to one another, “did not OUR HEART BURN WITHIN US while He talked with us on the road, and while HE OPENED the SCRIPTURES TO US ?”

IT IS A CONVICTING FIRE
IT A REVIVING FIRE

IF YOU ALLOW IT BURN WITHIN YOUR HEART

YOUR WORLD WILL BURN IN THE HEART OF MEN
CONVICTING THEM
REVIVING THEM.

As it is written

Jeremiah 5:14
[14]Therefore thus says the Lord God of hosts: “Because you speak this word, Behold, I will make My words in your mouth fire, And this people wood, And it shall devour them.

THINK ABOUT IT

Wow, sir, Thanks for this.

You must be a spirit filled christian.

I remember reading a book by pastor kumuyi and throughout that time (reading this book), my heart would get incredibly hot!

Almost unbearable.

Ive even asked a pastor about this (he didn't know)

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by KNOWMORE56: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Speaklove:

Yes you are somehow correct on your first question.
Many of those who walk in this graces battle with immorality because the devil won't fight you if you have nothing to offer.

Immorality weakens the manifestation of the Spirit in someone's life, and might lead to become lukewarm or losing the grace at the end.

Coming to your second question :
The fact that you experience these things doesn't mean you are in good terms with God.
God honors the Labours of men whether they are good people or bad.
That's why there are many anointed, and very powerful men of God today whose life are not in conformity with the ways of God.

There are many who are highly gifted with spiritual graces but the works of their hands are evil, but still they manifest power in an overwhelming degree - they even grow in the anointing.
As it is written
Matthew 7:22-23
[22]Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
[23]And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

But to make a balance,
The manifestations of these things are somehow signifying that a person has done business with the SECRET PLACE and God is rewarding them in the open.

Some people didn't practice the presence of God, they are sinners, but they receive this things as impartion from anointed men of God.

It's important for one to have something with which (or by which) one would reveal the reality of God to one's generation.
Men are looking for evidence of the reality of God, and not talk.

So these are some of the evidences that we indeed serve a living God, and our God is the I AM THAT I AM.
For he himself said

Isaiah 43:10-12
[10]“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me.
[11]I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior.
[12]I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed, And there was no foreign god among you; Therefore you are My witnesses,” Says the Lord, “that I am God.

WE NEED POWER
BECAUSE UNLESS SOME PEOPLE SEE THE POWER OF OUR GOD MANIFEST THROUGH US THEY WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN HIM
SO WE NEED POWER BECAUSE

WE ARE HIS WITNESSES THAT HE IS GOD

Ok, thanks for your reply.

Another question:
What is the way out for people gifted yet fornicating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) / He That Breaketh A Hedge, Serpent Will Bite Him / 39 Catholic Priests Killed, 30 Kidnapped In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.