Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (56265 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by WibusJaga: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021

Na so...

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by DWJOBScom(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
A shoeshiner speaks
Stay off
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Mandela89(f): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Problem
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by ilovebole(f): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
Lao Tzu

Last day to enjoy 10percent off all your Jumianigeria orders.....
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by HellAnus: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
[s]Who is Zubby
Is he married?
What does he know about marriage
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training[/s]

Who are you? who is your father?
Buusu!!

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Honestly if she is voicing out now, that means she has bottled it for a very long time. Especially since she has never done this before since they have been married.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Whitecoal711: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
This Tory go looonnggg ooo
How will baba be feeling now what will his mode be,thing regret depression,please they should Sha look for soft landing and stop this ranting before someone spill the largest oil in the can
Waiting for tubaba the bone of con
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by legallyminded: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training

As if you know anything about marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by West2019(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Increase the volume.corret man
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kajaard: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag. I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few month's back.

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
One of the biggest upsets in recent times is not the declaration of the 3rd place winner by the Supreme Court as Governor of Imo state, but Annie scheming Pero out to become Tuface's wife.

If you thought Hanty Lol. was bad, Annie is the worst.

Tuface has been in bondage and was only saving face for that dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.

Very true. Welcome back Chief cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by SeppSmart360(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become devil's due to irreligious society

I honestly don't know what the landscape would be like in a few years' time. Some of us who strongly believe in the marriage institution are already losing our grips as such news make headline each passing day.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
If I'm TuFace I'll forget my problems and shut this man up. Who is he to talk about someone else's wife like that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Jerrywhite77: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training

He doesn't have to have been married to understand that simple truth.. A reason that is obvioudly far from u. Otondo

11 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by elliotmarshall(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Forget ei no easy
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Telm56: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

If you expect Annie to get all positive feedback then you are naive .. She has chosen the path so she should be able to take everything that comes with it including advise from single people. So learn from this ..

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Lewisdinho(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Mkpo Ufok owo
None of my business
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Onepeople: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become devil's due to irreligious society
while hypocrisy is resident in the north.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by JovialJune(f): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
A won idiots ti dey, when she was taking nonsense silently, nobody looked at her side o, she's tired of being silent and taken for a fool, they've started showing their ugly face, rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kingcalls: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

Jezebel in u talking

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Davash222(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

A woman who has never brought a family issues to social media suddenly does so and all of a sudden, she lacks home training and the sin of the man is forgotten?

Abi?
What sin? 2face never claimed to be an Angel for Annie.

Annie is in the know of all 2face illicit acts. Why complaining now?

9 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
[s]Who is Zubby
Is he married?
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training[/s]
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Johel(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

Stfu...zubby is right and he stated something more sensible than you ever will.

7 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kajaard: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Telm56:

If you expect Annie to get all positive feedback then you are naive .. She has chosen the path so she should be able to take everything that comes with it including advise from single people. So learn from this ..

Exactly. When you air your private issues out on social media expect everyone ( even babies ) to make comments on it because you allowed it.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by RPG2020(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Imagine Zubby too has guts to talk and insult while leaving the man who has total disrespect for marital vows smh

Your sister Annie nor know who tuface be before marring him? Just asking oooh not my business me get my own problem wey dey bother me

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by seyz91(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Weldone mr seer
SUCKCESSFUL:
Even Eze ndi ara dey give relationship advice ;

Anyways,

I see broke ass redpillers taking sides with 2baba
I see a swarm of feminists rallying behind Annie.
I see faded celebrities trying to blow the dust out their mic by coming out with an opponent mouth for a mo'fuc'king opinion.
I see Paul okoye giving tuface tips.
I see an irreconcilable marriage.
This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Shedrack777: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
WHO IS ZUBBY? he is a rich endowed man

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
RPG2020:

Your sister Annie nor know who tuface be before marring him? Just asking oooh not my business me get my own problem wey dey bother me
Why did tuface took the marriage route when he doesn't trust his wandering penis.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by J2381: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
Abeg sharrap
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Blackdisciple(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

Social media is a market place abi you no hear?

Am sure when you get married if your husband should come back home late from work due to plenty work you will gladly post it on social media then be ready to take funny funny advices from hoodlums.

Stay off social media Una no go gree

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Bunnatex(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Who knows how long she's kept her silence?
You'd rather she dropped dead before speaking out?

Anyways there's always three versions to a story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.