Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,044 members, 7,953,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Is The Normal Dating Age For Female And Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Normal Dating Age For Female And Male (370 Views)

Dating Age Calculator / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Normal Dating Age For Female And Male by Bolarineliza202: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2021
How old should a female be before she can date and does a lady's age really matters when dating.

How old should a male be before he can date and does a guy's age matter when dating?
Re: What Is The Normal Dating Age For Female And Male by chatinent: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2021

Re: What Is The Normal Dating Age For Female And Male by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2021
I don't know but this current generation don begin dey date even before they put head for junior secondary.
Ike gwụrụ
Re: What Is The Normal Dating Age For Female And Male by Mide1data: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
How old should a female be before she can date and does a lady's age really matters when dating.

How old should a male be before he can date and does a guy's age matter when dating?

HOLY SHIT.

It shouldn't be determined by age but by emotional maturity.

Some may start as early as 13 but some will need to wait untill they turn 21.

And the most important is the education on sex education. I permit you to date should not mean i permit you to engage in sex.

But what suprises me today is how some neglect their kids all in the question of "WHAT DO THEY KNOW?"

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING to this generation.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Dating Age For Female And Male by Bolarineliza202: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT.

It shouldn't be determined by age but by emotional maturity.

Some may start as early as 13 but some will need to wait untill they turn 21.

And the most important is the education on sex education. I permit you to date should not mean i permit you to engage in sex.

But what suprises me today is how some neglect their kids all in the question of "WHAT DO THEY KNOW?"

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING to this generation.
You've said it all,and I have learnt from you
Re: What Is The Normal Dating Age For Female And Male by virginprincess(f): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
My dear, there is no normal dating age in this era, now even a ten year old girl has a boyfriend, i was shocked when i heard of a thirteen years old girl who gave birth in my neighbourhood last week and the worst part of it is that the boy who impregnanted her is just sixteen yrs, so there is no age for dating in this era especially in nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / Xmanx Depit Alert! Girls Taking I Luv You Very Seriously Now. I Run In Peace. / Checkout Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.