Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. (1242 Views)

So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / See What 2face Idibia Is Saying About Beating His Wife, Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. by bodybuilder: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Whatever. She is the chosen one among all the babymamas, she should be happy about that. She always knew the man had babymamas before married him. I bet people warned her against it, but you went ahead because it's Tuface(handsome, rich and famous nigga). She consented to risk. A price to pay for marrying a such nigga. Do you want him to be deadbeat dad? Let him not spend time with kids or what? You can't eat your cake and have it in this life. You know say the guy na father of all nations but you still marry am.
You see fire you put your hand inside, you come dey complain say fire born you.

This is to all these girls they think can change a guy lol. Clownz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. by Imustnottalk: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. by Polynek(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. by Pumpumking: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
bodybuilder:
Whatever. She is the chosen one among all the babymamas, she should be happy about that. She always knew the man had babymamas before married him. I bet people warned her against it, but you went ahead because it's Tuface(handsome, rich and famous nigga). She consented to risk. A price to pay for marrying a such nigga. Do you want him to be deadbeat dad? Let him not spend time with kids or what? You can't eat your cake and have it in this life. You know say the guy na father of all nations but you still marry am.

..bro..please can I fart near yor mouth & upper nose so u can stop posting dumb thread sir? (no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. by brosom(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who be u @Op?
Re: Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. by siofra(f): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
bodybuilder:

it seems you're jealous of 2face
Re: Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. by frozen70(f): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
I think she should stop all these complains and deal with it as if it's nothing

Among all the women in his life, she succeeded in making him to marry her

Does it mean that he shouldn't see other of his children mothers, especially as they are not married

2face is a polygamous man and she should just accept it that way
Re: Annie Idibia Is Big Clown. by Aniboo: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pumpumking:

..bro..please can I fart near yor mouth & upper nose so u can stop posting dumb thread sir? (no oofense) angry

Lolz angry angry grin

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Weirdest Sex Scene With Three Family Members / What Happened When I Traveled / Most Guys On NL Lack High Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.