Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered (43899 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Blackmen07: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hopebringer:
The North

What a wasteland . A region of people who don't care for truth , professionalism or tolerance

Taliban's next target is likely Northern Nigeria

The south east a people cursed with flat head synonym, a land cursed with erosion, I place of where crime rules, a place where baby factory industry trives , a place where kidnapping is the order of the day, a place where their heroes are drug dealers, pirates, counterfeiters, armed robbers, rituals ( cubana, ezeogo, ubanaze,etc) and a terrorist is worshipped as a god. A land where the only indivisible factor is CRIME.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Geeman2006: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
shocked IPOB terrorist you are rejoicing because they're Hausa. Can't you see that they're Christians. I guess all northerners are enemies in your book.

Everyone in the North, na Hausa to most southerners.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
mbahdi:
May God visit buhari in a marvelous way for failing those who voted him.
why are u guys blaming buhari for everything na...the man has done his best joor....did he send them to kill? we should learn to be grateful bro ..if not for this same buhari diz Nigeria would have been sold out by now... U that is castigating, wat have u contributed for the country to move forward? ....it's always easy to sit back there and condem...abeg Leave the old man to rest ..I'm not happy with this your comment.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Lakenaira: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
post=105480681:

Sell your phone and use the money and eat
if he sells his phone and uses the money to eat by next Month he would not have any money to eat and he will also not have any phone to sell.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
THE PAIN OF LOSING A CHILD IS UNBEARABLE.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Frenzyboy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
See wetin buhari de cause
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by SeriouslySense(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
it's possible, and they are with God. Although it's sad how they went.
Ayo2004:
Make mama and pikin go chop life for heaven abeg
This Nigeria too hard grin

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by foreshore(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A woman identified as Mrs Jummai Albert has died a day after the burial of her only child, Jerry Albert, who was brutally murdered by unknown assailants in Adamawa State, Reports.

It was gathered by , that Jerry, a student of the Adamawa State University, Mubi, had been attacked and slaughtered by the assailants on Tuesday night, August 31. He was laid to rest on Thursday, September 2.

Sadly, Mrs Albert was unable to cope with the death of her only child and died on Friday, September 3, As The Time Of Filing This Report, She will be laid to rest on Saturday in Zakawan community, Gayuk Local Government Area of Adamawa.

One Thamie Khing, has narrated his last moment with Jerry hours before he was killed and also confirmed the death of the victim's mother to .

Read Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2819491221601959&id=100006233262855

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2820296951521386&id=100006233262855

So sad
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Validated: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
abdulkayus:
Where do you want them to go? These are people that are indigene of Adamawa state. Adamawa state has many tribes and religion. It is believed that the Christians population are a little bit ahead of the Muslim.
The deceased here are Adamawa Christians, or do u want them to relocate to the south east where you guys never consider them as Christians. To u guys, every northerners is a fulani or hausa and a muslim
Abdul, you are wrong. Southern Christians do not hate Northerners, especially Christians. That said, I know some Igbos still bear grudges against the north, be they muslims or christians because Yakubu Gowon, being a christian supervised the mass murder of millions of christian igbos and children.
To the story, you Christians in the North need to start fighting back. The Fulanis are not more than you people. I served in Bauchi and since the Tafawa'Balewa riot there in the 80s, christians there woke up and the nonesense has reduced. Until you people begin to fight back, these killing, kidnapping, forced marriages will never end. The best form of defence is attack. I give you a scenario. In Kano, in the 90s, anytime any imam feels hurt for whatsoever, he will incite muslims who will start to attack igbos, destroy their shops, kill and maim, etc. Until the igbos got ready for them and when they tried it, the traders fought back. Since then, such nonsense stopped. Why? Because, they know the repercussion of any such nonesense
Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Bauchi, Gombe and all Christian communities in the North should all form vigilante groups to stand up against these killers instead of fighting themselves. Christianity does not mean we should be defenseless and helpless. Do not wait until they finish you guys before fighting back.
Please awake and chase the marauders out of your towns and villages.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by IkengaRussell(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
shocked IPOB terrorist you are rejoicing because they're Hausa. Can't you see that they're Christians. I guess all northerners are enemies in your book.

Yea,all Northerners are the enemy..After all,Yakubu Gowon no be Christian?..

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by uba1991: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hopebringer:
The North

What a wasteland . A region of people who don't care for truth , professionalism or tolerance

Taliban's next target is likely Northern Nigeria
ipob is the north, ritualist in the north, armed robbery in the north.
Are you happy now?
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Patrioticman007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Better buckle up, to them every Northerner is an Aboki that deserve no mercy. Northern Christians should stop the sell out, for these evil doers will show them no mercy, like they did during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by sylve11: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sad one.

Journey well to them. sad cool
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by enemyofprogress: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Being her only sun, there was no way she could have survived it
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by MufasaLion: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
May they fly high to Mars!
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by NairaMaster1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
The most painful thing is that she will still not see Jerry.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by JUSTBEFOCUS: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
If you are the only son stay away from your village as you grow. And you parents keep your only son away from your village. E get why!
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Hopebringer: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blackmen07:

The south east a people cursed with flat head synonym, a land cursed with erosion, I place of where crime rules, a place where baby factory industry trives , a place where kidnapping is the order of the day, a place where their heroes are drug dealers, pirates, counterfeiters, armed robbers, rituals ( cubana, ezeogo, ubanaze,etc) and a terrorist is worshipped as a god. A land where the only indivisible factor is CRIME.
news flash aboki grin I agree cause I ain't from there . North and southeast are wasted regions grin
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
This news hurts. Makes me sad
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
I and my siblings refuse to die untimely in the name of Jesus. We're immensely covered with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Slickest(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
"Can't you see they're Christian's?"
I'm so disappointed, what makes you different from Boko Haram, bandits and the likes. So if he was a Muslim he deserves to die bah? Shallow minded fuuls
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Teejay13(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is tragedy, I can actually feel the pain of a mother on her only son.

RIP to them both sha.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Terrence99: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

We are happy with killings!

Whoever says we are not happy with this kind of death may God grant that person the same kind of death happiness!
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by jaxxy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
The government failed her. How hard is it to improve security mechanism in this country nation wide?? How hard? undecided
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by chatinent: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oh men.

The mum couldn't bear it.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by EbenMayor(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
So sad , he was my student in Demsa LGA, Adamawa several years ago. I am sorry Jerry
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by YaksonFCA(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
May their soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by UkponoAbasi01(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
nifemi25:
May there souls rest in peace.

shock story embarassed
nifemi25:
May there souls rest in peace.

shock story
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Baruchgy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Americans has just stepped into our shoes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Jefferic(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
sad This is really so sad........
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by abidem4real: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
RPirez:

You're indeed MADDD! angry
Boni9020 is even "madder" than you think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo / Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) / Rivers DPO Shot Dead By Armed Robbers While Returning From A Trip. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.