Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia (56735 Views)

Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Amanda4life: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Leaforever:
lie. Sumbo is the prettiest. Annie wear makeup for dt photo.

Also Pero get serious bakasssi. grin

PLEASE CAN I SEE THEIR PICTURES
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Gfskw: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by UjuJoan2: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
It’s not just women that Okafor Law applies to. Men nko? In this case Tuface is the married one and so his ex should not be able to get access to his preek.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Jola58: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Harrynight:

Truth is Okafor's Law Is Real

but some do hold back

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2021
OssyMalik:
Sumbo Adeoye is happily married. Abeg remove her from the show of shame before una spoil her marriage.

So Pero Adeniyi cannot get herself a husband even if it’s to buy one?

Nonsense
She was once married. Annie knew he had babies before getting married to him now. It's expected that his baby mama would always use his kids to grab his attention. Annie should just calm down. 2Baba's babies mama will forever be in his life.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by MNDY(m): 2:09am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

You are sick in the head, Annie put a gun to his head for him to marry her? He knows he's a father of all nation why didn't he dey his dey and keep.being a community diick?

It is you who is actually sick and not the guy you insulted. Are you too stup.id to know that 2Face is a superstar and it was Annie who tied herself to him to marry him because he is a superstar.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by MNDY(m): 2:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha our problem is family pressure sir, we want to stay on our own but will they allow us to breath

My brother, surrogacy seems to be the the surest way

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by MNDY(m): 2:27am On Sep 04, 2021
ugbanante:
This matter no warrant plenty talk: marriage isnt a cure for promiscuity!

For the man, it is freer. Some women have said they have no problem with their man sleeping around as long as he taking good care of them the main Madam.

However, I don't think any man under any circumstance will be happy about his wife sleeping around. Although I'm hearing a new one of some men being comfortable with their wives sleeping with men for money for the family's upkeep.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Hassanmaye(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2021
MNDY:

My brother, surrogacy seems to be the the surest way
Yes
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Ikwerelastborn: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2021
crafteck:

Psquare wey no get baby mama no get issue? Abeg face front and deal with your own life, bill gate get babay mama?
Face front and park one side.your little brain can't comprehend ,idiot
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by crafteck(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I will Face front and park one side.My fathers little brain can't comprehend ,my mother self na idiot

Ok
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Ikwerelastborn: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2021
crafteck:

Ok
E pain am oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by crafteck(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

E pain my father oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by enonche85(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
BiggyB242:

Baba state the Okafor's law, be like say I they lack behind

Okafor's Law states that if you have mind blowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her provided you did a good job in the past. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.