Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL (3049 Views)

Between Men And Women Who Masturbates The Most / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
What do you think about people who masturbates? Do you think it’s normal,abnormal ,normal sexual feeling or spiritual?
Pls kindly share what you feel about this, I think one of my friend who is a male needs some advice on this, he said AfterAll ,he never had a bae to make out with ,so what choice is he left with
Lol.. lot is happening In this cornTree
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by illicit(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tell him to reduce it....

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Something is telling me you're the one and not ur friend cheesy

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
Tell him to reduce it....
Hmm reduce or stop
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lmao, you ehn
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by illicit(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaryBaey:

Hmm reduce or stop

It's not that easy to stop

At least he can start from reduction

He can't just go cold turkey, it's not that easy bro

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Expresswriter: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pray for him.

My mind tells me he wants you to help him out but he doesn't know how to tell you.

Or he has told you and you refused to help him

Or you just want to catch cruise with your post.

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by brosom(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Aunty go find a mate and stop bedeviling ur self.

Stop forming had to get grin grin
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Uzomacharles: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Then stop it for him

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by IJOBA11: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaryBaey:
What do you think about people who masturbates? Do you think it’s normal,abnormal ,normal sexual feeling or spiritual?
Pls kindly share what you feel about this, I think i needs some advice on this, AfterAll , i never had a guy to make out with
Lol.. lot is happening In this cornTree
FIXED

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF angry

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by IJOBA11: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
O.G cool
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Expresswriter:
Pray for him.

My mind tells me he wants you to help him out but he doesn't know how to tell you.

Or he has told you and you refused to help him

Or you just want to catch cruise with your post.

I’m a very close friend to him,so why would he think I will help him on this..lmao
Na you sabi
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
brosom:
Aunty go find a mate and stop bedeviling ur self.

Stop forming had to get grin grin
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Expresswriter: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaryBaey:

I’m a very close friend to him,so why would he think I will help him on this..lmao
Na you sabi

Close friend, ke? Never heard of friends with benefit?

Somebody may be catching feelings on you and you don't even know, lol

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by rickleye: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Most People "beat the meat" It is healthy.
Where it is not healthy is when it affects your work and health.
You can know those of us that Jerk -off by the hair on their head. Therefore, I can tell you that the Prince of Wales, yep Prince Williams does it.
All those people who do not have a full head of hair do. Besides shedding of hair due to cancer treatment.
How to stop - You need to do the following
1. Get a girlfriend
2. Be accountable to someone on a weekly bases. or when you are feeling week.
3. Find the trigger - This could be due to the fact that you are stressed and want to " lash out " ; you are getting inconsistent sex - instead of every 2 days or 3 days, Its once a week and you have to beg or manipulate your spouse/girlfriend ; Stop watching anything with perceive nudity- No Nairaland , No social Media content with pictures, no bb Naija and all those Americanized programming; Sleep early 10:30pm lights out ( thats when the temptation is highest, it starts during the day and builds .
4. Pray - You need a higher power to send a deep sleep upon you when you feel you can hold off or change the mood - like someone screaming during the night.
You cannot do what your peers are doing and so these might seem drastic but are necessary.

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by czarr(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yes...use olive oil.

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
rickleye:
Most People "beat the meat" It is healthy.
Where it is not healthy is when it affects your work and health.
You can know those of us that Jerk -off by the hair on their head. Therefore, I can tell you that the Prince of Wales, yep Prince Williams does it.
All those people who do not have a full head of hair do. Besides shedding of hair due to cancer treatment.
How to stop - You need to do the following
1. Get a girlfriend
2. Be accountable to someone on a weekly bases. or when you are feeling week.
3. Find the trigger - This could be due to the fact that you are stressed and want to " lash out " ; you are getting inconsistent sex - instead of every 2 days or 3 days, Its once a week and you have to beg or manipulate your spouse/girlfriend ; Stop watching anything with perceive nudity- No Nairaland , No social Media content with pictures, no bb Naija and all those Americanized programming; Sleep early 10:30pm lights out ( thats when the temptation is highest, it starts during the day and builds .
4. Pray - You need a higher power to send a deep sleep upon you when you feel you can hold off or change the mood - like someone screaming during the night.
You cannot do what your peers are doing and so these might seem drastic but are necessary.

I love this ,thanks
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Vinnie2000(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
OP
Y not Fcvk him? U two Should Bang each other, silly!..
Dats the Ultimate solution to d Masturbation problems..
Since you really care for him... sad
It will be A Win Win for all parties involved.. smiley cool

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Lilpen3758: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
ehen nah you been dey doubt that something?
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Vinnie2000(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wait
OP
Are u Male or Female? sad

because in one of your Thread in dis Romantic section,You said ur Cousin is Romancing ur Girlfriend..
But here, you are sounding like a lady..

Or you be Bobrisky Mentee? All these Confusionists pple in Nairaland!! undecided sad

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:

It's not that easy to stop

At least he can start from reduction

He can't just go cold turkey, it's not that easy bro
Illicit illicit, I don miss you. Thank goodness you didn't give an illicit advice.
Oya come and watch my video. grin

Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

As I help you grow and be a better person to your man, please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by illicit(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Illicit illicit, I don miss you. Thank goodness you didn't give an illicit advice.
Oya come and watch my video. grin

Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

As I help you grow and be a better person to your man, please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.

Nice one

Ur voice is cool
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
Y not Fcvk him? U two Should Bang each other, silly!..
Dats the Ultimate solution to d Masturbation problems..
Since you really care for him... sad
It will be A Win Win for all parties involved.. smiley cool

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Wait
OP
Are u Male or Female? sad

because in one of your Thread in dis Romantic section,You said ur Cousin is Romancing ur Girlfriend..
But here, you are sounding like a lady..

Or you be Bobrisky Mentee? All these Confusionists pple in Nairaland!! undecided sad

You have to be very careful before you comment,read the thread you’re taking about very well ,
My cousin and my gf are making out,man cries out
That was the topic
I wrote it on behalf of a friend..and it was clearly stated in the article write up
Please leave me alone in peace,I got a lot to think of
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
czarr:
Yes...use olive oil.

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Saskay44: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Masturbating or sex go still give you same end product
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaryBaey:

You have to be very careful before you comment,read the thread you’re taking about very well ,
My cousin and my gf are making out,man cries out
That was the topic
I wrote it on behalf of a friend..and it was clearly stated in the article write up
Please leave me alone in peace,I got a lot to think of
So all your stories are written on behalf of a 'friend'? As in , Chinue Achebe wey u be?

Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by Truvelisback(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na him body,so abeg no comemess.
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by 6ixT8: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Am I the only one who don't jackoff when masturbating?
That we had to stop trying because we have no time to waste
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
ClixMaster:
So all your stories are written on behalf of a 'friend'? As in , Chinue Achebe wey u be?
And you can be my assistant
No be only Chinua Achebe lol na chinyere Abacha
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
6ixT8:
Am I the only one who don't jackoff when masturbating?
That we had to stop trying because we have no time to waste

Stop eet sir ,as your pastor don confirm am say masturbation is not good for your soul ,come to Jesus In peace
Re: Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL by MaryBaey(f): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
IJOBA11:
FIXED

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF angry

You ehn we go meet one day ,that your big head ehn

While Ukrainian Feminist Run, See What Happens To The Men Pics / Guys Are Hausas Women Wife Materials / I'ze Married Now