Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) (45504 Views)

Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat / Our Vigilantes Will Arrest Benue Governor, Ortom When He Leaves Office Over His / Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by kingthreat(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nigeria is cursed with useless leaders. I pity the fools who believe Ortom gives a hoot because he consistently criticizes Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:
This is man too useless

But he's more useful than your terrorist BUHARI that chosed to protect the bandits and foreign herdsmen over Katsina.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Weere grin grin grin
Na lie go kill you
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Like play, like play this guy done become circus clown, ortom work on benue state, fix benue state. you haven't done anything tangible in your state since you were elected as the governor
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by BigRocky: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2021

alizma:

Some of you don't know what government is all about. As much as many of us are against the killer heardsmen, there are certain things that an individual cannot do under the law irrespective of the excuses the person has.

Are the Fulani's not doing far worst under the law?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Lastborn2022(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
And that makes you not to pay people salary or retirement salary.I see not even one industry in Benue or a good road... Mr Man old travel to north and see the kind road and industry there... You're a failure like APC��
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by 24brains(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
An impotent man has finaly goten an excuse for his impotence.

Impotency is a killer! Treat it. whether buhari or not, form a security outfit and arm them to defend your people. Or better still, arm the people to defend themselves.

I hope this cure your sickness and make you a potent man as usual.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Successmind(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Baba no wan talk say he be one minute man... grin
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by sunnywee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
You mean am? �
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Kajaard: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Myhusband(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
how I wish you feel the same for the salary earners in your state, if not for Buhari foolishness this idiot should have been reporting to Efcc every week

Buhari jihad motive had given a lot of ridicule to his prestige, he will regret that he contested and won after 2023 because the little regards people had for him during military govt had gone, those around him now are only there because of favour and self centeredness
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Ruggman: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Governor Ortorm is a real man, bold courageous and fearless. He defends the interest of his people and the common man with passion.
Long live my Governor, may the Almighty God preserve and protect you. With more leaders like you Nigeria will be a better place to live and there will be no room for authoritarian and despotic leadership. Coward leaders are afraid to speak out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Odiriance4all(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
This man drinks kai Kai but I love his senses of humor though
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
So you still have time to climb your wife despite all insecurity in your state.
You dont have fear for fellow people of your state. Flat thou shall be
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by SlyIg(f): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
You can never be depressed if you have data in Nigeria

God bless opera mini for their daily free 50MB .

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sorry, sir.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by BruncleZuma: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Our governor, our governor!!!

[img]https://c./G6a837fJZr8AAAAM/smile-creepy-smile.gif[/img]
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by lilyheaven: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Honestly, I have been laughing like .......
Since morning

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Same also happened to me when I was owing school fees before exams. I would get hard and as I'm about to penetrate my female friend, I go soft thinking how I might not write the exams.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm. Benue state on my mind.

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Lamasta(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Governance has been turned to joke in this country
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by 6ixT8: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Couple with the effect of Mary Jane. grin

The person that made that comment amidst the audience was actually giving the gomina a lieing tips.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ledaman: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
But to be sincere if was during Obj adminstration, Ortom would have been a gooner since.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Thesaint141(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
You couldn't walk and you are blaming a cripple..

Buhari has long lost the potency of his dîck too why do you think his wife is always on the run..

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
See the way this chairman dey fool himself. Instead of you to go and cure your erectile dysfunction, you dey yarn bullshit. angry
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by 6ixT8: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. Benue state on my mind.

Aster observing this you attached, I concluded that all governors in this country are doing other than to over saw the autopilot nature if the state in motion.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Kooldon(f): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Reno The Second loading.... His wife shld come and confirm this fact or he can come to me. Who get him number? I am beginning to like this man
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Onelove508: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
This blogger is fare.

Some wood have given it the headline, ORTOM BLAMES BUHARI FOR HIS ED
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Jii95: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
But he is already dead down there
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ogbuefi677(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
This man isnt proactive oh. Buy arms, give your people on those flash points, automatic weapons. Let em patrol the zones regularly. Form security network with local people
It's like you're not in Nigeria.
So that buhari's army will come and start fighting with the people he armed?
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by raphy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
So because of the plight of the poor masses in ya village oga prick no strong again..this one was scripted from his office.

But when it comes to eat the people funds his dick will stand straight no shaking .

Shit holy Fuckiin shit we knw thm na them will chop the people money and send there kids outside to school and later serve jail term ..
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by stasius: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Show us how you go flat sir.

Is it like a leaking tyre?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.