Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

See What Some Teenagers Do When You Send Them To School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Some Teenagers Do When You Send Them To School (669 Views)

Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria / Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? / Women Expose A Man & His Nudes After He Slid Into Their DMs To Send Them Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Some Teenagers Do When You Send Them To School by moregist4you202: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2021
The rate of imm0r@lity is rising up, every day it’s going higher in our society today. This could be a result of a lack of parental care on the part of some parents.

As society is growing up in vices on daily basis, parents are supposed to take good care of their children by monitoring what their wards do. This generation might be heading into what may look worse than ever if care is not taken.

Parents, please take a good look at these photos and make your own judgment. Could it be what your son or daughter is also doing? Maybe they are doing it in your absence and you don’t know, or even at school.

The worst thing you can ever say is that my child doesn’t do this. Remember they associate directly or indirectly with the bad ones. Just keep watch on your children and observe their friends.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/parents-please-be-watchful-see-what-these-teenagers-do-when-you-send-them-to-school/

Re: See What Some Teenagers Do When You Send Them To School by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2021
grin
I was having a similar discourse with my neighbor whose daughter just gained admission into Delsu.....Baba didn't argue much..He knew his daughter won't return home the same wey she left.....

We wey stay for hostel that year for school,na only God know the kind of atrocities wey we see for school..Just that guyman was just too serious with his studies that he didn't have time for such nonsense..
Re: See What Some Teenagers Do When You Send Them To School by MsFaith: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2021
They lack proper parental guidance

(1) (Reply)

Man Serves Punishment For Cheating On His Girlfriend / Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. / Please Help Me,i Keep Having This Weird Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.