Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady (31742 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Why Have We Normalised Sex Before Marriage? Discuss! / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by olaboo123: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerian lady shares her story as she narrates how sexual assault and sexual harassment is normalised in secondary schools

This thread above all emphasis the need for young people, both male and females, to be taught sexual consent early enough because some of them do not even know that sexual assault or harrassment is wrong on all levels. Continue to read below...

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/10/nigerian-lady-shares-her-story-as-she.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by olaboo123: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2018
What is this aunty saying? The same girls will give you yansh and boobies to rock during social nights (Saturday Saturday medicine grin ). High school was sweet o.

If you attended a full boarding school, you'd know only sharp chics were quaved and what not....and they were cool with it. It was part of what gave them rep too.

Modified.
I think it's safe to say it's easy to come to the conclusion that the lady in question was probably unattractive in secondary school.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Mintum: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
She talk true, irresponsible boys everywhere

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by sheperfect(f): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Brb
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by UncleDeborah: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Anybody wey no _fuck for secondary school no go secondary school be that. Back of dining hall, inside toilet..

Remembered a girl I caught banging in the toilet. The nigga she was banging no even send baba just dey enjoy himself dey go. The girl practically asked me if I wan enter set so as to keep my mouth shut and not report her. As a sharp guy I refused to dull myself.

BMHS class of 2001 i hail.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by sunnysunny69(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
I remember in secondary school my first love, a girl my age mate. We said no sex, no sex then one day the opportunity came. I entered paradise then surprised she wasn't a virgin as she always form. Took it as a little boy then my friends said ask her who took her virginity ?

When I did she said it was P.E teacher 2 years ago during the inter house sport party. As a young boy that moment the love was gone.

Got to SS2 then started dating one of the senior in SS3, Then one day again we did the grin cheesy grin grin but she wasn't as convenient as expected but was to later tell me it started with the P.E teacher during the inter house sport party .

Moral of my story, sexual arrasment, education etc. As a parent you have a duty to teach your children. Don't leave it to the teachers in school or community.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Splasshhh(f): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by IrokoOluwere: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Earthbound:
What is this aunty saying? The same girls will give you yansh and boobies to rock during social nights (Saturday Saturday medicine grin ). High school was sweet o.

If you attended a full boarding school, you'd know only sharp chics were quaved and what not....and they were cool with it. It was part of what gave them rep too.
I swear ! cheesy
Na the girls dy even use breast press your body stylishly o

33 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by crafteck(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hiss.. Much ado about notin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Things like that happens mostly in all boarding schools, for those of us that went to girls only school, the unholy sexual lesbianism tendencies can make someone scarred for life.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by IrokoOluwere: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
UncleDeborah:
Anybody wey no _fuck for secondary school no go secondary school be that. Back of dining hall, inside toilet..

BMHS class of 2001 i hail.
I no fork for secondary school undecided
At least not in the school premises!

25 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by akinszz: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Splasshhh:
for O B O

5 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Mastadestiny(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Children of nowadays have become sexually active at a very tender age. Only the right sex education can bring a way forward.

10 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by babyfaceafrica: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
story
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Dollabiz: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by ikay00406(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
@OP..What's the name of your secondary school.
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Especially in federal government colleges.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
all her yen yen yen is solely on boys. what of my school mother who gave me breast to suck, or Nancy that taught me how to locate the punaniiii

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mintum:
She talk true, irresponsible boys everywhere
i
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by dyydxx: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is really sad. I hope things have changed now. I was never a boarder, but girls need to be protected.

5 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Ancientboy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
I'm confused please, if she did experience all these,why didn't she walk up to a female teacher to report, Matron is also there, or did she attend All boys school? grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
i remember d day me and my guys saw senior Tunde knack one ss1 babe, kai

9 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by megamind160: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
just sad
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by lordpherow98(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
This 1 is mad.. Advocating for females Only

Back then in Niger college, Benin City, some group of girls started calling me a weakling because I didn't respond to the green light 1 of them was beaming at me

Body tell dem Las Las Wen I became the school game prefect.

They are all hoes, and she isn't excluded undecided

47 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by OLUWABIG(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Earthbound:

true talk boarding school sweet die che!!
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by LZAA: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Omo quavo na normal tins for skul na
Infact chics expect am for skul na
Warris all dis nonsense of sechual halassment( like sarkin would say grin)
Park well

8 Likes

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by obataokenwa(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
It never happened in mine. Almost all my set finished secondary school as virgins those days in Kaduna only for an SS2 student in Lagos after about five month I finished my WAEC to spoil me.

I wish she never did cos sex has always been a problem I don't know how to stop

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by miqos02(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady by Ajibel(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
I was a senior prefect. I knew what my eyes saw with junior girls grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.