Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. (668 Views)

10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Bbnaija: Watch Tricky Tee get cozy with Dora / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. by Haylel: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
It's 24hrs to December and I'm moved to detty it for me, myself and I.
From the 1st to the 31st, I want to visit all the cool and fun places in Lagos Mainland. If you have a place (places) you've been to and feel it's sweet, let us hear.
Re: Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. by Haylel: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
From Google, i'm seeing
- Maryland mall
- Raddison Blu
- Beeriga Love Lagos.

Have you been to any of these ones? Share your experience.
Re: Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. by jetwonder(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
grin
Lagos lagoon is the best place to be in Lagos
Re: Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. by Haylel: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
jetwonder:
grin
Lagos lagoon is the best place to be in Lagos
Inside the lagoon? grin
Or, is there a cool spot called Lagos lagoon?
Re: Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. by jetwonder(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Haylel:

Inside the lagoon? grin
Or, is there a cool spot called Lagos lagoon?
yes there are many good spot. am not lagosian but i've been in that area. there are cool spot around. am not familia wit names
Re: Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. by Haylel: 12:11am On Nov 30, 2021
jetwonder:
yes there are many good spot. am not lagosian but i've been in that area. there are cool spot around. am not familia wit names
grin grin grin You not serious. I sheepishly had to check Google to confirm, there is not one cool spot called "the Lagos lagoon".
Except you talking about boat cruise on the lagoon.
Re: Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. by Haylel: 12:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Found one.

1. Lekki conservation centre:
I've seen enough leaves and trees so this place in it's raw sense isn't really my thing. But this conservation centre has the longest canopy walk in the whole of Africa. It's all height and length, not for pussy asses and people that gets scared easily.
For my love for experiment, I think it's a perfect spot to test this psychological phenomenon called "misattribution of arousal".
If you don't know 'bout it, forget about it.

Re: Cozy And Fun Places To Visit In Lagos. by Haylel: 12:57am On Nov 30, 2021
2. Rufus and Bee
I don't know if this will be a good idea, but then again, that was what I was in for.
Words from peeps who've once graced the place, it's said that some restaurants in this place are particularly concerned about your mode of dressing. No flip flops, lazy boy Crocs or ripped jeans.
Asides that, it's an all-round entertainment with different games and experiences to fill the pages of your diary.
PS: The cost of drinks might be a lil' bit on the high side though.

(1) (Reply)

Eligible Bachelors, What’s Your Problem? / Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Car Crash 6 Weeks After Engagement (Photos) / My Valentine Date With My Parents!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.