Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) (69896 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Ssoil(f): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
I would never touch a snake whether dead or alive. cry

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Kinimajor: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lala right now

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Fastenop9: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is just too big
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Lilpen3758: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Learn how to trade the Forex Market as an expert in just four weeks of our intense and vast introduction and study of Forex trading ��......

Free lectures would commence soon, join as soon as possible to grab this great opportunity for financial freedom �

https:///LqwXjyjOujVBCVSSB2DZtN
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Keep wasting pythons, they will soon go extinct, everybody go rest! sad
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Bet what is lalasticlala doing in Warri? angry
Family meeting...

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fear fear military. Look at how they wasted bullets on the poor snake.

If it was BH they will tell us how government failed to give the ammunition.
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
I know that some of these snakes are poisonous... what if they mistakenly ate the poisonous part and die.. How do they even know which part of it's body that doesn't contain poison..
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ssoil:
I would never touch a snake whether dead or alive. cry

Kikikikikiki

Reptophobia.

I love girls that fear animals. They are extremely loyal.
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Seems like preparing bush meat and snakes is a natural talent in most Nigerians.

Meanwhile,
Below is lala giving vote of thanks to the Naval officers after the meal

My question is how do they start fire and where the pots and plates dey come from in this remote locations

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by adeniyi65(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Seems like preparing bush meat and snakes is a natural talent in most Nigerians.

Meanwhile,

LMAO grin grin I wonder what a day will be like without tiptoeing or peeping into nairaland.what a Savage reply.

4 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Splitmind: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Well done gallants officer cool

You will soon finish those foolish Igbos in the yeast
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Meanwhile,
Hahahhahahaha bad boy

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Tonyx5(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
You guys eat anything undecided
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Meanwhile,

I'm telling you....and after they're done eating, they'd now sleep deep like the guy below grin. Do you remember this story? Click the below and read grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6426339/weird-meal-cooked-nairalander/2#99290527

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Uchenna23(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
jaelz:
So this naval colleague of mine posted the huge snake that they killed at a jetty in Warri, Delta State and used for pepper soup afterwards.

Any news about frsc ??
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nice meat I know a friend that can kill for this
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Vickkybones(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.

UBA bank.
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by KingDash: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sugardick:
government slaves
hahahahaha.. bros you wicked oh.
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
HOHAHA:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T
Grab this
I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============|
For Students, Job seekers, Youth Corpers, I.T professionals, Freelancers, Non I.T professionals who want a change in career path, If you'd like to work remotely for one of Fortune 500 companies, Or If you had genuine plans to JAPA.

Scammer, with fake IT videos
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by SAMAJ: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na wa o. Your mate dey kill Boko Haram, you dey kill python.
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lala's family will be happy to see this huge python
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
The next news will be..

Village people demand sacrifice for their ancestor killed by Naval officers

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
What's huge here?
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Emmypure: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lala is flagabasted
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Olivera23(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Food don show
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by 09085607453king: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please someone should help me out, who or what is Lala??
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
jaelz:
So this naval colleague of mine posted the huge snake that they killed at a jetty in Warri, Delta State and used for pepper soup afterwards.

Meat is ready e pain me Delta State far
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Frales6(f): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nna see meat...use am arrange better pepper soup for this kind weather
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pythons are harmless creatures. Yet they are the most hunted. They don't show them mercy
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Jackdean111(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
jaelz:
One last pics:
Please i want to tell you something privately sir..
Just give me the permission sir.
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Crossroad1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wickedness, and that snake was on it's way to visit the new olu of warri..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.