Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (56275 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by IamGreen1(f): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag. I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few month's back.

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
One of the biggest upsets in recent times is not the declaration of the 3rd place winner as Governor of Imo State by the Supreme Court, but how Annie schemed Pero out to become Tuface's legal wife.

If you thought Hanty Lol lipsrsealed was bad, Annie is the worst.

Tuface has been in bondage, he can't and won't say half of what he's seen in Annie's hands. He's only been saving face for the dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.

Okafor's law will remain till the end of time,
Some ties can never be broken. Some people come into your life and touch it in a way no one else ever will.
You can ask FFK's first wife who he forever gushes over.

So it is utmostly absurd for a woman to think that her kpekus or her almost-obese daughters are strong enough to break the bond of a couple with three kids together before her union.

Before Annie starts laying claim on Innocent's preek, she should at least give him a male child. We are Africans; so traditionally, Pero has greater rights.

Till then, she should zip up her mouth and stick to interfering with her brother's relationship.

I thought as much, he finds you not be worthy to be his wife then settled with another lady and have kids. You did every with your mother to have him at all cost now he can't over his first choice you ran to social media to be claiming victim. Sorry o Annie
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are Wailing bro..

Tuface can't do shit..
Ruggedity em no reach Zubby..
Physical strength.. Zubbi go beat am like thief..

Then legally, if he sue Zubby on this statement.. it would be struck out in court for lacking merit .. an exercise in futility..
So tell me what he can do to him.. absolutely nothing.. .

Face your front "bro". I'm not interested
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Bryan88(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
What does he know about marriage
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training
apparently u saw notin wrong with her callin her hubby out and bringin her marital issues on social media ...i pity d husband wey go marry u cos obviously u r worst than tuface's wife...poroused brains.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Someone7:

Face your front "bro". I'm not interested

You are Wailing.. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training

Can you imagine how low your IQ is
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by youngmoney4me(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Annie u are very stupid
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by megastu(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol. Welcome back!
Kajaard:

Very true. Welcome back Chief cool
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by emanobis(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
My brother, one must not be married to know that bringing family issues to social media is arrant nonsense. Zubby is �% right to say that.
Or are you in support of that?
Besides, most of our married couples know little or nothing about marriage.
Has she solved the problem by bringing it on social media?

Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Funflipper: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

So you mean you need to be married to have common sense?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by bombim(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that A tonnie lacks home training

Zubby is right, look at this generation they are some single that have sense More than the married ones
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nyamve1: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

E no dey hard una, to use another person's predicament to boost ur stupidity.

So pathetic
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by ubee(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don't mind the idiot! He could have called her out without having to insult her in that manner.

Meanwhile i can't believe I'm agreeing with, and quoting your post. I have nothing against you, i just recognize you as one of the long time regular residents here, and also recognize you as a weirdo for having to use this your bizarre DP for very many years, and being okay with it grin
Have a great day.
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by zikter(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become Devils due to irreligious society
You are right. The only thing false in your assertion is the south you are limiting the issue to. Adultary, marriage breakdown and all the social vices are everywhere both north and south. Official statistics shows Kano state is the high consumer of illicit drugs, for both women and men.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by ubee(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
If you try to be rational, you would see that this your post is better directed to Zubby Michael.
He is totally out of order for insulting Annie. He could have made a strong point without insulting her.
So considering the fact he's not married, it makes him open for people to question his understanding of the situation.
Nyamve1:

E no dey hard una, to use another person's predicament to boost ur stupidity.

So pathetic
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by GGirll: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Even Eze ndi ara dey give relationship advice ;

Anyways,

I see broke ass redpillers taking sides with 2baba

I see a swarm of feminists rallying behind Annie.

I see faded celebrities trying to blow the dust
Off their mic by coming out with an opponent mouth for a mo'fuc'king opinion.

I see Paul okoye giving tuface tips.

I see an irreconcilable marriage.

This I have seen.

Your prophecy is Herby nullified since you aren't falseprophet1

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by fabuloz1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Zubby no suppose shook mouth enter this matter, she was wrong on that though but it might have gotten to an extreme point for her where she felt social media is her only rescue point.

Food don land for NwaAmaikpe grin
Since the issue is now on social media, anybody can put mouth

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Someone7:

You must be a proper dimbrain. You can throw insults but can't take? Idiot

Wow...
You just summarized your mother...
grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by phenylalanine(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Even Eze ndi ara dey give relationship advice ;

Anyways,

I see broke ass redpillers taking sides with 2baba

I see a swarm of feminists rallying behind Annie.

I see faded celebrities trying to blow the dust
Off their mic by coming out with an opponent mouth for a mo'fuc'king opinion.

I see Paul okoye giving tuface tips.

I see an irreconcilable marriage.

This I have seen.
And I see you going to the toilet to pass out all you just spill here
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Bigchristo: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/you-lack-home-training-zubby-michael-chides-annie-idibia/
This one nor know say dem nor Dey put mouth for husband and wife matter, las las wen Dem settle na you go be D bad person grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by oneguy7: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Welcome back role model

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag. I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few months back.

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
One of the biggest upsets in recent times is not the declaration of the 3rd place winner as Governor of Imo State by the Supreme Court, but how Annie schemed Pero out to become Tuface's legal wife.

Tuface has been in bondage, he can't and won't say half of what he's seen in Annie's hands. He's only been saving face for the dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.

Some ties can never be broken. Some people come into your life and touch it in a way no one else ever will.

So it is utmostly absurd for a woman to think that her kpekus or her almost-obese daughters are strong enough to break the bond of a couple with three kids together before her union.

Before Annie starts laying claim on Innocent's preek, she should at least give him a male child. We are Africans; so traditionally, Pero has greater rights.

Till then, she should zip up her mouth and stick to interfering with her brother's relationship.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by shegz24(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Zubby is right.

Publicizing your marital issues does no good to the marriage or the children.

I cant imagine what the children will be going through from their colleagues at school now.

Try to resolve it privately and if it can't be resolved, file for a divorce and move on.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Emereolevanwill(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag. I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few months back.

Legendary, you saw this earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China / Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.