Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) (5723 Views)

Why I Got Married To Annie - Tubaba Innocent Idibia / Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by siofra(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nigerian men!

I just saw this now. I just weak.

I trust Nigerians, the whole truth will come out soon.

They will stain your white o! They will give social media trolls ammunition to finish you.

1 Share

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by siofra(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
This gender, best in wickedness undecided

7 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by FuckSilly: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
So FUCKÎNG what!?
It's purely stupidity, looseness and greed that will make any man who's not her husband spread her legs and slide through her V, and usually at worse, even without protection.

Can Annie go naked and swear that since she's been with Tuface, no other man has slept with her?

MOST NIGERIAN HOUSEWIVES CAN NEVER TAKE THIS CHALLENGE.
If wives can't dare take this challenge, imagine what the so-called girlfriends her doing... Becoming WHORÈS right under their parents roof and care.

BLOODY HOES AND HYPOCRITES.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by chadrain: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Okay.
Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
how foolish is a woman to believe that any cheating man (like 2face) could go straight?!? the joke is one these yeye women!

2 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Danisaint112(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
2face human is about to extend his illegitimate child bearing legacy. The one I pity most is the one that had multiple children for him yet he didn't marry her but went ahead to marry hot headed Annie

2 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
2face own na to dey pregnant girls.
Even him head dey pregnant. undecided

3 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by virginprincess(f): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Annie should better expect more of this,2face is a community dick there is nothing anyone can do about it.

6 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Chnbanc: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
Do u know if it was a mistake..
U r quick to judge.
Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Allow dis man to fvk in peace naa...
When en dey broke,una gree gv am toto?
Now en get money, una want make en stick to one toto?

A broke man deserves no pucc.i.. Females say..
A rich man deserves 1.625billion pucc,is...

The kind annie ft swear say ayon kwandem guys no tear her pot?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by HltSong: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Allow dis man to fvk in peace naa...

When en dey broke,una gree gv am toto?

Now en get money, una want make en stick to one toto?

A broke man deserves no pucc.i.. Females say..

A rich man deserves 1.625billion pucc,is...

The kind annie ft swear say ayon kwandem guys no tear her pot?

E dey pain you say one single girl no gree fvCk you cause you worwor. No one wan carry your defective genes.

Grandpa.

2 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Nigerianization(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

At least he takes care of all his children unlike women that will allow a man to take care of another man's child.

4 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Josbreed: 3:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

U r quick to judge.

Any sperm a lady leaves in her womb to grow without taking postinor 2 or ANY means to prevent pregnancy is not a mistake whether or not she is ovulating. It was intentional. Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by YeePeyHaa: 3:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Op Should I give you Tuface number?

1 Like

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Ede90: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2022
But How people de knack without condom ehhn, what if one arrange infection or deasese for Baba undecided
Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by IsellSmartTvs: 6:31am On Aug 10, 2022
If an ordinary person can feel like this,then these celebs that get to meet beautiful ladies everyday won’t feel different

4 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by falcon01: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2022
2face no dey use condom ne?
Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by meobizy(f): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Lol.
Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Nonexisting: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2022
When nigga was poor, vaginarians never looked his way and he never trended on social media. Now that he is rich, mek una allow him fucck in peace nau.

7 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2022
........Hmmm go ye into the world and Multiply...So says the heaven

Tubaba, the grandmaster of a very Functional deek.
Person handsome, come get money, come get sweet voice and you expect pussies not to be at his beck and call??

If I were Tuface, I will not even play a local banker game to the extent of getting her preg.......I will impregnate that beautiful Newscaster of CNN. Whats her name again sef??

1 Like

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Tuface cldnt have done that
Fear of Anna won't allow him see her smile angry cheesy cheesy wink
News must be verified

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Annie should better expect more of this,2face is a community dick there is nothing anyone can do about it.

u will still fall for 2face, open it wide for him, we rise by lifting others

5 Likes

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Zane2point4(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2022
GOFRONT:
........Hmmm go ye into the world and Multiply...So says the heaven

Tubaba, the grandmaster of a very Functional deek.
Person handsome, come get money, come get sweet voice and you expect pussies not to be at his beck and call??

If I were Tuface, I will not even play a local banker game to the extent of getting her preg.......I will impregnate that beautiful Newscaster of CNN. Whats her name again sef??
Aisha sisi

Zain aisha??

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Teerach: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin good for all of them.
Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by virginprincess(f): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Heathrow44:

u will still fall for 2face, open it wide for him, we rise by lifting others
Well that because you don't know me,Godforbid i come across someone like 2face,know also that i not the type of girl that clamour for material and worldly things,so if you are making this comment because he is rich then you just quoted the wrong person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

U r quick to judge.
Mistake kill u there?? Useless gender defending themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2022
This gender they are very wicked, if it was the woman dem for don pursue am what kind of nonsense how can u be fucking up and down and impregnating different ladies, even if u want to cheat why impregnate a lady u aren't married to what kind of rubbish is that?? Haaaa na wa ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Well that because you don't know me,Godforbid i come across someone like 2face,know also that i not the type of girl that clamour for material and worldly things,so if you are making this comment because he is rich then you just quoted the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2022
There's nothing bad in that,,,, he's free to impregnate any woman he likes after all a man dick doesn't belong to one woman alone..

1 Like

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by lereinter(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
This gender they are very wicked, if it was the woman dem for don pursue am what kind of nonsense how can u be fucking up and down and impregnating different ladies, even if u want to cheat why impregnate a lady u aren't married to what kind of rubbish is that?? Haaaa na wa ooo

Have you gotten boyfriend

Tuface dey for you O

1 Like

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2022
lereinter:

Have you gotten boyfriend

Tuface dey for you O
Leave my mention pls and stop being stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) by Chnbanc: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Mistake kill u there?? Useless gender defending themselves
Noooo
Don't say that again.
Remember your dad is a member of this useless gender..
If him no f.u.ck ya mama,
You think say u for come this world?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) / Every Young Man Should Read This / So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.