Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo (27572 Views)

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 / Fans Praise Kylian Mbappe's Performance Vs Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Humanoid01(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Dalil8:
Now who's gonna hand Messi the No 10 at PSG? Definitely not Neymar.

grin grin

Bloody lies, Neymar never offered Messi the No 10 jersey.
Get informed. Even before Messi's transfer was confirmed, Neymar had offered the jersey number to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Mbaku(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Fake tribute. undecided
But this Ronaldo selfish & proud sha!
He for humbly collect another Jersey number na.
It’s not about the shirt. CR7 is a brand well recognized and hats off to Cavani for seeing that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by 247orile: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2021
;Dbro it's not about attention.if he had said no ororo wld have moved on.
bayelsaowei:
ronaldo doesn't need to hijack number 7 from cavani to keep his cr7 brand running? Ronaldo likes attention..so if cavani had said no way would it have crumbled ronaldos brand or investments?? Mtsheew
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
247orile:
moved on ke...cr7 wey I sabi wey like attention die..
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by ceejay10(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Kingpele:
Fake and proud goat everywhere ,the only reason I like messi was his humility on and off the pitch,neymar offered number 10 Jersey to messi when he was coming to PSG but messi refused...This shows a good leader with respect for his teammates ...This Wil even spur neymar to work hard for his team but this cavani,, though he is laughing it off ,I know he will feel inferior to CR7 which will affect his phyc and performance on the pitch ...I see cavani leaving manu on January nobody want to live in the shadow of another person
seems you have comprehension issues. Even after reading the post you still can't decipher CR7 is a brand outside football. Nobody pressured Edi. He willingly gave it. Even if he didn't nothing will happen. Ronaldo waited for Raul to vacate 7 at Madrid. He wore 9 while Raul was wearing 7. Rain didn't fall. But you can continue to cry more than the bereaved. Awon midget fanboys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Giftexx: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Dalil8:
Now who's gonna hand Messi the No 10 at PSG? Definitely not Neymar.

grin grin

Bloody lies, Neymar never offered Messi the No 10 jersey.
neymar did offer Messi the shirt number 10 but Messi declined it....google search

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Like he had a chance
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by jimtemi1: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2021
sammysmiles:
We the blues are on the cliff of suspense watching penchester united from an angle of 45°
Ronaldo is ur headaches from day one.. No wonder u sat at 45degree not 90...

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by GENES11S: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Kingpele:
Fake and proud goat everywhere ,the only reason I like messi was his humility on and off the pitch,neymar offered number 10 Jersey to messi when he was coming to PSG but messi refused...This shows a good leader with respect for his teammates ...This Wil even spur neymar to work hard for his team but this cavani,, though he is laughing it off ,I know he will feel inferior to CR7 which will affect his phyc and performance on the pitch ...I see cavani leaving manu on January nobody want to live in the shadow of another person

Everyone is different. Messi cannot be Ronaldo and Ronaldo cannot be Messi. Let us enjoy them both while they are still playing.

If everyone is the same, nothing will be interesting anymore

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by uzoma213(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2021
bayelsaowei:
that is why wearing the number 7 Jersey shouldn't be a problem na...wether he wears 77 ot 17 it shouldn't matter...but because ronaldo as we know loves attention he has to wear the number 7 by all means.

if he took another number, do you think the jersey would have enough sales as when the jersey has the number 7 on it?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by cletz991(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Swears grin ,so Phil Jones still de collect salary? undecided
Evaromantik:
One Argentine Messi fanboy who flopped at Man Utd was busy saying rubbish about that No 7 jersey yesterday.

After Ronaldo left, Edi is the only person who seems fit to water that jersey.

Now the GOAT is back and he kindly handed it over to Ronaldo. Edi is a kind soul.

Most Importantly:
I can't believe Phil Jones refused to hand the No 4 jersey to Varane. Nearly forgot he's still in Man Utd.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by mabea: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2021
OneKinGuy:
I bet cavani will be going to some emotional issues now, and dude had no choice, pressure was much.
Actually it's very easy for him since he wears the number 21 shirt for his country

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Alaganature09(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2021
FILEBE:
All I know is that Man U fans who Became a fan of Messi when Ronaldo left Man U are now coming back.

Messi didn't collect Neymar's number 10 when offered .

Baba why u dey yarn like this... it's choice he was offered the number 10 jersey but he refused because he believes a senior player which is Neymar deserve it better... As for Ronaldo if cavani didn't hand over the number to him he would have probably go for 17 abi you want talk say he no go play because Dem no give am Number 7?
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by uzoma213(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2021
247orile:
they don't know that the club might even push for it cus it would favour them in terms of jersey sales

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by cayoleg: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Cavani !!!
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by uzoma213(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2021
bayelsaowei:
moved on ke...cr7 wey I sabi wey like attention die..
cr7 wey you Sabi?
Abeg give me him WhatsApp contact, I wan ask am something
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Teejay13(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2021
What an incredible action taken by cavani.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by 5ThChild: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Fans don't Kno better play
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Getdowntobiznes: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2021
These people attached numbers to their souls (call it anything) but play well for me is better than numbers.
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by realstars: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Number Seven Is The Letter G, And G Stands For Goat. (7 : G. + goat = goals)
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Josh2fun: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2021
JesseJo:

Why do some of you not have sense...

The CR7 Name is a registered trademark of a brand. And Ronaldo is the face and name of the brand.

No be everything person go dey explain give una like primary 1 pupil na

You are right , but remember if Cavani refused heaven will not fall and Rinaldo will not also cancel his contract , brand or no brand , Ronaldo Goff .

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Kajaard: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2021
bayelsaowei:
that is why wearing the number 7 Jersey shouldn't be a problem na...wether he wears 77 ot 17 it shouldn't matter...but because ronaldo as we know loves attention he has to wear the number 7 by all means..

cheesy I see you already have your mind made up and there is nothing I can say to change that cheesy

Okay look at it like this: CR7 became a brand when he was at MAN U years ago, and it is only fitting that at the twilight of his career he ends it with the same CR7 brand at the club that started it all: MAN U

Are you convinced now my brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2021
JesseJo:

Why do some of you not have sense...

The CR7 Name is a registered trademark of a brand. And Ronaldo is the face and name of the brand.

No be everything person go dey explain give una like primary 1 pupil na

U should b able to identify pained bitter haters when they post online ....they are always insecure and depressed when they see the name Ronaldo
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Barristter07: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2021
OneKinGuy:
I bet cavani will be going to some emotional issues now, and dude had no choice, pressure was much.

Another angle
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by wallay77(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Kingpele:
was Messi initially a psg player

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2021
GENES11S:

A simple Google search isn't that bad.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/09/lionel-messi-rejects-neymars-gesture-as-psg-offer-new-shirt-number-15063368/amp/

Though collecting Neymar jersey would have been bad. Because he is almost in the same level as Messi & Ronaldo (personal opinion)

Yvdo u messi fans like comparing ur little puppy to the Emperor....anything Ronaldo achieves , una go run compare am with messi....Ronaldo broke the international record 2 nights ago , and a messi fan quickly created a thread that messi is about to equal Pele's scoring record against Venezuela last night.... Argentina won 3.1 , but messi failed to score or provide an assist despite subbing all offensive players and leaving him for the whole duration

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by DrayZee: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Kajaard:

cheesy I see you already have your mind made up and there is nothing I can say to change that cheesy

Okay look at it like this: CR7 became a brand when he was at MAN U years ago, and it is only fitting that at the twilight of his career he ends it with the same CR7 brand at the club that started it all: MAN U

Are you convinced now my brother cheesy
Allow them to swim in pain. There’s nothing about Ronaldo that these ones won’t complain about.
Anything Ronaldo does, they’ll bring up Messi. Insecurity galore.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by SATELLITENET: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by techWriter1: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Fake honor. But this Ronaldo selfish & proud sha! He for humbly retrieve another Jersey number na.
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by zigzagluv: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
This photo of men playing that year ,Football was great to watch , not all this babies Arsenal are playing now
WibusJaga:

Fake tribute. undecided
But this Ronaldo selfish & proud sha!
He for humbly collect another Jersey number na.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Giftexx: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Dalil8:

Fabricated news ❌

Neymar and Mbappe squad numbers are considered untouchable at PSG
saying this as PSG manager or spokesman?
Re: Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Are we still on this Shirt matter??!... Na wa o!!!

What's even Cavani's business... As long as his place in the team is unquestioned, and his weekly raba dey enter Akant steady, wetin be guy man own?

Na Ronaldo and his fanboys dey disturb themselves over such mundane things!!!

Abeg, make Ronaldo start the next EPL game. Make we check something! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 / Chelsea Contact Tuchel Over Coaching Job / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Arrive In Madrid For El Clasico (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.