Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Don't Be A Killer! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A Killer! (351 Views)

Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Killer! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
I am Nniero11. A Nigerian not by choice but by the will of the creator. I accept and love my identity regardless of the numerous murders that happen in my country on a daily basis. I have come to spread my message of love and good will. I am not here to take tithe nor pressure anyone to believe in the creator as the maker of all things loves and provides for all in his appointed time without considering our sins as the fake pastors call it.
He that physically murders a man may be pardoned by the creator but he who out of spite and hatred belittles his fellow man(man or woman, male or female) to the point that his fellow man gives up on his dreams shall never be forgiven as anyone that kills a man's dreams has killed him eternally.
Times are hard but with love this harsh world can become a beautiful place to live in. Imagine a world where we live in love and unity. A world where Mr. A cares about the welfare of Mr. B just as he cares about himself. Things will be better and life will be very interesting.
My people know this truth today so that you shall live a long time. Put your mind to work and learn these hard truths so that it shall be well with you.

I shall outline some facts and I would love the reader to learn them.

N01. You must live by faith - This implies that no matter what happens around you, always remain POSITIVE. Believe even when it seems impossible that you will get better and succeed. Don't let anyone or situation make you doubt your survival

N02. Believe in something and serve it with all your heart. Make time to pray to that thing. If you are the type that doesn't believe in God but you believe in karma then live strictly by the principles of karma. Make a covenant with whatever you serve and call upon it regularly and see if your life will not change for good.

N03. Most people out there derive joy from your tears so ensure never to get angry or cry when[b] they attack you emotionally[/b]. Learn from what they throw at you and move on.

N04. You have to be happy no matter what happens don't let anger and depression get to you because they can easily cloud a man's mind which will only hasten his way to unprecedented doom.

N05. Let your mistakes be lessons to you. Do not live your life regretting your mistakes. Always remember that to be great you need to fail many times.

N06. The only person or thing that can truly love you is what you serve as your creator. Every other thing will betray you or let you down just to gain a favour.

And lastly nothing is worth dying for so keep hate, anger, envy far away from your heart and remember that if you are patient enough you will have it all.

My fellow country men if you cannot help a struggling man then keep quiet. Don't tell him to go and hustle or kill his self esteem by telling him that he is lazy. I know many people who have tried heaven and earth yet they never made it. So if you are lucky to be blessed by providence be a source of hope and joy to your neighbour and give him a helping hand.

MY PEOPLE NO BE BY HUSTLE OOOOOO.

THIS IS THE LITTLE SECRETE MEN OF GOD WILL NOT TELL YOU SO THAT THEY WILL KEEP COLLECTING YOUR TITHE.

WHAT DOES THE READER THINK?

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Emotion Should Be Tagged Love / Be Serious With The Person You Truely Loves / What Is The Normal Dating Age For Female And Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.