Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered (43900 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by abdulkayus(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Validated:

Abdul, you are wrong. Southern Christians do not hate Northerners, especially Christians. That said, I know some Igbos still bear grudges against the north, be they muslims or christians because Yakubu Gowon, being a christian supervised the mass murder of millions of christian igbos and children.
To the story, you Christians in the North need to start fighting back. The Fulanis are not more than you people. I served in Bauchi and since the Tafawa'Balewa riot there in the 80s, christians there woke up and the nonesense has reduced. Until you people begin to fight back, these killing, kidnapping, forced marriages will never end. The best form of defence is attack. I give you a scenario. In Kano, in the 90s, anytime any imam feels hurt for whatsoever, he will incite muslims who will start to attack igbos, destroy their shops, kill and maim, etc. Until the igbos got ready for them and when they tried it, the traders fought back. Since then, such nonsense stopped. Why? Because, they know the repercussion of any such nonesense
Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Bauchi, Gombe and all Christian communities in the North should all form vigilante groups to stand up against these killers instead of fighting themselves. Christianity does not mean we should be defenseless and helpless. Do not wait until they finish you guys before fighting back.
Please awake and chase the marauders out of your towns and villages.

Look, I am a proud Muslim to even start with, and I strongly abhor and detest ethnics and religious crisis. The both adherence of the religion do have their blames.
And yes, people in d South east still look down on northerner Christians. They never believe there are millions of Christians in the north. I saw it first hand when I served in the east. A friend who is a catholic from Kano was never accepted as a Christian until toward the end of the NYSC. They couldn't believe that there are indigenous Kano who are christians
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by KennethEnyi(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
The great order of things
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Mamijoh(f): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ayo2004:
Make mama and pikin go chop life for heaven abeg
This Nigeria too hard grin

doest it sound funny to you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by offiahvictor(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tragic!!! what a loss what a nation what a people
God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by caandi: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Rip to the dead. May dead so soon not be our portion in Jesus name. I feel for her mom. It was heart break she could not take the sudden demise of her only eye.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Polynek(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
May there soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

You are a liar! Whoever changes what I wrote is a liar!
Revelation 21:8

But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) / Rivers DPO Shot Dead By Armed Robbers While Returning From A Trip. Photos / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.