Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered (43901 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by bibiking7(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sad
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Josejp: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Just got tired of listening to Nigerian news

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Northern Christians are the target. May God have mercy.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Terrence99: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow, Ahiboilandgas, Educationalserv, Helinues, AKA NLPoliceWoman, Monogamy, AntiChristian, Arrewa, NafeesaAA,

I hope you guys are happy now.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mother's love ehn.
May God console their loved ones.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by AZControversial(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mehn.... terrible!
The pain of losing a child, struggling to bear the loss and passing away shortly after.

Quite sorrowful!
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Ayo2004: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheChameleon:
May his killers never know peace. They killed him and his mother.
The killers are Buhari and his cohorts
They will love long,luxurious lives while their children are also balling in Abuja and achieving great things

Nothing like "killers never know peace"
Karma is a bitch and bitches love money

Nothing like right or wrong in Nigeria
Only rich and poor
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yet another one by the bororo fulani bandits.

Like if you think bororo fulani are human beings.

Share if you think they are bunch of wild animals that should be hunted for sport.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Ikwereanlion(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
shocked IPOB terrorist you are rejoicing because they're Hausa. Can't you see that they're Christians. I guess all northerners are enemies in your book.

Keep quoting ursef
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by mbahdi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
The chief of arm forces buhari has brought much pains to nigerians due to his failure and inability to perform.may God judge him and those surrounding him
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by abdulkayus(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Citygal:
But wait!, we all know that the North is not safe to live, why do sane people still stay back? I mean, is your life not more important than the properties you’ve acquired there?

Where do you want them to go? These are people that are indigene of Adamawa state. Adamawa state has many tribes and religion. It is believed that the Christians population are a little bit ahead of the Muslim.
The deceased here are Adamawa Christians, or do u want them to relocate to the south east where you guys never consider them as Christians. To u guys, every northerners is a fulani or hausa and a muslim

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Theicecode(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
What a tragedy, may her soul rest in peace, this life is really strange
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Theicecode(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Josejp:
Just got tired of listening to Nigerian news
Bad news everyday is really tiring
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Citygal:
But wait!, we all know that the North is not safe to live, why do sane people still stay back? I mean, is your life not more important than the properties you’ve acquired there?
Don't be disgracing urself anyhow in public. We all know u don't know anything and too childish for your age that u can't think outside ur village. U think Nigeria starts and ends with ur village? How old are u sef... Lemme know maybe I can excuse u till u reach like 15 years before I can blast u. But if u are 15 and above and talking this nonsense... U have mental retardation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by lomprico(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
she died of heartbreak. sad

RIP

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by paddyDIGITAL(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
What a sorrowful end.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by AntiChristian: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Terrence99:
KillMNKnow, Ahiboilandgas, Educationalserv, Helinues, AKA NLPoliceWoman, Monogamy, AntiChristian, Arrewa, NafeesaAA,

I hope you guys are happy now.

We are not happy with killings!

Whoever thinks we are happy with this kind of death may God grant that person the same kind of death happiness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by NaijaCover(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Vickkybones:
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.

UBA bank.

Sell your phone and use the money and eat

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
shocked IPOB terrorist you are rejoicing because they're Hausa. Can't you see that they're Christians. I guess all northerners are enemies in your book.
Don't mind that mental retard person. Some people are too suppiidd to be Nigerians
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Don't mind that terroristttt, mental retard brain
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by shegun4sur: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Citygal:

That is their hometown
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by jimyjames(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
But you rejoice when igbos are killed? Why are igbos your enemies?
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by joefelin2345: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Even if he is not a Christian, must he rejoice over the death of a promising young man & his sweet mother?. RIP to the guy & mum.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Lamasta(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
So sad may their souls rest in peace cry
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Trustedpronet: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
I resemblance with buhari's only son that just wedded. RIP man and Said baba
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by EmekaA125(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
RIP. Rest on
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by EmekaA125(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerian Ladies....I wonder how you guys sleep at night knowing fully well that the food you are carrying in between your legs is not eatable due to infection & unhygienic practice. What will you take you ladies to keep your vagina sweet, fresh and appetizing? This is becoming too bad. A man will spend and take care of a girl yet the only compensation he would get is a smelling, stinking and irritating pussy. God punish you ladies there. Umu idiot.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Such a bloodthirsty country with bloodthirsty leaders and citizens.... Slow Country!
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Skillsnigeria: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers DPO Shot Dead By Armed Robbers While Returning From A Trip. Photos / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.