Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest (7384 Views)

Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US / 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by StagethemTVee: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Annie Idibia is really mad at 2baba because she claims he frolics with Pero Adeniyi and has been doing so throughout their marriage. Here is a video showing 2baba resting his head like a baby on Pero's chest at his event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXJcaR6jNH4
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by EmptyGarden(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
His baby mama of 3, she deserve knacking from time to time na.... E no suppose easy to find replacement for 2baba... But finally, eye wey dey cry dey see o.

8 Likes

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmn, the bond is still there

5 Likes

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by habsydiamond(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
This one is not mistake oo... Three children with 2baba..... If na one child now I if hear... She deserves to be with the father of her kids now when no be say then fight... Twobaba and natural pillow Sha...

7 Likes

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by illicit(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na mumu fit marry tuface tho....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Truvelisback(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
2baba is an Alpha male. Him no get Annie time, he is just enjoying himself.

4 Likes

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Davash222(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
As it stands now, Annie is the side chick. cheesy

Alfa; 1

Femail; 0

16 Likes

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Davash222(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
Annie was a notorious strumpet before 2face managed to wife her.

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by illicit(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Annie was a notorious strumpet before 2face managed to wife her.

The two of them be like Ashewo Sonu, Jaguda nwa

Dem no well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Emilokoiyawon: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is nonsense. Why did he marry Annie if his heart was with Pero? I have said it severally and I will say it again: marriage is not for everybody. In fact marriage is not for MOST people.
All my life I don't think I have ever seen one successful marriage. Most of the so called good marriages are secretly plagued with lies, stress, verbal and emotional abuse to say the least.

MOST people should stay away from marriage. The world will be more peaceful.

4 Likes

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by DoggoneDogg: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
I have a question;

Was Annie not aware that Tuface had THREE kids with Pero before getting married to him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Bodexman(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmmm!

Father of many nations.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Bodexman(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
I don't understand the ladies of nowadays. Is like they don't have training at all.

How will you bring sensitive/private issues like this to social media, to achieve what exactly?

Is like they don't know many people they are talking to are passing through a lot in their lives too than to be interested in settling issues for them.

Smh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Tomahawk99(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
Shut up
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by illicit(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Shut up

Ur blokos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Tomahawk99(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:

Ur blokos
grin grin grin Haba bros

1 Like

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by davidufuoma(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tu baba
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by alpamo6: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
The real deal dey with those pointed nipples, how can he dress like that, no be juju be that.
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by ValCon888: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2021
You're the one with the weakest position amongst his baby mamas, the other ladies bore him sons.
And yet amongst his 3 baby mamas, he married only you.
Tuface rewarded you for your loyalty doesn't mean he has to be loyal to you.

If you don't like the attention he's paying to the mother of his sons, then quit. If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

You married the man as he is. His name is Innocent but he never said he was a saint.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Friend22(m): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
This is nonsense. Why did he marry Annie if his heart was with Pero? I have said it severally and I will say it again: marriage is not for everybody. In fact marriage is not for MOST people.
All my life I don't think I have ever seen one successful marriage. Most of the so called good marriages are secretly plagued with lies, stress, verbal and emotional abuse to say the least.

Don't be unfortunate.
Because you are blind from seeing good marriages does not mean it does not exist.

And your last statement confirms the level of your thinking-REALLY SHALLOW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Rugaria: 1:56am On Sep 04, 2021
This guy na correct woman wrapper. See as he started crying once the head received the holy anointing from the huge melons
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by constance500: 3:24am On Sep 04, 2021
They call him 2 baba for a reason
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Decolonel(m): 4:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Damaged human spotted

1 Like

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Lateefadewale(m): 5:44am On Sep 04, 2021
Many people keep justifying 2baba's actions calling him an Alpha male or whatever rubbish..

To me, he owes Annie an apology if truly he cheated... and Annie? Well, she needs to learn how to be a submissive wife.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by KingLennon(m): 5:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Annie can't stop 2face from seeing the mother of his kids but also 2face should not abuse the privilege by going back to sleep with her. He took a vow and he's married now. The marriage covenant should be respected....
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Auskyd(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Feel so sorry for you mehn. Your parents marriage no good, those of all your relatives no good, married friends no good.

If this isn't village people, I don't know what is. Abeg no do mistake marry. Your marriage sef will never be good. Cheeee.

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by OKOATA(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

grin
Mr Righteousness junior brother calm down, first things first Pero met Tuface before Ani did, she already had 3 kids with him before Ani ever came into his life. Did you expect 2face to throw Pero away? Moreover is it a crime to marry more than 2 wives? We aren't living in europe Mr man so 2face has the right to be with his first wife, Ani is the second wife so stop with the ranting abeg.
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Saskay44: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Have money
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Spechialone(f): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Annie vs the other women... Tough one for her
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by Kingluqman(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2021
Na this Pero geh 2baba, buh Annie outsmart her before.

grin
Re: 2baba Frolics With Pero Adeniyi Puts Head On Her Chest by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Oga Idibia trying to have a fourth child with Pero for the records, Ani should just learn to live with the fact that they'll have to share this one, and Pero is ever ready to give him any style

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke's Lesbian Sextape: 8 Points To Take Home - Eze Gabriel Chikwado / Why Is Seal's Face Scarred? / Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.