Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! (1124 Views)

'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
We all know that sex before marriage is a sin. So, why is it that people have normalised this shii nowadays? Everybody is F*cking someone these days undecided undecided and nobody sees it as a sin anymore.

Please be mature smiley any attempt to display madness in the comment section will be met with madness smiley smiley

P.S - I'm not a very religious person. But even I know it shouldn't be normalised.
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
It has been normalised long ago. Now you do TRIAL before you marry grin
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Because that is the right thing to do, forget religion, man must taste wetin him want buy

3 Likes

Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by insidelife22(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
zangaozanga:
Because that is the right thing to do, forget religion, man must taste wetin him want buy
Ladies and gentlemen,i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
And why exactly do you have to do trial? Knowing fully well that it's a sin undecided
Tomahawk99:
It has been normalised long ago. Now you do TRIAL before you marry grin
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Jashub: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
The current generation in this world is driven by sex and all sorts of westernized bullshit . Everywhere you go now , there are nude pictures and films of people either having sex ,or dressing in a way that's sexually appealing . This has led to serious moral decline in our our society and nowadays, young people see sex as a casual thing and they not even ashamed of talking about it in public .

Just yesterday , I saw a thread here on Nairaland of a guy who is having sexual feelings for his aunty . Can you imagine ? This sort goes on daily and it is only God that will save pur unborn children
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Sonnobax15(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Before I dey pay any aboki for suya wey I wor buy, there's what we call "test"......If the aboki no gree give us that test first,we no go buy suya from am be that.......The advantage of the test is that it'll help you to determine whether the suya you're about to buy is worth your money or not............Me and my friend, precious, Sometimes we dey throw playful punches self just to be the one to take the test.....

A word is enough for the wise cool

Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hacker1O1:
And why exactly do you have to do trial? Knowing fully well that it's a sin undecided
If you don fvck pussy wey slack you go understand why trial is needed if not you go dey on top for 1 hour you no go pour na your spinal cord go suffer with no end result.
Now we even have advanced trial, give her belle first to be sure she can conceive before marrying her, some of these girls don do cray fish waka so you need to be 100% sure.
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Exactly man... I still don't fully understand it undecided
Jashub:
The current generation in this world is driven by sex and all sorts of westernized bullshit . Everywhere you go now , there are nude pictures and films of people either having sex ,or dressing in a way that's sexually appealing . This has led to serious moral decline in our our society and nowadays, young people see sex as a casual thing and they not even ashamed of talking about it in public .

Just yesterday , I saw a thread here on Nairaland of a guy who is having sexual feelings for his aunty . Can you imagine ? This sort goes on daily and it is only God that will save pur unborn children
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:

Sex is a major driver of today's world.
Welcome to the woke generation.
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by gfaruk(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Y has HE given us at a very tender age
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
1- Gradual decadence in moral standards and values.
2- economic deterioration which leads to men and women wanting a subtle way to survive.
3- Survival of the fittest in corporations, organisations, communities etc where one is seeking favours or contracts etc.
4- shoving of religious values aside or wanting to make religion new age in order to please people .
5- Rise in atheism, agnosticism and other religious beliefs that do not believe in heaven, hell or punishments for sins.
6- Normalcy of sex industries.
7- Increase in 'notice me plague or I go pepper dem' in the society aka 'show off'.
The list is endless.

Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

As I help you grow and be a better person to your man, please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Then why do y'all follow girls that you know fully well that they've fvcked before.... Y'all won't lol for good girls to marry around... You need bad biiches and still complain about them. What were you expecting?
Tomahawk99:

If you don fvck pussy wey slack you go understand why trial is needed if not you go dey on top for 1 hour you no go pour na your spinal cord go suffer with no end result.
Now we even have advanced trial, give her belle first to be sure she can conceive before marrying her, some of these girls don do cray fish waka so you need to be 100% sure.
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
zangaozanga:
Wise words bro. Dem no dey pay money for monkey wey still dey on top tree.
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Jashub: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
Tomahawk99:

Sex is a major driver of today's world.
Welcome to the woke generation.
[/s] There is nothing " woke " about living in a standard that the animals subscribe to daily .
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
For you to keep that Shii until marriage... But NO. Y'all Hot MFs want to stick your d*cks inside anything that has a hole just because you have it.
gfaruk:
Y has HE given us at a very tender age
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] There is nothing " woke " about living in a standard that the animals subscribe to daily .
Toh! But na so e dey happen
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hacker1O1:
Then why do y'all follow girls that you know fully well that they've fvcked before.... Y'all won't lol for good girls to marry around... You need bad biiches and still complain about them. What were you expecting?
Good girl? Haha! A good girl is just a b.itch that has not been caught.
Personally i like bad bitches as long as the pussy is good and she is intelligent. No be me go coach person how to fvck cheesy
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
No body has normalised anything
Every human being is absolutely responsible for the outcome of their lives...it' was their personal decision to decide to take that step despite the warnings at church, the town criers in the buses, the warnings from their personal Bible study, the tracts and fliers shared and so much more avenues
The good news is u can still repent today by making the right decision, many unbelievers stand for celibacy..why not u ?
Holy Spirit in still in the business of stretching forth his hand to help, accept it and receive grace to stand for what is right and purge out that fragrance of sin enticing u to do the wrong thing

1 Like

Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yeah man. That's nice. smiley I hope your future wife is a bad biich too with good pussy that's been fvcked multiple times and she'll also be very intelligent and a master in bedmatics smiley smiley ... Please say AMEN smiley
Tomahawk99:

Good girl? Haha! A good girl is just a b.itch that has not been caught.
Personally i like bad bitches as long as the pussy is good and she is intelligent. No be me go coach person how to fvck cheesy
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hacker1O1:
Yeah man. That's nice. smiley I hope your future wife is a bad biich too with good pussy that's been fvcked multiple times and she'll also be very intelligent and a master in bedmatics smiley smiley ... Please say AMEN smiley
AMEN. It's no big deal, even your future wife is another man's present bitch....if you check well even your present girl is has an extra dick(s) to service apart from yours.
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lmao... I'll definitely marry someone who has the same ideals as me. And I ain't dating no biich RN wink
Tomahawk99:

AMEN. It's no big deal, even your future wife is another man's present bitch....if you check well even your present girl is has an extra dick(s) to service apart from yours.
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hacker1O1:
Lmao... I'll definitely marry someone who has the same ideals as me. And I ain't dating no biich RN wink
But you commit fornication tongue
Repent oh ye sinner!
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Womanizer(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Won't you take a car for a test drive before you buy it? grin
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by gfaruk(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hacker1O1:
For you to keep that Shii until marriage... But NO. Y'all Hot MFs want to stick your d*cks inside anything that has a hole just because you have it.

Ooh nigga
He gave us to familiarize our self with our stuff, so u ain't gon be shocked we u later discover it nt really perfect
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin Lmao... I don't
Tomahawk99:

But you commit fornication tongue
Repent oh ye sinner!
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
smiley You really believe this? Please quote where you saw it in the Bible, Quran or Buddhist books. Thanks smiley smiley
gfaruk:

Ooh nigga
He gave us to familiarize our self with our stuff, so u ain't gon be shocked we u later discover it nt really perfect
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hacker1O1:
grin Lmao... I don't
Liar Liar X. Send me your girlfriend's number let me confirm wink
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Hacker1O1: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lmao grin grin Fr man... And I ain't dating nobody rn
Tomahawk99:

Liar Liar X. Send me your girlfriend's number let me confirm wink
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good topic,sex before marriage is the reason why marriages don't last any more.Nothing starts on the wrong note lasts,if you want a long lasting marriage you should avoid premarital sex with your partner and if you already lost your virginity then take the celibacy route.
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Tomahawk99(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hacker1O1:
Lmao grin grin Fr man... And I ain't dating nobody rn
Check again am sure you're forgeting someone grin...lucky you she is not on NL.
If you deny i will cast a spell, next time you mount her you will hook there cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! by Victerica(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Because, it is not a crime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uyo Hookup And Dating Telegram Group / 3 Reasons Why Your Children May Not Make It Past 30 Years / I Miss My Chubby Jamaican Princess, Khia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.