Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo (27568 Views)

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 / Fans Praise Kylian Mbappe's Performance Vs Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by KingDash: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Dalil8:
Now who's gonna give Messi the No 10 at PSG?

grin grin
mumu Neymar wanted to give him but him no collect, number no matter na the gameplay.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by BarrElChapo(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
cool
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Germi9: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2021
I smell envy around the other clubs who cant afford the duo

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by yemmight(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

But this Ronaldo selfish & proud sha!
He for humbly collect another Jersey number na.

What do you mean? Which club are you supporting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Paperbag(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Never knew it be possible ..

Well maybe they consider his brand empire ..

Anyways :

I'm a Website & E-commerce Developer, Graphics Designer, Digital Marketer & ICT consultant

+8 years experience,
+389 websites,
+430 happy clients(Home & Abroad)
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by taiwolomo1: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Was he give number 7 in body Madrid and juventus?
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by elmessiahs(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Humble cavani, was mad how Alves and Neymar treated him with the penalty and freekick in PSG

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Petoski7: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Abeg go find one corner cry wella cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by SUGARCyprian247: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
CR7 is an off field brand.

He needs that shirt to remain in business.

Let me Teach you Auto Book Pay (ABPm)
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by lexyman(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

U understand nothing about brand , its not about CR7 alone ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Nuelito: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Vacation is a simple and hardworking player
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Lamasta(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
I love his professionalism too cool
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Kajaard: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
bayelsaowei:
All to provide the clout for ronaldo to ride on..I have never seen any player in this world that yearns and craves for attention more than ronaldo...

Keep quiet. You don't chase for clout when you are already the GOAT. Ronaldo is bigger than that.

The CR7 is already a brand so he offered it willingly to Ronaldo. Ronaldo never asked for it.

Ronaldo is the GOAT, take that to the bank cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by ChristineC: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Cavani is a cultural guy.
he recognises the brand and what it means for the revenue of Manchester United and their sponsors.
real recognise real always.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Emola12(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2021
GOAT MUST BE A GOAT even doh if ronaldo went to psg mbappe will drop d number 7 for him becoz he is d real GOAT not messi ordinary goat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by KingDash: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2021
Dalil8:
Now who's gonna hand Messi the No 10 at PSG? Definitely not Neymar.

grin grin

Bloody lies, Neymar never offered Messi the No 10 jersey.
abeg go read am well.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by robosky02(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2021
Good one

Unlike one guy at PSG...

Nobody send am self...

Them give am number 30

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Hellonearth007: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2021
I will say it again,C will disappoint so many people. The expectation is too high.
He will not see league in the next 2 seasons.Mark my word
They will be 3rd this season then 2nd next season.

Spiritual control the physical

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by 247orile: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Messi number ten is not a brand name ..like cr7.. if u know u know...
bayelsaowei:
All to provide the clout for ronaldo to ride on..I have never seen any player in this world that yearns and craves for attention more than ronaldo...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Evaromantik(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Kingpele:
Fake and proud goat everywhere ,the only reason I like messi was his humility on and off the pitch,neymar offered number 10 Jersey to messi when he was coming to PSG but messi refused...This shows a good leader with respect for his teammates ...This Wil even spur neymar to work hard for his team but this cavani,, though he is laughing it off ,I know he will feel inferior to CR7 which will affect his phyc and performance on the pitch ...I see cavani leaving manu on January nobody want to live in the shadow of another person

Who is talking about messi here
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by JesseJo: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Fake tribute. undecided

Why do some of you not have sense...

The CR7 Name is a registered trademark of a brand. And Ronaldo is the face and name of the brand.

No be everything person go dey explain give una like primary 1 pupil na

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by IVORY2009(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
IdeliverBetter:
Cool

. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Despirate scammer......

Don't send any money to him

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by JesseJo: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Kingpele:
Fake and proud goat everywhere ,the only reason I like messi was his humility on and off the pitch,neymar offered number 10 Jersey to messi when he was coming to PSG but messi refused...This shows a good leader with respect for his teammates ...This Wil even spur neymar to work hard for his team but this cavani,, though he is laughing it off ,I know he will feel inferior to CR7 which will affect his phyc and performance on the pitch ...I see cavani leaving manu on January nobody want to live in the shadow of another person

Did Messi trademark the Number 10 alongside his name as a brand trademark?

No...So pls keep shut!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by deeva2: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2021
THOUGH I SUPPORT CHELSEA BUT THE GREAT CR7, LORD OF FOOTBALL WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2021
247orile:
Messi number ten is not a brand name ..like cr7.. if u know u know...
ronaldo doesn't need to hijack number 7 from cavani to keep his cr7 brand running? Ronaldo likes attention..so if cavani had said no way would it have crumbled ronaldos brand or investments?? Mtsheew

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by GENES11S: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Dalil8:
Now who's gonna hand Messi the No 10 at PSG? Definitely not Neymar.

grin grin

Bloody lies, Neymar never offered Messi the No 10 jersey.

A simple Google search isn't that bad.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/09/lionel-messi-rejects-neymars-gesture-as-psg-offer-new-shirt-number-15063368/amp/

Though collecting Neymar jersey would have been bad. Because he is almost in the same level as Messi & Ronaldo (personal opinion)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by yemmit90: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2021
All this are just cover up to make Cavani not feel bad or inferior. CR7 is a brand, Ronaldo cannot function withiout this number 7 Jersey, Man U also know this.

There is no way he would've refuse to handed the No.7 to Ronaldo. Even if he refuse, Man u would rather sell or loan him out immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Kajaard:

Keep quiet. You don't chase for clout when you are already the GOAT. Ronaldo is bigger than that.

The CR7 is already a brand so he offered it willingly to Ronaldo. Ronaldo never asked for it.

Ronaldo is the GOAT, take that to the bank cool
that is why wearing the number 7 Jersey shouldn't be a problem na...wether he wears 77 ot 17 it shouldn't matter...but because ronaldo as we know loves attention he has to wear the number 7 by all means..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by OSDD(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Hellonearth007:
I will say it again,C will disappoint so many people. The expectation is too high.
He will not see league in the next 2 seasons.Mark my word
They will be 3rd this season then 2nd next season.

Spiritual control the physical

Mark your word??.
Nobody marks the word of a failure...

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by iamtardey: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Bad belle
WibusJaga:

Fake tribute. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by samuelevans(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2021
welcome to England
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2021
JesseJo:

Why do some of you not have sense...

The CR7 Name is a registered trademark of a brand. And Ronaldo is the face and name of the brand.

No be everything person go dey explain give una like primary 1 pupil na

and so he must wear the number 7 Jersey abi? Is it a must?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 / Chelsea Contact Tuchel Over Coaching Job / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Arrive In Madrid For El Clasico (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.