Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (56262 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Promzy99: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

She didn't need to turn the man against his people, I guess he just needed his immediate peace of mind.

She was always taking the insults and curses from her husband's mum without saying a word to her husband, till he walked in on his mum cursing his wife and her family.

The man chose the peace of mind he'd love with for the rest of his life. Shey na una dey say family will never leave you?

Her story is that which I never wish on anyone.
dis should be a very strong lesson nd message 2 us who r yet to marry. Money nd fame is sweet, yet it comes wit its own rumbling storm. Not all dat glitters is gold, especially to those social media wanna-bes... Choose who u cn be comfortable wit. Don't make marriage vows dpending on financial strength alone. this case of 2face's marriage is just 1 Out of 50 celebrities marriage. More wil stil crash b4 d year runs out.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Pusyiter(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2021
You make sense and on point 100%
True talk sis.....

KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become Devils due to irreligious society
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by MacANDIES: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag. I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few month's back.

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
One of the biggest upsets in recent times is not the declaration of the 3rd place winner as Governor of Imo State by the Supreme Court, but how Annie schemed Pero out to become Tuface's legal wife.

If you thought Hanty Lol lipsrsealed was bad, Annie is the worst.

Tuface has been in bondage, he can't and won't say half of what he's seen in Annie's hands. He's only been saving face for the dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.

Okafor's law will remain till the end of time,
Some ties can never be broken. Some people come into your life and touch it in a way no one else ever will.
You can ask FFK's first wife who he forever gushes over.

So it is utmostly absurd for a woman to think that her kpekus or her almost-obese daughters are strong enough to break the bond of a couple with three kids together before her union.

Before Annie starts laying claim on Innocent's preek, she should at least give him a male child. We are Africans; so traditionally, Pero has greater rights.

Till then, she should zip up her mouth and stick to interfering with her brother's relationship.

WORD ��
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Lacash: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/you-lack-home-training-zubby-michael-chides-annie-idibia/
We would only have a long lasting relationship any-day the women decided to give up on the equity agenda, but until then, the breakfast would always be on the table for them. The piper dictates the tune, so get that sinked.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Someone7:
If I'm TuFace I'll forget my problems and shut this man up. Who is he to talk about someone else's wife like that?

You are Wailing bro..

Tuface can't do shit..
Ruggedity em no reach Zubby..
Physical strength.. Zubbi go beat am like thief..

Then legally, if he sue Zubby on this statement.. it would be struck out in court for lacking merit .. an exercise in futility..
So tell me what he can do to him.. absolutely nothing.. .
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Alvin212(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2021
KmniAutos:
Very Sharp neatly used bought brand new

HP Pavilion X360

CORE I7!

16 GIG RAM!

1 TERABYTE!

Condition: battery replacement,cos of this it's going for 270k

New one is 460-500k

What are you waiting for?,time for some upgrades

Call or what.saP.p 0816.914 78.84
Thanks

Las las
Na ashawoo
You go use the money carry
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by okwusdaddy: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2021
He is absolutely right.Why bring up marital issues on social media.So that even me can put mouth for matter abi.You dont wash your dirty linen in public.Before getting into marriage you need to study the institution very well.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by HMarshal(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Person wey never keep woman for house dey dish advice on top person marital problem.

Woman wey probably get hope say community prick go change, probably fine dey endure many things for the hands of husband family wey no like her.

All these years, we never heard anything about her marital problems, the one time she had enough and lost it, one torzo is insulting her that she lacks home training.

Issokay.

Women suld learn to make more right decisions than wrong ones & come crying victims when the repercussions sets.

Why did Annie agree to marry tuface knowing he had baby mamas
& Pls don't say love,cos that's the most stupid of all excuses.seeing the red flags but ignoring it.
Love is blind,true,but also very enduring,& extremely patient & tolerant to a fault.

How can u marry a man with many baby mamas & think uld have peace? Smh
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by JovialJune(f): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

I never made any claims.... you're the one making claims simply because you're biased to support her because she's a woman. Don't be quick to support what you really have limited knowledge about simply because of your emotional biases, I understand that being a woman makes one more emotional than logical but just try to understand issues first before taking a stand on it.

Don't be an idiot, Annie called out 2face and his family, the brother didn't deny her claim, instead he went on to accuse Annie's mother, where is the biasness there? are you blind with all the revelations that has been coming out since? Or you don't know how to counter a comment logically instead of inserting the usual sexist rant? I have taken a stand, is it your stand? Am I standing on your head?

Try not to be senseless by quoting me if you have nothing meaningful to spew.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

How's she nonesense and selfish? When she married tuface despite his philandering, wasn't she nonesense and selfish? D tuface who was sleeping around and cheating on her, he is holy and selfless right?

She is selfish cos she wanted him all to herself..
She is the third baby mama, Sumbo and Pero are the first and second.. she reaped where she never sow..

Annie na runs girl for Nollywood if you no know.. because women are good in hiding theirs doesn't mean they are saints..

And hey. She has no male child for him.. those women has tuface heir(s) .. let that sink in..
I have answered your questions..
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by lexy2014: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

She is the third baby mama, Sumbo and Pero are the first and second.. she reaped where she never sow..

Annie na runs girl for Nollywood if you no know.. because women are good in hiding theirs doesn't mean they are saints..

And hey. She has no male child for him.. those women has tuface heir(s) .. let that sink in..

I didn't ask u all this grammar. See what I asked u:

1. How's she nonesense and selfish?

2 When she married tuface despite his philandering, wasn't she nonesense and selfish?

3. D tuface who was sleeping around and cheating on her, he is holy and selfless right?

4. Is Annie Idibia a baby mama or a wife? Does a baby mama answer d name of d father of her children?

5. When did tuface relationship with Annie Idibia start? When did tuface relationship with Sumbo and Pero start?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by aluyapreston: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
What does he know about marriage
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training

you just go about ranting on every thread. for you, whether the woman is wrong doesnt matter, you childishly throw your support there. as a fact, Annie is well hated by fellow actress in the industry because she has a disgusting and somewhat wicked personality. the Idibias must be getting that heat first-hand.

the brother of 2 face asked her to list one wrong and she has not be saying anything. since this case come up, if you know how many actress, actors and media personalites have been pointing their finger at annie, you wont leave in this small space and say what you barely understand.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Pusyiter(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Bbroz
Assuming Annie na your sister, will this be your advise and position to her?

FORWARDEVERLY:

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u all this grammar. See what I asked u:

1. How's she nonesense and selfish?

2 When she married tuface despite his philandering, wasn't she nonesense and selfish?

3. D tuface who was sleeping around and cheating on her, he is holy and selfless right?

4. Is Annie Idibia a baby mama or a wife? Does a baby mama answer d name of d father of her children?

5. When did tuface relationship with Annie Idibia start? When did tuface relationship with Sumbo and Pero start?

If you can't connect the dots is my response, then I am sorry I can't help you either..

I said what I said...
Annie is just being a bitch.. thank God for our laws. If she dile for divorce she can only get peanuts and not hefty sums like in the US..

Tuface would pull an Ahmed Musa on her (by marrying another wife and send a Rebellious one away)

You better stop Wailing my dear..
And hey. Have a nice day.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Don't be an idiot, Annie called out 2face and his family, the brother didn't deny her claim, instead he went on to accuse Annie's mother, where is the biasness there? are you blind with all the revelations that has been coming out since? Or you don't know how to counter a comment logically instead of inserting the usual sexist rant? I have taken a stand, is it your stand? Am I standing on your head?

Try not to be senseless by quoting me if you have nothing meaningful to spew.

You simply need to chill out, you're overheating.

I am not taking any side in this matter simply because you cannot judge a case like this merely based off social media revelations, and what "revelations" are you even talking about and where and how did tuface brother's response validate or invalidate what Annie said, you're supporting a woman who even her blood brother has distanced himself from, do you think you know annie more than the brother? Do you live within the idibia household to understand the situation? You call me sexist but support a woman whom you absolutely know nothing about simply because of the "revelations" that have been coming out. Am not against you taking a stand on issues but ensure you're not standing on quick sand.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by TheRedpillguy: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Even Eze ndi ara dey give relationship advice ;

Anyways,

I see broke ass redpillers taking sides with 2baba

I see a swarm of feminists rallying behind Annie.

I see faded celebrities trying to blow the dust
out their mic by coming out with an opponent mouth for a mo'fuc'king opinion.

I see Paul okoye giving tuface tips.

I see an irreconcilable marriage.

This I have seen.
Redpill is about creating wealth and value but ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by lexy2014: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

If you can't connect the dots is my response, then I am sorry I can't help you either..

I said what I said...
Annie is just being a bitch.. thank God for our laws. If she dile for divorce she can only get peanuts and not hefty sums like in the US..

Tuface would pull an Ahmed Musa on her (by marrying another wife and send a Rebellious one away)

You better stop Wailing my dear..
And hey. Have a nice day.

From d above, u obviously d one wailing. There's nothing to connect. I didn't ask u to connect. I asked u to answer simple questions:

1. . How's she nonesense and selfish?

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by malcom1X: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2021
HelloWriter:
Any woman who became a baby mama to a wealthy celebrity is a gold-digging olosho no matter how you try to package her. She can never be a good wife 'material'. So, Annie's behavior is no surprise.

@HelloWriter says so.

Adultery in the South is the result of an irreligious society bah? And endless mindless killings in the North and in the South by Northerners is the result of what? Religious society?

You and the fifty people that liked your post are mad.

Did you miss tuface's marriage to Anne idibia?
Or do you not see that she bears the name idibia?

I'm sure you were Young by then.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Pusyiter:
Bbroz
Assuming Annie na your sister, will this be your advise and position to her?

Bro.. if I tell you my advice.. you would even call me heartless.. but let me give you a snippet..

See, some of us Men are not Emotional like some of you are, we deal on logic ..
If she is my sister, I would warn her before she even start with tuface and if she refused to listen to me, let her face and fight her battle alone..

Never compromise on what you can't handle in the long run..
Annie is not the first but the third baby mama, Sunbo is first, Pero is second but she feels she can manipulate or play games to emerge as the wife, if she is sensible enough, she would have backed off when Sunbo was pregnant but she didn't, tuface went ahead and got Per pregnant too she didn't.. but went ahead and got pregnant for him and manipulate home to marry her. If she is my sister.. I would tell her to carry her cross without Emotions..

This is exactly what chioma is doing now.. she is the third baby mama but she and you all the social media in laws want to manipulate Davido to marry her, tomorrow she go start to wail say Davido went and spent time with one of his other Baby Mama.. does it makes sense..??

I guess I have given you enough answer already ..
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by dvkot(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training
he's right you know
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2021
lexy2014:

From d above, u obviously d one wailing. There's nothing to connect. I didn't ask u to connect. I asked u to answer simple questions:

Lol.. we all know who is Wailing.. she and her supporters like you are..

She should pack out and other womne queing behind would move in..
No time.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by JovialJune(f): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

You simply need to chill out, you're overheating.

I am not taking any side in this matter simply because you cannot judge a case like this merely based off social media revelations, and what "revelations" are you even talking about and where and how did tuface brother's response validate or invalidate what Annie said, you're supporting a woman who even her blood brother has distanced himself from, do you think you know annie more than the brother? Do you live within the idibia household to understand the situation? You call me sexist but support a woman whom you absolutely know nothing about simply because of the "revelations" that have been coming out. Am not against you taking a stand on issues but ensure you're not standing on quick sand.

So because her brother isn't talking to her automatically means she's the one with the problem? It means he's right for doing that? and you say you're not taking a stand? What is my business with what her blood does? We are all on the internet presented with whatever they decide to bring to the public, everyone comments based on what they feel is right, so what is my business with your thought process? How the hell do you know what is true and untrue?, are you not a faceless person on here? How is it your problem what I stand on whether quick sand or slow sand? Were you deprived of sand to play with when you were small? Or what is your obsession with the type of sand I stand on?

Don't ever quote me again.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Weedhustler: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

He is ur favorite actor
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Martins153: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2021
This boy is an Idiot and I dont know what is wrong with Africans whenever they want to say something really stupid they will first find a way to add God to the sentence.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by lexy2014: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lol.. we all know who is Wailing.. she and her supporters like you are..

She should pack out and other womne queing behind would move in..
No time.

since u arent wailing, answer d questions:

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Depressed101: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
na lie before... If na you. Will bring your family matter outside in the for both friends and Foes to mock you.. It's too foolish the kind of women we are breeding today.. Now everyone can chook mouth into the matter because she brought it out in public... If you bring your dirty clothes outside get ready to have it washed outside.. You are like Annie.. You don't have sense
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Do because her brother isn't talking to her automatically means she's the one with the problem, and you say you're not taking a stand? What is my business with what her blood does? We are all on the internet presented with whatever they decide to bring to the public, everyone comments based on what they feel is right, so what is my business with your thought process? How the hell do you know what is true and untrue, are you not a faceless person on here? How is it your problem what I stand on whether quick sand or slow sand? Were you deprived of sand to play with when you were small? Or what is your obsession with the type of sand I stand on?

Don't ever quote me again.

Lol, why are you soo aggressive and emotional..

It's what am trying to say but because you're clearly biased you failed see that. There's alot of variables in this issue that the average person on social media doesn't know reason why I can't take sides or decisions based off what someone decides to show me on social media, if you cannot understand or put your business in the thought process of these individuals in question why then should you move to take a stand on an issue you clearly have no knowledge of, it's flawed way of reasoning and gives clues about the person you might be. Lastly it's not my problem whatever ground you decide to stand on, I was only simply trying to reason with you but it seems micro-aggression and being emotional is easier for you, I understand being logical is difficult for must nigerian women...your replies proves that.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
lexy2014:

since u arent wailing, answer d questions:

Lol.. I have answered you already..

E be like say you dey use am as your project topic for school.. Lol
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by JovialJune(f): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol, why are you soo aggressive and emotional..

It's what am trying to say but because you're clearly biased you failed see that. There's alot of variables in this issue that the average person on social media doesn't know reason why I can't take sides or decisions based off what someone decides to show me on social media, if you cannot understand or put your business in the thought process of these individuals in question why then should you move to take a stand on an issue you clearly have no knowledge of, it's flawed way of reasoning and gives clues about the person you might be. Lastly it's not my problem whatever ground you decide to stand on, I was only simply trying to reason with you but it seems micro-aggression and being emotional is easier for you, I understand being logical is difficult for must nigerian women...your replies proves that.
[/s]

You are empty, I was not suppose to converse with an empty head,

Buzz off.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

You are empty, I was not suppose to converse with an empty head,

Buzz off.

Didn't expect anything less.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Popesuccess(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
That is what you get for bringing your marital issue to social media, you make it everybody's business. What did she expect to get by what she did, That people should start claping for her?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by snoopz: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Even zubby wey never marry dey give advise
If Annie's claims about 2baba is true, I salute her courage to expose him...
Who knows, 2baba fit dey use that excuse that a woman who loves her husband won't do such bla bla bla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Special Spesh Shares Davido's Toilet Video / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.